This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come anubis cant be in SGA?

it would be cool if he got to the Pegasus and started kickin ass everywhere. do u think they will bring him over cuz the Genii suck.

Probably the same reason why there's no zats, staff weapons, Goa'uld, Ha'Taks, or teams called SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Quetzcoatl
      Probably the same reason why there's no zats, staff weapons, Goa'uld, Ha'Taks, or teams called SG-1
      i know but it woudl still be cool.

Comment

Actually, this begs the question of "Could a goa'uld take a wraith as a host?"

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmeister

Anyone?
          yep it could and it would be cool, but it wont be ascended like anbuis

Comment

Hmmm

Well, the wraith can drain life, can they drain life from in their own bodies?

Also, the wraith have psyionic skills (IE the shadows), maybe that can affect the goa'uld host.

To the point, I think its a little dumb to bring over Anubis because hes 'so uber n teh win!!11one!!'. Just cause you think hes cool doesn't mean he should be in a different Galaxy. How about we let him try to take over the one he currently resides in, then see
            RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
              Hmmm

Also, the wraith have psyionic skills (IE the shadows), maybe that can affect the goa'uld host.

To the point, I think its a little dumb to bring over Anubis because hes 'so uber n teh win!!11one!!'. Just cause you think hes cool doesn't mean he should be in a different Galaxy. How about we let him try to take over the one he currently resides in, then see
              The Wraith would beat Anubis like a red-headed stepchild, Super-Gould or not.

-IMF
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
                Hmmm

Spoiler for the defiant one
                Spoiler:
                in the defiant one, they come across a wraith who has lived for 10,000 years, and he's fed off of other wraith. They find wraith with the handprint scars on his chest. i don't know if this answers the question, but wraith can feed off of wraith.
                Last edited by Funkmeister; 25 January 2005, 06:48 PM. Reason: added more info

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmeister
                  I think that would be so cool to introduce Wraith with a goa'uld in their head. For the goa'uld the Wraith would provide the ideal host - very long life, ability to heal self and with all those loyal Jaffa supporters they would have no problem finding a food source.

Comment

I was actually very suprised, you would think they could of taken a zat or two, I mean it would of been useful...shesh..

Comment

I think that it would be a potential way of beating the Wraith and the Goa'uld in one go. If the wraith don't need to feed (they can just use the symbiote to provide healing/life), then they don't need to annoy the humans, and if the Goa'uld take the Wraith for hosts, there won't be any left to take human hosts with (since there are so many Wraith).

Well, there's my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Carley
                        I was actually very suprised, you would think they could of taken a zat or two, I mean it would of been useful...shesh..
                        My thoughts exactly, they seem to have stuff like zats and staff weapons in storage at stargate command I remember seeing it in an episode of SG1. So why not take some zats to pegasus? Probably would have been easier to stun the wraith than trying with taser guns.

Also none can say for sure that the goa'uld could take a wraith as a host because it's not been done yet, it has happened before where the goa'uld couldn't take a particular race as a host. That bounty hunter dude that SG1 meet who is also immune to the zat gun.

Comment

Originally posted by chanvw
                          I think that it would be a potential way of beating the Wraith and the Goa'uld in one go. If the wraith don't need to feed (they can just use the symbiote to provide healing/life), then they don't need to annoy the humans, and if the Goa'uld take the Wraith for hosts, there won't be any left to take human hosts with (since there are so many Wraith).

Well, there's my thoughts.
                          But the Goa’uld aren’t bad because they take humans as hosts they’re bad because they want power and control of the galaxy. If you give then powerful Wraith bodies and Wraith tech they’re be even worse. And so will the Wraith, because now they’re going to put their keen, determined mind on cruel, interstellar domination instead of simple feeding.

Comment

Well.

Spoliers for Reckoning

Spoiler:
                            It could be possible Anubis could take a Wraith. He isnt a parasite anymore, hes energy. Dark energy at that. We saw him take over a human by..well going into him. Snake Gould may not be able to take over a Wraith but super Anubis maybe able to. He might be able to acess the psychic network too and spy. Plus he has quite abit of Ancient knowledge at his disposal.
                            The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

LO, when I saw SGA I thought of the alternate reality SGC!! I don't know why I did (actually it's probably b/c Sci-Fi ran "There but for the Grace of God" durring Stargate Monday this week), but I've been using SGA to represent Stargate Atlantis for a while and that hadn't occurred to me before.

Comment

Working...
                              X