Caldwell in "The Lost Tribe"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caldwell in "The Lost Tribe"

Colonel Caldwell was in charge of the Daedalus in "First Contact." He's strangely gone in "The Lost Tribe" where Woolsey seems to be in command. Could someone explain to me what happened to Caldwell?

As far as I know, Caldwell was still in charge of the Daedalus and still running missions. So I am not too sure...

Comment

Schedule conflict with Mitch_Pileggi most likely happens all the time with actors
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        Colonel Caldwell was in charge of the Daedalus in "First Contact." He's strangely gone in "The Lost Tribe" where Woolsey seems to be in command. Could someone explain to me what happened to Caldwell?
        The wraith dropped him a few times while dragging him off to the hangar bay, and he was unconscious for quite awhile, so Woolsey had to take over.

Comment

Obvisouly it was Hemorrhoids.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
            As far as I know, Caldwell was still in charge of the Daedalus and still running missions. So I am not too sure...
            I'm talking about "The Lost Tribe," not the overall series.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            Schedule conflict with Mitch_Pileggi most likely happens all the time with actors
            If they're writing him into a two-parter, shouldn't they have locked him into appearing in both episodes? If they couldn't get him for this episode, why not just write into the episode that he had been injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
              If they're writing him into a two-parter, shouldn't they have locked him into appearing in both episodes? If they couldn't get him for this episode, why not just write into the episode that he had been injured?
              Yes. Something like "Col. Caldwell is in the infirmary because of an injury" could have been made by Marks or someone else. Instead they just ignored his absence.

Comment

Invisibility!
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X