Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I the only one that thought someone else was to go in the chair (spoilers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was I the only one that thought someone else was to go in the chair (spoilers inside)

Was I the only one that thought at the end when they had 1 broken pod left that rush would go in the chair or something like that.

Like as much as he doesnt want to die he has suggested that he would go in the past if their was a life and death situation (the other him).

And even if rush didnt I would have though Eli would if he cant fix the Pod on time

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
    Was I the only one that thought at the end when they had 1 broken pod left that rush would go in the chair or something like that.

Like as much as he doesnt want to die he has suggested that he would go in the past if their was a life and death situation (the other him).

And even if rush didnt I would have though Eli would if he cant fix the Pod on time
    i had other toughts, when at the end Eli, Rush and Young where left over i tought that either Rush would trick Eli by pushing him in the last good stasis pod or when Young was hugging Eli before he went into the pod i tought he was going to force him in or something.

Comment

Young probably had an armed guard at the chair and around the remote control stations. You can't let a sociopath run loose in their situation. Forcing Rushing into a pod was the best command decision of the series.

Comment

I thought the same thing but about Eli.

I thought we were going to see some scenes with Eli trying to repair the pod, and then at the end, him sitting in the chair to join Ginn in the Destiny's core memory.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by dvdrts View Post
          i had other toughts, when at the end Eli, Rush and Young where left over i tought that either Rush would trick Eli by pushing him in the last good stasis pod or when Young was hugging Eli before he went into the pod i tought he was going to force him in or something.
          I could have seen that happening. But am very grateful to the writers, director, and editors that it didn't. It just wouldn't have had the same impact. Now that he's grown up, nobody puts Math-Boy in a corner (stasis pod).

Comment

I agree with the original poster. I really thought this episode would have one of the almost-supernatural Ancient technology themes to it, involving either Rush downloading the chair's database (or, now that I've seen the episode, Eli planning to use it at the end as a last resort when he's alone) or some other super piece of Ancient technology which could get them out of the situation. Unfortunatly, there wasn't much Ancient stuff in it, which is a shame as it's the last episode, but it was still good.

I really wanted one of those Lost City part 2 feelings though, where it's like the Ancients (this time in the form of Rush or Eli, not O'neill) coming back for a moment and unleashing their power on all the baddies

Comment

It would have been ironic had it been rush, seeing as Alt rush gave up in Twin Destinies.. BUT since we still don't know how much power that drained doing so, we don't know whether it would have hampered what they were trying to do.

Comment

Working...
              X