The Transporter (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Transporter (TV series)

There's talk on the web of a new TV series based on the Transporter films. Production would be this year with a premiere some time next year. Has anyone been following news on this? Does anyone know any specifics on production?

Does anyone know any specifics on production?
    Besides that Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie & Rob Cooper are all writers for the show?
    sigpic

Comment

It being filmed in Torronto.

The main cast have be chosen. 13 episodes. 100million dollars budget. It being filmed in various locations around the world, Paris being one of them. Joe is writing episode 3 and 6.

There is a lot more on the show on Joe blog.
      Last edited by knowles2; 10 June 2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I don't follow blogs, too much fluff I don't want to read. Is there a website for the show?

Why was this moved to Off Topic Chatter?

Comment

Doesn't sound very interesting to me, but we'll see.

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
          I don't follow blogs, too much fluff I don't want to read. Is there a website for the show?

What On-Topic thread area do you think this non-science fiction show fits into?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post

They might be a lot of fluff but the fluff comes straight from the horses mouth so to speak so if you really wanna know you'll probably be forced to read Joe's food blog. I don't think the kind of info he gives there is made really "public" and his fluff is probably just to cover the fact up that he's leaking everything
            Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Sometime he does do authorise leaks, such SGU, MGM had a formal or informal agreement with the blog.

I am guesting it the same for Transporter.

Comment

Working...
              X