Time Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Travel

Would you have liked to see more episodes dealing with time travel? I realize that was more of an SG-1 thing, but still... I love time travel stories. As it stands, we did get two episodes: "Before I Sleep" and "The Last Man."

no but more eps like daedalus variations some of those realties were so damn cool
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I would like a really long back in time, like back to when the Ancients first arrived.

Comment

yes I would, but an episode like Daedalus Variations would be so much cooler

Comment

No, too many time travels are boring. It would make life too easy and it gets very fast complicated. And knowing the track record of TPTB for consistency I would even more say NO.
          Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

I agree with the others...too much time travel would be over doing it. However, more Daedalus Variations type episodes would be excellent!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              no but more eps like daedalus variations some of those realties were so damn cool
              Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              yes I would, but an episode like Daedalus Variations would be so much cooler
              Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              I agree with the others...too much time travel would be over doing it. However, more Daedalus Variations type episodes would be excellent!
              As much as I love time travel stories, I agree with these folks more. Alternate Universes are so much cooler.
              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                As much as I love time travel stories, I agree with these folks more. Alternate Universes are so much cooler.
                "I" History is already written, Alternate Universes are unknown!
                sigpic
                Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                etc.....

Comment

I love time travel stories!
                  Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

i love time travel episodes, they add excitement and i love when you have to actually think to figure them out (sgu: time).

alternate reality's are good as long as there is a main character in it. when i say main i mean from the normal reality. that way you actually care what happens to them and it might come up in future episodes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                      i love time travel episodes, they add excitement and i love when you have to actually think to figure them out (sgu: time).

alternate reality's are good as long as there is a main character in it. when i say main i mean from the normal reality. that way you actually care what happens to them and it might come up in future episodes.
                      You should watch Fringe...they do an awesome job with AU...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        You should watch Fringe...they do an awesome job with AU...
                        Indeed they do. I can't wait for the next season.
                        "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                        - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                          Indeed they do. I can't wait for the next season.
                          With the exception of Walternate...I care about what happens to the "over there" group. Now, if they could do that with Stargate...bring it on!
                          sigpic

Comment

Had the show been renewed for a sixth season, we'd have seen the time-traveling Puddle Jumper return. The episode would have featured numerous time periods from the present (Season 6), the future, and various time periods from the first episode onwards. Of all of the episode concepts that were thought up for Season 6, I found that to be the most exciting. Ah well...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                              Had the show been renewed for a sixth season, we'd have seen the time-traveling Puddle Jumper return. The episode would have featured numerous time periods from the present (Season 6), the future, and various time periods from the first episode onwards. Of all of the episode concepts that were thought up for Season 6, I found that to be the most exciting. Ah well...
                              Sounds an awful lot like another clip episode, INQUISITION was bad enough.
                              Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X