Rush is wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush is wrong

Rush says most stars don't have planets. That is not true, most stars do. They could have resupplied in another system without a gate.

If they came out of FTL properly, it seems they could have done a lot of damage to the command ship before the drones launch.

Col. Young makes another command error in my opinion. They should go as far as they can and then drop out, destroy the command ship and recharge, then repeat. Or take alternate root since they are plenty of planets to resupply with.

Originally posted by clone View Post
    Rush says most stars don't have planets. That is not true, most stars do. They could have resupplied in another system without a gate.

If they came out of FTL properly, it seems they could have done a lot of damage to the command ship before the drones launch.

Col. Young makes another command error in my opinion. They should go as far as they can and then drop out, destroy the command ship and recharge, then repeat. Or take alternate root since they are plenty of planets to resupply with.
    Rewatch the episode.
    Most planets do not sustain life.
    Alternate roots have no data on planets=no clue which few are suitable.
    They tried the destroy a command ship, they took to much dmg, the drones adapted to their shields too fast.
    rewatch the episode, you missed a lot.

Comment

They came out of FTL too close to the command ship so they missed the first chance to shoot at the ship, instead they had to pass by it and turn around, then Scott had to turn around again to finish the command ship off. Mistakes..

True most planetary systems probably don't contain life. The stars can still recharge the ship.

Of course it seems silly to me to have a ship that advanced without a less advanced matter replicator for food.

Comment

Originally posted by clone View Post
        They came out of FTL too close to the command ship so they missed the first chance to shoot at the ship, instead they had to pass by it and turn around, then Scott had to turn around again to finish the command ship off. Mistakes..
        You try hitting a quarter with a bullet from a mile away. The fact that they even stopped close enough to see the ship is nothing short of amazing.

Comment

A rewatch is in order for the OP i think
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Rush clearly states that the seeder ships have placed gates on most every world that can sustain life. It would be extremely unlikely for them to find an ungated world that could sustain human life. The "Faith" planet is the exception to the rule for obvious reasons.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
            X