Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something got through post!

Darren (@Gateworld) tweeted this little item he found last night:

@GateWorld Sacrebleu! Not the Easter Egg you might want to see ... RT @SFNexus SGU Faux Pas Extraordinaire !! - http://clicky.me/5HdD

Yeah somebody else has gone over that multiple times around here. Either way, I'm sure it's just a joke.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Oops, didn't notice this was already noted in the ep discussion thread. Will ask mods to delete this thread if they want.

Comment

First I heard of it
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

"The French" must be code for "SyFY."

Comment

It was posted on Stargate Fusion. Mixed reactions to say the least.

Comment

Yeah...I saw it as well...
              sigpic

Comment

Is that what the CMBR code is? Maybe a wild guess?
                sigpic
                "The insurance says we're good for Red Dwarf stars, but Blue Giants and we lose our no claims bonus"

Comment

I'm guessing it was only meant as a joke, and perhaps something like that is more socially acceptable as a bit of banter in Canada, but I think people are more than justified in being offended by xenophobic remarks like that in the show. They really should put out an apology in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                    I'm guessing it was only meant as a joke, and perhaps something like that is more socially acceptable as a bit of banter in Canada, but I think people are more than justified in being offended by xenophobic remarks like that in the show. They really should put out an apology in my opinion.
                    At first I was quite shocked, but then thought it would be a joke because I don't think anyone would mean it. An apology would be a good idea, or otherwise there's gonna be a lot of anger stirred up.
                    sigpic
                    "The insurance says we're good for Red Dwarf stars, but Blue Giants and we lose our no claims bonus"

Comment

Unacceptable. Maybe more fans would be outraged if it said "**** the Americans".

Now the last episode of Stargate, ever, will be remembered for this. Good job, production crew, way to ensure the franchise never comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                        Unacceptable. Maybe more fans would be outraged if it said "**** the Americans".
                        I wonder if its photoshopped.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                          Now the last episode of Stargate, ever, will be remembered for this. Good job, production crew, way to ensure the franchise never comes back.
                          Good job nobody's getting hysterical about this.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            I wonder if its photoshopped.
                            It's not. I rewatched the episode from iTunes. It's there.

Maybe it's the message Destiny is trying to collect and Chole has decyphered it. It's only what they've gotten so far. Maybe the rest has something to do with mimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
                              It's not. I rewatched the episode from iTunes. It's there.

Maybe it's the message Destiny is trying to collect and Chole has decyphered it. It's only what they've gotten so far. Maybe the rest has something to do with mimes.
                              Im joking here but maybe there's a disclaimer just out of shot that says "Destiny in no way shares the views expressed by the fingerprints in the CMBR"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X