what do you miss most about sg1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you miss most about sg1

for me it is the sense of wonder at where they would go and what they would find as they went through the gate that i really miss.
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Same here!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
      for me it is the sense of wonder at where they would go and what they would find as they went through the gate that i really miss.
      i miss that too!

but i REALLY miss seeing sam carter all the time. she's my number one all-time fave character! i also very much miss sam/jack ship!!

the sg1 team was just tremendous fun and adventure and family.

sally

sigpic

Comment

JACK. And Sam. And Jonas. And Teal'c. And Daniel (not to be confused with Jackson). And Janet. Hammond. Thor, Jacob, Bra'tac, Maybourne. As you see, I miss the characters the most, as well as their very special relationships with each other. Off-world adventures and politics tied to the SGC (loved NID stories) too.
        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
        sigpic
        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I miss that I'm not able to look forward to a fresh episode after a hard week. You get so close to these characters, you know? And now they're not there anymore.

Comment

Ok. I have to say this.
            For those that know me would expect me to say it...

I miss Janet Fraiser (Teryl Rothery).
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i miss that too!

but i REALLY miss seeing sam carter all the time. she's my number one all-time fave character! i also very much miss sam/jack ship!!

the sg1 team was just tremendous fun and adventure and family.

Definitely family! Oh, and I love those smilies! Daniel in the boonie hat - *swoon* - WANT THEM!!!!!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

i do miss the characters aswell and imo jack,sam,daniel,tealc,hammond and fraiser are the best overall cast in any show ever (i also love jonas and vala but just not as much as the original six).
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I miss all of it. But especially the original team.

Comment

I miss the 10 seasons worth of building up characters and relationships. I miss the story of SG-1, and the style with which it was told.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I miss the wonderful effortless character interactions between the original team and everyone at the SGC, especially General Hammond and Janet Fraser. The wonderful sense of awe and wonder created by the show and the expectations of what they'll find stepping through that event horizon. Not forgetting what came back to bite them in the backside in the form of aliens and "doohickys" !!!

Waiting with excitement for those immortal words that heralded a great adventure every week...

"Chevron one encoded.."
                      "Good luck SG-1"

Ahhh, those were the days!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        I miss the wonderful effortless character interactions between the original team and everyone at the SGC, especially General Hammond and Janet Fraser. The wonderful sense of awe and wonder created by the show and the expectations of what they'll find stepping through that event horizon. Not forgetting what came back to bite them in the backside in the form of aliens and "doohickys" !!!

Waiting with excitement for those immortal words that heralded a great adventure every week...

"Chevron one encoded.."
                        "Good luck SG-1"

Ahhh, those were the days!
                        I think you mean "Good Speed" from Gen. Hammond?
                        sigpic
                        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I really miss the single eps where they go to a planet and it's a one on thing without the Ori storyline. That was new and exciting. I miss the original team and the comaraderie between them.
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                            I think you mean "Good Speed" from Gen. Hammond?
                            Actually, it was "Godspeed". Very common expression in the USAF.

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            I really miss the single eps where they go to a planet and it's a one on thing without the Ori storyline. That was new and exciting. I miss the original team and the comaraderie between them.
                            This! I'm basically an early-seasons fan, and this is part of why. (It's also why my fanfic is early-season stuff.)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                            Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

I miss Daniel/Vala
                              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X