• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Past Imperfect (307)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    PAST IMPERFECT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307

Myka hunts for Leo, the man who murdered her old partner, and the Warehouse agents think there's a link between the killer and the Secret Service. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 04:20 PM.

I somehow only liked Claudias Plot this time, Pete and Mykas was way to much on the sentimental side for my taste.

At least now they know about the FBI Lady, but what is happening with their Gloves? I guess they are made out of Neutralizer, but when they fail now, that should mean that the Neutralizer running through the Warehouse is about to become useless too and the Artefacts will go nuts. (That may be an explanaition as to why the Scarab got out again)
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think their gloves are made of neutralizer as well, but they only work if they're whole. Pete was going for a spike, and it ripped it, rendering the glove inert, and cutting Pete, which made him cough coal clouds (not sure on that last).

I was ambivalent towards Jinks and Claudia's storyline. It was too short to garner interest for me. I found Myka's storyline interesting, in that we finally learned more about this little mystery in her background. It was mentioned even in the first episode, and has sort of hung over like a dark cloud. I'm glad we got resolution.

@ Tomstone: Was the Scarab ever captured?
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        I think their gloves are made of neutralizer as well, but they only work if they're whole. Pete was going for a spike, and it ripped it, rendering the glove inert, and cutting Pete, which made him cough coal clouds (not sure on that last).

I was ambivalent towards Jinks and Claudia's storyline. It was too short to garner interest for me. I found Myka's storyline interesting, in that we finally learned more about this little mystery in her background. It was mentioned even in the first episode, and has sort of hung over like a dark cloud. I'm glad we got resolution.

@ Tomstone: Was the Scarab ever captured?
        I think Artie catched it when they where unpacking Warehouse 2. At least I remember him having it catched in a Box while scolding Pete about making fun of his workout while catching it.

Okay you can explain Pete with ripping his glove, but what about Jinks and the Doorknob? It burned right through the Glove. That makes 2 incidents in one Episode, that most likely was no coincidence.

I guess it was a Episode like most here want it, since I read many posts before that they dont like Claudias Storys at all. I know it fell short, but as always I am happy for every Dose of Claudia I get. She is just really fun to watch and Jinks seems to be a pretty good Partner for her.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Glad they finally wrapped up the storyline concenring Myka's old partner.

Know that they know the FBI lady is most likely dirty what are they going to do about her?

Could the gloves being going bad because of something those little robot bugs did that came out of the painting agent Sally gave them?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Could the gloves being going bad because of something those little robot bugs did that came out of the painting agent Sally gave them?
            Its most likely connected and probably only the start of whats going on, if those things are messing with Warehouse equipment. If the Neutralizer becomes useless, the Bugs wont be their biggest problem.
            Last edited by tomstone; 23 August 2011, 05:22 PM.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Its most likely connected and probably only the start of whats going on, if those things are messing with Warehouse equipment. If the Neutralizer becomes useless, the Bugs wont be their biggest problem.
              A nastier repeat of "Breakdown"

I liked Claudia's drooling bit, that was funny. I did enjoy Myka's revisiting of her old case, that was a nice tie in to the beginning of the show. I like it when shows finally tie a loose end like that. I've never been really a big fan of having the initial mystery or problem stretched out indefinitely.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                [COLOR="#000080"]A nastier repeat of "Breakdown"
                For me, that has the potentual to be a very interesting episode. If the writers decided to go that way of course.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  A nastier repeat of "Breakdown"

I liked Claudia's drooling bit, that was funny. I did enjoy Myka's revisiting of her old case, that was a nice tie in to the beginning of the show. I like it when shows finally tie a loose end like that. I've never been really a big fan of having the initial mystery or problem stretched out indefinitely.
                  Sometimes, though, it really isn't worth going back and resolving stuff like that. I like a bit of mystery.

But, in this case, yes, I'm glad we went back. Hehehe.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Good episode , but I thought Myka was a little whiny ! I wished they explored the second storyline of Claudia and Jinks ?
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      For me, that has the potentual to be a very interesting episode. If the writers decided to go that way of course.
                      My smilie was in empathy to the characters, not in distaste to the plot...just saying.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode. It was nice to see a little background story on Myka. I like that they know the FBI chick is a baddie.

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                        Was the Scarab ever captured?
                        I could've sworn that the dog had it in his mouth when he came to Claudia...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          I liked this episode. It was nice to see a little background story on Myka. I like that they know the FBI chick is a baddie.
                          I liked it as well. I like that they finally wrapped up the whole Sam/Myka thing and how it bonded Pete & Myka closer as friends.

I'm so glad they've figured out that Sally is NOT ever to be trusted. I'm annoyed with how open Jinks was with her even after Artie told him several times NOT to be.

I could've sworn that the dog had it in his mouth when he came to Claudia...
                          Yes, TrailerTheDog had the scarab in his mouth. Claudia (while drooling) called him a "good little scarab killer" and then took it from him.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            I liked it as well. I like that they finally wrapped up the whole Sam/Myka thing and how it bonded Pete & Myka closer as friends.

I'm so glad they've figured out that Sally is NOT ever to be trusted. I'm annoyed with how open Jinks was with her even after Artie told him several times NOT to be.

Yes, TrailerTheDog had the scarab in his mouth. Claudia (while drooling) called him a "good little scarab killer" and then took it from him.
                            Yuppers....

Was there no episode this week?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Yuppers....

Was there no episode this week?
                              The 40th floor aired last Monday. Their is no episode this coming Monday due to Labor Day
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X