Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which episode is better...

one false step or cold lazarus

One False Step. Nothing like nearly naked aliens... It was a good story though.
    sigpic
    Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

Both are equal in betterness.

Comment

almost anything is better then cold lazarus
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'd have to say Cold Lazarus. Was good for them to get O'Neill to move past the death of his son and this episode helped with that.

sigpic

Comment

I actually loved Cold Lazarus. One False Step was okay, though.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
            sigpic
            now also appearing on DeviantArt
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              I'd have to say Cold Lazarus. Was good for them to get O'Neill to move past the death of his son and this episode helped with that.
              Agreed
              sigpic

Comment

Definitely "Cold Lazarus"! It was a good episode with sad and heart-breaking story.
                sigpic

Comment

I liked Cold Lazarus a lot when I first saw it. One False Step, on the other hand, I couldn't stand. It has been years since I've seen it though. Maybe I'd like it more now.
                  "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                  - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Cold Lazarus was epic, while One False Step was cool in regards to meeting new aliens n such (culture, the way the SG team dealt and interacted with them and so on) but certainly not epic.
                    sigpic
                    Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                    "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      Agreed. Plus, I liked getting to see him with Sara. I sort of wish they'd brought her back again in another episode.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Agreed. Plus, I liked getting to see him with Sara. I sort of wish they'd brought her back again in another episode.
                        So do I.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

i liked both but if i had to pick i would say one false step is the better episode.
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

i love both of those. but if i had to pick one i'd go with one false step. i love how it shows what negitive impact they could have, without meaning too.
                            sigpic

Comment

I far prefer Cold Lazarus, because of the deep character-development aspect.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X