PDA

View Full Version : So, the best we can hope for all things concidered..

Trig
May 23rd, 2011, 01:08 AM
Its fair to say that with the sets being broken, everyone else off doing other things and offices having been cleared out, whats the best we can hope for...

As much as I know its over, the fact that we were left with next to nothing as far as an ending goes, it would be nice for the fans, given the 15 years of support the show got if we had something..

So, I saw we get at least some sort of "what happened to Eli" web series, nothing huge, just enough to cover the 14 or so days between everyone going into stasis and Eli getting into stasis, something where he fixes the pod or finds something or other and then fixes the pod, kinda like the Kino webisodes...

Eli sits around for a bit reading pod related stuff, Eli gets frustrated not finding owt in the manual, goes for a walk, finds stuff in boxes/database, Eli finds a way to stop the drones but whatever Eli does uses up a bit of power, Eli fixes pod with other stuff in boxes/database, ship having too little power to make the jump in three years, ship either slows down or reduces power to stasis, dont get to see the choice made but see Eli in stasis having made the choice, show comes back in 5 years (eitherway have to account for the break of at least 3 years plus ageing of characters) or however long after MGM has sorted itself out and kicks off with an SGU/SG1/SGA movie..

Ok, so the 3 way movie is unlikely but still :lol:

LtColCarter
May 23rd, 2011, 05:15 AM
Its fair to say that with the sets being broken, everyone else off doing other things and offices having been cleared out, whats the best we can hope for...

As much as I know its over, the fact that we were left with next to nothing as far as an ending goes, it would be nice for the fans, given the 15 years of support the show got if we had something..

So, I saw we get at least some sort of "what happened to Eli" web series, nothing huge, just enough to cover the 14 or so days between everyone going into stasis and Eli getting into stasis, something where he fixes the pod or finds something or other and then fixes the pod, kinda like the Kino webisodes...

Eli sits around for a bit reading pod related stuff, Eli gets frustrated not finding owt in the manual, goes for a walk, finds stuff in boxes/database, Eli finds a way to stop the drones but whatever Eli does uses up a bit of power, Eli fixes pod with other stuff in boxes/database, ship having too little power to make the jump in three years, ship either slows down or reduces power to stasis, dont get to see the choice made but see Eli in stasis having made the choice, show comes back in 5 years (eitherway have to account for the break of at least 3 years plus ageing of characters) or however long after MGM has sorted itself out and kicks off with an SGU/SG1/SGA movie..

Ok, so the 3 way movie is unlikely but still :lol:

Where did you see this?

Trig
May 23rd, 2011, 05:18 AM
Say, not saw, sorry typo

LtColCarter
May 23rd, 2011, 05:20 AM
Say, not saw, sorry typo

Ahhh...ok :)