Drones ramming????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drones ramming????

Do you think that the reason the drones started Ramming the Destiny, is that the command ship scanned it, and figured out they were only blocking the weapons firing??

I think they started kamikazing because it detected the weapons had no effect, so the only thing left they could do was kamikaze

Comment

The drones wanted to play angry birds
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Do you think that the reason the drones started Ramming the Destiny, is that the command ship scanned it, and figured out they were only blocking the weapons firing??
        Well I don't think they were doing it for their health.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The drones rammed because they could not win with weapon fire. They were built to win.

Comment

It just seems a little too quick of a 'tactics' adaption for something that is supposed to be robotic..

Comment

Not really. If they can tell their weapons aren't doing damage while their command ship is about to go down, suicide runs would be a quick go-to.

Comment

I'm really surprised the drones didn't overload their systems at impact.

Comment

One the biggest problems with fighting the Drones is how quickly they adapt to Destiny's countermeasures. Hence the need to simply bypass them. I am concerned that they will be followed.
                  All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

The Destiny rammed into the command ship when it jumped out of FTL. If the weapons fire had no effect, anyone with half a brain would have tried ramming it.

Comment

they could've instead remodulated their weapon frequencies (yeah, Borg-style)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        yeah they could've, but it wouldn't have been has cool

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                          The thing is, they might not understand how a shield works because if you notice, the command ship didn't have a shield.

Comment

Destiny remodulating her shields already sounded to much like star trek.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                              Not really. If they can tell their weapons aren't doing damage while their command ship is about to go down, suicide runs would be a quick go-to.
                              Well we know that, but how would the drones have gone from "Hm, weapon fire not seeming to affect tech, to "RAMMING SPEED all kill yourself to take that ship out"//

Comment

Working...
                              X