This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From "Unending" to "Ark of Truth"

How much time is to have passed between "Unending" and The Ark of Truth? The film takes place after the finale, but before the Atlantis Season 3 finale. This is largely because of Carter's appearance in the Season 4 premiere which directly follows the previous episode. However, the problem is that Carter goes from short hair in the finale to much longer hair in the movie. This suggests several months have gone by.

Anyone?

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
    How much time is to have passed between "Unending" and The Ark of Truth? The film takes place after the finale, but before the Atlantis Season 3 finale. This is largely because of Carter's appearance in the Season 4 premiere which directly follows the previous episode. However, the problem is that Carter goes from short hair in the finale to much longer hair in the movie. This suggests several months have gone by.

Anyone?
    I would also like to know. If I miss the answer to this, someone PM me!
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I don't think its too long as the Ori haven't made to much headway and the Asgard core on the odyssey has yet to be reactivated. You'd think that they would reactivate it when they got back to Earth seeing as the Priors hadn't attacked Earth yet because of the Ancient weapons in Antarctica.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it takes place in the late part of SGA, Season 3, shortly before "First Strike". My thinking is because both Sam and Cam are still Lt. Colonels in "Ark of Truth", and at the time Sam takes command of Atlantis she's been promoted to a full bird colonel. So "First Strike" could actually have taken place shortly after "Unending", thus giving time for "Ark of Truth" to have played out, and Sam getting a promotion and being assigned to Atlantis. Things often happen quickly in the Stargate universe.

Yes, I know. Very confusing. But that's my reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I'm pretty sure it takes place in the late part of SGA, Season 3, shortly before "First Strike". My thinking is because both Sam and Cam are still Lt. Colonels in "Ark of Truth", and at the time Sam takes command of Atlantis she's been promoted to a full bird colonel. So "First Strike" could actually have taken place shortly after "Unending", thus giving time for "Ark of Truth" to have played out, and Sam getting a promotion and being assigned to Atlantis. Things often happen quickly in the Stargate universe.

Yes, I know. Very confusing. But that's my reasoning.
          We bow to your superior logic (and trivia knowledge!). you deserve cake...
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I'm pretty sure it takes place in the late part of SGA, Season 3, shortly before "First Strike". My thinking is because both Sam and Cam are still Lt. Colonels in "Ark of Truth", and at the time Sam takes command of Atlantis she's been promoted to a full bird colonel. So "First Strike" could actually have taken place shortly after "Unending", thus giving time for "Ark of Truth" to have played out, and Sam getting a promotion and being assigned to Atlantis.
            I pretty much said that in my opening post.
            Originally posted by Me
            The film takes place after the finale, but before the Atlantis Season 3 finale. This is largely because of Carter's appearance in the Season 4 premiere which directly follows the previous episode. However, the problem is that Carter goes from short hair in the finale to much longer hair in the movie. This suggests several months have gone by.
            How can the movie take place immediately after "Unending" when Carter has several months of hair growth between the finale and the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
              I pretty much said that in my opening post.

How can the movie take place immediately after "Unending" when Carter has several months of hair growth between the finale and the movie?
              Hair extensions.

Comment

Working...
              X