Did you spot General Landry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you spot General Landry?

Did you spot General Landry slumped over his desk? I doubt it was Beau Bridges, but it looked like an actor stood in to give the illusion that the General was slumped over in his office.

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
    Did you spot General Landry slumped over his desk? I doubt it was Beau Bridges, but it looked like an actor stood in to give the illusion that the General was slumped over in his office.
    Which episode of which series?
    "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Er... try looking at the top of the page. That will answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenzollern View Post
        Which episode of which series?
        If you looked at the top of the thread you would see it means the episode Midway
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          If you looked at the top of the thread you would see it means the episode Midway
          Well then. I only pick up updated or new threads via an RSS reader; and I had not noticed thread title.
          "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

If you meant when Teal'c and Ronon went into the briefing room and found Coolidge....then no, that was a chick.

Comment

No, there was a guy slumped over a table when Teal'c and Ronan first arrived at the SGC. I don't remember "Midway" too well, I haven't seen it since 2008. However, I thought I remembered seeing Landry.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                No, there was a guy slumped over a table when Teal'c and Ronan first arrived at the SGC. I don't remember "Midway" too well, I haven't seen it since 2008. However, I thought I remembered seeing Landry.
                Had another look, no there is no Landry, or someone who looks like him.

Comment

Working...
                X