This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 drinking game

I'm in the process of creating a sg-1 drinking game to put up on my site.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I already have a couple

Teal'c raises his eyebrow take a drink

Teal'c says indeed take a drink

Sg-1 defeat another bad guy take a drink and yell woohoo
    Sam: "Mission command...all systems go from Abydos One."

Originally posted by abydos 01
    I'm in the process of creating a sg-1 drinking game to put up on my site.

Teal'c says indeed take a drink
    Yeah.. if you wanna be drunk before the first commercial break

Comment

Jack uses sarcasm
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I thought this was a family-friendly board?

Oh, uh...Carter says something that 95% of the audience doesn't understand.

The Man

Comment

When General Hammond says "Do It"

Comment

Someone should make up a drinking game based on the forum here.
            Every time Teal'c uses a , take a drink.
            Every time I complain about the show, take a drink.
            That right there would be enough to get anyone drunk fast.
            Every time Pete is called something other than Pete, take a drink.
            Every time somone asks why the iris doesn't disintegrate, take a drink.
            Every time someone asks why the team doesn't get "frosty" anymore going through the gate, take a drink.
            Every time Madeleine threatens someone with a spork, take a drink.
            This could be fun.
            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 18 May 2004, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I would drink whenever Teal'c does not use a contraction....

Sara

Comment

Whenever the gate is used...
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Someone should make up a drinking game based on the forum here.
                  Every time Teal'c uses a , take a drink.
                  Every time I complain about the show, take a drink.
                  That right there would be enough to get anyone drunk fast.
                  Every time Pete is called something other than Pete, take a drink.
                  Every time somone asks why the iris doesn't disintegrate, take a drink.
                  Every time someone asks why the team doesn't get "frosty" anymore going through the gate, take a drink.
                  Every time Madeleine threatens someone with a spork, take a drink.
                  This could be fun.
                  Whenever someone mentions Sky Captain, take a drink
                  Whenever someone says Ra was an Asgard, take a drink
                  Whenever someone says Ra is Anubis, take 3 drinks
                  Whenever someone is too impatient to wait more than 2 minutes for a response to their thread, take a drink.
                  Whenever someone uses one of the following terms: Samgate, Boys at Bridge, Jonass, take 2 drinks.
                  Whenever Luke kills another admirer of Sam, take a drink.
                  Whenever someone asks what the point of spoiler space is, take 2 drinks.
                  Whenever someone with something to do with the show (writer, producer etc.) visits the board, take 3 drinks.
                  Whenever Shadow has something complementry to say about the show, the whole bottle

Comment

whenever shadowmaat posts on this forum, take a drink.
                    whenever Teal'c posts on this forum, take a drink.
                    whenever shadowmaat and Teal'c tease one another, take a drink.

(i think we'll have a lot of alcoholics soon enough)

Comment

Whenever someone makes a post parodying someones parody of someones post.

Comment

sowry (hic) can't (hic) reeply .., tooo bizzy (hic) tryin' tooo keep up (hic) with da forrum

Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                        once done, cannot be undone...
                        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                          Whenever Shadow has something complementry to say about the show, the whole bottle
                          Bite me, Snake Boy

Whenever someone says Anubis is Sokar, take a drink.
                          Whenever someone misspells Teal'c, O'Neill, Asgard, or any other common SG word/name, take a drink.
                          Whenever Sam eats blue jello, take a drink. (blue jello shot)
                          Whenever Teal'c follows me around like a puppy dog, take a drink.
                          Whenever anyone agrees with something I say, take TWO drinks.
                          Whenever anyone agrees with something Teal'c says, take THREE drinks.

Comment

*whenever a deluise appears on screen, take one drink.
                            *if you spot a pineapple, take two drinks.
                            *whenever a sci fi (or just stargate forum poster) says something sarcastic, take one drink.
                            *whenever carter says, "theoretically", take one drink.
                            *when hammond says, "you have a go", one drink.
                            *when teal'c is refered to as "shol'va", two drinks.
                            *when events of a previous episode are referenced, one drink.
                            *when a star wars reference is in the show, two drinks.
                            *when a star trek reference is in the show, three drinks.
                            *when the simpsons is referenced, two drinks.
                            *when yet another person has an obsessive crush on carter, drink till its no longer annoying. (for bcm, and me!)
                            *when daniel wears a bandana, one drink.
                            *when teal'c wears a hat, two drinks.
                            *when this post becomes too long, stop reading, and drink.
                            *when o'neill says, "ya think?", two drinks.
                            *when o'neill uses a cliché, one drink.
                            *when a team gets captured by the goua'uld, one drink.
                            *when chevron guy (gary jones) appears on screen, one drink.
                            *when "luke" appears on screen, many celebratory drinks. (for shadowmaat ) (if you don't know who luke is, shame on you, and try to find the really cool guys thread)
                            *when daniel offers up an ethical arguement or a daniel vs military arguement,one drink.
                            *when daniel turns out to be wrong following such an arguement, two drinks.
                            *when teal'c tells a "joke" or is sarcastic, one drink.
                            when teal'c actually has lines, in an episode not written by chris judge, one drink.
                            *when a red shirt (or an ensign ricky for any family guy fans) doesn't die, one drink.
                            *when i stop this post, many many drinks of relief.

ok i'm stopping for now. if you lasted to the end of this, one drink.

Comment

If you don't know who Luke is, you're forbidden from taking ANY drinks until you learn the answer.
                              -Any time Siler gets hurt, take a drink
                              -Any time you see Siler with his Big F-in' Wrench, take two drinks.
                              -Any time Chevron Guy talks about anything other than chevrons, take two drinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X