• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Guy (301)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    THE NEW GUY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301

A rock legend's guitar becomes a menace in Jersey City, N.J., and Artie and Claudia run into an ATF agent who has a knack for knowing when people are lying. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >

Loved this episode! So good to have W13(and Myka) back. And I liked the new guy from the moment he met Artie and Claudia.

Comment

yeah, i like him too. it looks to be a good dynamic
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Told you all Myka would be back by the end of the episode I liked how Jinks introduction mirrored Pete's from Pilot
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

It was really good. didn't think i'd like Jinks but i was wrong, he was pretty good.
          Really glad to see Myka back can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds.
          sigpic

Comment

Myka saved this train wreck.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Great start to the season, loved it. Can't wait for more
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                Myka saved this train wreck.
                Fully agree!

In my humble opinion this was just a rehash of the pilot episode.

Comment

Speaking of, Not sure why they felt the need to steal bits from their own pilot episode and other bits and pieces from season 1 like the dark cloud from Breakdown ep except to stick Claudia in it because she was NOT in the pilot. This was boring. The storyline was flat, they could have done so more with the artifacts but once again, the artifacts are taking a backseat.

What a waste of Hendrix guitar that should have been a Pete artifact but once again, Claudia takes center stage. I can see where this season is going, same as the second, nowhere.

Let's see how long Myka will be in each episode? A total waste of HG Wells too.

New Guy has zero personality. The story should have focused more on Myka's return instead of
                  trying to give Pete another new annoying girlfriend.

Im surprised, Jack Kenny usually write's good episodes. Leena did nothing but walk a

around. Im gonna start calling Genelle Williams the five minute actor. This was snooze!

(since all the posts will be raving and gushing how great the episode was mine will prob
                  be the only critical one and I dont care. They have ruined this show for me. )

Oh and I don't watch a show for the 'eyecandy' of the week. I watch for the storylines.

(mho)
                  Last edited by DSG1; 11 July 2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Great start, glad Myka is back! Interesting angle at the end!
                    sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode! I'm glad that Myka came back, but I was sortta hoping that it would've taken at least one more episode for her to be back fully.

That was an interesting twist at the end with the FBI agent killing the dude who was distributing the killer art work to people. I wonder who the dude in the shadows was?
                      sigpic

Comment

This ep was ok they have been better
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Loved it! So glad to have the show back. I liked the new guy more than I thought I would. I was afraid of having a Jimmy Olsen type around, but this character seems very different (I did wonder why he couldn't tell there was something up with the evil FBI lady though). Loved Myka's "you are now officially a Warehouse agent" speech to Steve. And Pete was great - he can get in my nerves sometimes but I really liked him in this episode. And we even got to see HG Wells again!

There was a couple little things I wasn't quite so thrilled about. Wasn't a big fan of the "repressed sexual tension" line - I've been kinda hoping they'd stay away from a Myka/Pete thing. And they really do need to find something for Leena to do - it's getting ridiculous at this point.

But other than that, great episode - I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                            Fully agree!

In my humble opinion this was just a rehash of the pilot episode.
                            It was. And I liked it. You could see the cool contrasts between them, like when Pete and Myka were first introduced to the Warehouse (Artie's grand sweeping gesture), you got the full pan out. But when Steve was, you got immediately zoomed back in. Which was hilarious for me.

In other comments...Steve is cute.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Excellent episode! I'm glad that Myka came back, but I was sortta hoping that it would've taken at least one more episode for her to be back fully.

That was an interesting twist at the end with the FBI agent killing the dude who was distributing the killer art work to people. I wonder who the dude in the shadows was?
                              The MacPherson/Wells of S3
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X