The Force Unleashed Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Force Unleashed Discussion

If anyone has anything to discuss about Force Unleashed, do it here.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Usually helps if you start off the discussion with something. I'm looking forward to a third game, as I want to see how they sort out what happened to Vader and explain why Luke is the only Jedi by the time of RotJ.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      Usually helps if you start off the discussion with something. I'm looking forward to a third game, as I want to see how they sort out what happened to Vader and explain why Luke is the only Jedi by the time of RotJ.
      Yeah, well. I had nothing in mind at the beginning. Well, I'd love a TFU3 too. The storyline is pretty nice, although I really don't get it why Lucasarts created TFU2. The light side ending in TFU1 wrapped things up nicely. Maybe they should have continued the storyline of Ultimate Sith Edition?
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Only Jedi that Obi-Wan and Yoda knew/were willing to tell him about. The EU reveals that more Jedi had survived the Purge than just him.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Maybe he gets that happy ending with Juno and goes off to be a farmer. But that doesn't really seem like a TFU-like ending does it?
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Not really. In TFU, you either go on as a good guy or get screwed. In TFU2 at least. I mean, would you prefer death or living out your days as a cyborg?

Comment

Well, I did want to know that how many versions there are of the Force Unleashed II DLC, cos Palpatine really didn't look anything he did in TFU1 and neither did his Force Lightning.

Comment

Does anyone know how many missions there are in Ultimate Sith Edition?

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                  Does anyone know how many missions there are in Ultimate Sith Edition?
                  Main story has 10 missions, including the start where you play as Vader. Then there is the Jedi Temple DLC (which is supposed to take place during the story), the Tatooine DLC and finally the Hoth DLC.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. But if I remember correctly, the Hoth mission was not DLC. The others were. Btw, do you know why the Emperor looks totally different in the Endor DLC than in TFU1?
                    Last edited by rushy; 05 July 2011, 05:34 AM.

Comment

And then there's the fact that the red costume the Evil Clone uses in the DLC sucks while the Sith Stalker costume rules.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                        Thanks. But if I remember correctly, the Hoth mission was not DLC. The others were. Btw, do you know why the Emperor looks totally different in the Endor DLC than in TFU1?
                        Hoth Mission is DLC. It wasn't intended to be, but rather be a Sith Edition exclusive but LucasArts smelled a chance of screwing people over so released it separately. As for the Emperor, Endor DLC is set years after TFU1. TFU1 was about a year or so before A New Hope. Endor DLC is just dark side Return of the Jedi. So they may have aged him. TFU1 is also using an Emperor based on Palpatine from Revenge of the Sith. Endor DLC may have just based him on classic Emperor.

sigpic

Comment

TFU1 actually spans 3-2 BBY, so it's that much earlier than A New Hope. And the Jedi Temple stuff was part of the Wii release as part of the game story.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hoth Mission is DLC. It wasn't intended to be, but rather be a Sith Edition exclusive but LucasArts smelled a chance of screwing people over so released it separately. As for the Emperor, Endor DLC is set years after TFU1. TFU1 was about a year or so before A New Hope. Endor DLC is just dark side Return of the Jedi. So they may have aged him. TFU1 is also using an Emperor based on Palpatine from Revenge of the Sith. Endor DLC may have just based him on classic Emperor.
                            No, it's the opposite. Endor DLC Pal's face was clearly the same as ROTS. TFU1 one looked quite like the classical one. Oh, well I also believe that Endor DLC and USE are too similar. Why not make Lord Starkiller go to Endor, finish up the Rebels and kill Leia and then try to battle the Emperor with his apprentice. And then kill the Emperor(finally) and rule the galaxy or whatever.

Comment

Any other questions? Anybody wishing to discuss anything? Please?

Comment

Working...
                              X