Very trivial question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very trivial question

This seems like such a trivial question that I'm hesitating to post it...but it's been nagging at me for a while.
    In the Atlantis Season 2 intro sequence (and probably in the intro from S3-5 too), around 35 seconds in, just after a Wraith is briefly shown, there's a quick, shadowy glimpse of what appears to be a robot-type figure, apparently with two glowing white eyes. Maybe it's not a robot, maybe it's someone in a suit or even a piece of architecture. Whatever it is, I've never been able to work out which episode it appears in and I'd be very grateful if someone could clear this up for me!

Spoiler:
    Look's like the control tower, where the gate room, puddle jumper bay, etc are. Or at least some part of the city. Looks like the scene where Atlantis is attacked and Earth managed to send back up. Looks like there are rail guns shooting at Wraith darts. The episode would be either The Siege Part 2 (S1E20) or The Siege Part 3 (S2E01).

Looking at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxTox...eature=related
    At like 00:35. You can make out some of the city.
    My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

Thanks, that explanation makes a lot of sense. I feel a bit silly for seeing it as a robot but in my defence, it does look a bit robot-y :-) Maybe I was subconsciously thinking of the Dai-X from 'Star Fleet'!

Comment

Working...
      X