Sadly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly

Sadly I didn't get to see a seed ship in action, installing a new gate.

I would have liked to learn more about the Ancients plan for the implementation
    of the gates.

Actually the whole thing is sad.....

Sadly, I never got to see a true resolution on the fates of Ginn and Perry, or ever see if Park would ever end up seeing again, or what the message in the background radiation really meant, or, I dunno, any more SGU.

Sad all 'round.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by ipfnd View Post
      Actually the whole thing is sad.....
      This.

Only thing that's not sad about the whole situation is that we got two wonderful seasons of SGU.
      sigpic

Comment

And kittens. Kittens aren't sad.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Kittens can be seriously bittersweet. Like. Looking good, calm and helpless in same time.

Comment

Sadly, I never got to see a true resolution on the fates of Ginn and Perry, or ever see if Park would ever end up seeing again, or what the message in the background radiation really meant, or, I dunno, any more SGU.

Sad all 'round.
            Joseph Mallozzi is promising to explain all that in his next blog post. Of course, it's still not very official explanation of SGU lore, but it would at least give us hints.

Comment

Originally posted by Pecisk View Post
              Joseph Mallozzi is promising to explain all that in his next blog post. Of course, it's still not very official explanation of SGU lore, but it would at least give us hints.
              Yeah, but still.

Comment

Sadly, I have no new Stargate show to look forward to each week as I relax in the evening with a beer. I really enjoyed getting lost in that world, even if it was only for about forty-five minutes a shot.

Comment

Kittens can be seriously bittersweet.
                  Dear Lord! Have you been eating them?

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Kittens can be seriously bittersweet.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Sad all 'round.
                      You should have watched Family Guy last Sunday. Then you would have known that Stewie Griffin was the creator of the Universe!
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Spoiler:
                        Dear Lord! Have you been double posting?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        You should have watched Family Guy last Sunday. Then you would have known that Stewie Griffin was the creator of the Universe!
                        Well... That's going to a universe hellbent on killing its mother for a season before becoming very amorous towards a dog. Yay?

Comment

Dear Lord! Have you been double posting?

Spoiler:
                          No, you're seeing double.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Well... That's going to a universe hellbent on killing its mother for a season before becoming very amorous towards a dog. Yay?
                            Well, you gotta admit that would make a very interresting Universe to have Stargate in.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Kittens can be seriously bittersweet. Like. Looking good, calm and helpless in same time.
                              My kittens are all going to new homes this weekend
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X