This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DEMAND a Finn be on Atlantis!!

Okay, I mean I really, really would like to see someone from Finland on Atlantis. They could have an all-white uniform with the baby-blue flag on their arm. They could specialize in snow worlds...anything. You guys have a Swede so why not a Finn?
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    Okay, I mean I really, really would like to see someone from Finland on Atlantis. They could have an all-white uniform with the baby-blue flag on their arm. They could specialize in snow worlds...anything. You guys have a Swede so why not a Finn?
    when i read a finn, i thought you meant like a flipper.

Comment

Probably because Sweden is more widely talked about than Finland.
      Last edited by Kagutsuchi Ryoma; 25 January 2005, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Huckleberry

Comment

Oh please... soon you're gonna want Norwegians too. The idea is for the people on Atlantis to survive, not kill themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
            Oh please... soon you're gonna want Norwegians too. The idea is for the people on Atlantis to survive, not kill themselves.
            norwegians smell like cheese.

Comment

At first I thought you meant Warrick and Eamon Finn from Forsaken and Space Race

I'd prefer an Irish person, but they'd probably have an attricious accent that sounds similar to people from the country, but I'm damn sure if there's an Irish scientist on Atlantis he's got a D4 accent

Comment

I'd like to see one of those Australians wandering about the place be given lines so we Aussies can again whinge on about how North Americans can't do Australian accents properly. If they're going to cast an Australian, I vote for Peter O'Brien. He's a honey.

Comment

Reading the title I thought you were talking about Jonas, until I read it and then also remembered just now that his surname was Quinn. lol

But yes, we should have more nationalities on Atlantis - I'd like to see some other British people too (my nationality), so far only Grodin. I suppose one is better than nothing but I hope the producers see that fans watch out for those flags that are in the background.

Comment

Beckett's a Brit(officially), he just doesn't wear the Union Jack on his sleeve.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                      Beckett's a Brit(officially), he just doesn't wear the Union Jack on his sleeve.
                      Yes but he's aligning himself with Scotland specifically by wearing the Scottish flag and not UK.
                      I do like Carson being there but a few more Brits and some other Europeans (like Finland and France as examples) would be good.

Comment

arent the countries represented in atlantis based on the signatories of the antartic treaty? i thought those were the only countries that had been informed about it. i dont know exactly which countries are signatories, but isnt there only like 11 countries or something?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                          arent the countries represented in atlantis based on the signatories of the antartic treaty? i thought those were the only countries that had been informed about it. i dont know exactly which countries are signatories, but isnt there only like 11 countries or something?
                          I think that you're right, but there are more that 11 signers.

Here is the complete list which includes Finland, I might add :

http://www.asoc.org/general/ATS2.htm

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                            Norway isn't eligible to go to Atlantis because they are not a signer of the Antarctic Treaty.

Comment

I think that you're right, but there are more that 11 signers.

Here is the complete list which includes Finland, I might add :

well i stand corrected then, but i thought weir said eleven countries when she was talking to daniel in "new order" about the fighting over the antartic sight?

Comment

Working...
                              X