Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth Gable 'Lincoln Lee' becomes a regular on FRINGE for Season! 4

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fri...to-series.html

Yay! Liked his character both Over There most notably ''Bloodline'' and his so far geeky-version Over Here.

Awesome news
    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear that. There was something about his character Over Here that made me wonder if there isn't more to him than meets the eye. The way he looked at Peter when he walked away at the end of Stowaway seemed very foreshadowy (if that's even a word) to me.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

That's really awesome news. Lincoln has been a fantastic addition to the show and totally deserves this.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm a bit mixed on this news. Don't get me wrong, I think the other side version of Lee is great but I really enjoyed the other side having notable differences such as Lee, Charlie still alive, Broyles now dead, and bringing him as a main character takes some of the uniqueness away from the other side unless it's just the other side version want to use, in which case great news.

sigpic

Comment

Talking about notable differences, I'm really eager to find out what Nina is up to in the red universe. Either she's completely uninteresting over there, or they're holding out on us with a big bang reveal.

IMHO Nina has been terribly under-used this year. I sure hope they've got more interesting stuff planned for her in S4. Signing on more regular characters worries me to the effect that other established characters (like Nina or Astrid) might get less screen time, which would be a shame. Although this isn't really the case where Lincoln is concerned, he was basically a regular already this past season.

sigpic

Comment

As far as Nina goes, I wouldn't be opposed to dropping her down to recurring. To date, she's never been in more than half the episodes of any of the seasons. She was especially interesting as a mystery in Season 1, but with that played out she's really not as useful (until they find a new use for her).

I kind of feel the same about Broyles and Astrid as well. Broyles used to be a lot more substantial and interesting, but as the show has gone on he's been relegated to the guy who shows up to introduce the crime scene and then he's gone till the next episode. And Astrid....aside from being on the receiving end of Walter's unthinking remarks, very rarely has anything to do at all.

I wouldn't be opposed to reducing some of the characters who don't have much to do, and seeing some of the more substantial people bumped up. I'm thinking here mainly of Lincoln (hooray!) and Brandon; though I'd also love it if they could find a way to work Kirk Acevedo (Charlie) back into the show in a meaningful way than our Charlie or the little spots that Over There Charlie has had so far.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                As far as Nina goes, I wouldn't be opposed to dropping her down to recurring. To date, she's never been in more than half the episodes of any of the seasons. She was especially interesting as a mystery in Season 1, but with that played out she's really not as useful (until they find a new use for her).

I kind of feel the same about Broyles and Astrid as well. Broyles used to be a lot more substantial and interesting, but as the show has gone on he's been relegated to the guy who shows up to introduce the crime scene and then he's gone till the next episode. And Astrid....aside from being on the receiving end of Walter's unthinking remarks, very rarely has anything to do at all.

I wouldn't be opposed to reducing some of the characters who don't have much to do, and seeing some of the more substantial people bumped up. I'm thinking here mainly of Lincoln (hooray!) and Brandon; though I'd also love it if they could find a way to work Kirk Acevedo (Charlie) back into the show in a meaningful way than our Charlie or the little spots that Over There Charlie has had so far.
                Well, the pack has been re-shuffled and everything's possible.
                Spoiler:
                Since the fusion of the two universes caused a reality where Peter never existed, who knows what how other characters on the show are affected? Maybe the Other Side never invented shapeshifters, and Charlie is still alive. Maybe Broyles went into politics right away.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  That's really awesome news. Lincoln has been a fantastic addition to the show and totally deserves this.
                  I couldn't agree more. I look forward to seeing more of him this coming season.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X