Standing Ovation via Twitter for SGU Cast and Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing Ovation via Twitter for SGU Cast and Crew

I had the idea for SGU fans to give the people who worked on SGU a standing ovations via twitter after the episode is over. Something like:

Standing Ovation @DavidBlue @Peterkelamis @Mingna @AlianaHuffman @PatrickGilmore @Atleastlevesque @SpenceJen @JuliaBenson @PatrickGilmore #SGU

I know of many of the actors on twitter but are any of the writers, producers on twitter also? If anyone knows twitter handles for other members of the crew I would appreciate sharing them. I'll break it up into several tweets. Feel free to do the same if you've appreciated this top quality science fiction
    I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

This is a lovely idea!
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Skiznot View Post
      Standing Ovation @DavidBlue @Peterkelamis @Mingna @AlianaHuffman @PatrickGilmore @Atleastlevesque @SpenceJen @JuliaBenson #SGU
      Added a few;

Cast: @DavidBlue @PeterKelamis @MingNa @AlianaHuffman @PatrickGilmore @AtleastLevesque @SpenceJen @Julia_Benson @LimaJamil @BrianJacobSmith @LouDPhillips @DopudMike @JbowyerChapman

@D_Box (Amanda Perry)
      @Juliemcniven (Ginn)
      @JoshBlacker (Sergeant Spencer)

Others involved (Producers, VFX, Writers etc): @CpBinder @MartinGero @JGLenic @MartinGero @Ivonbartok @MarkSavela @Chrispy2K01 @SoniaGilmore @SethMolson @HerbSommerfeld @MattVolpe

The Legend: @JamesBamford

Might have missed a few.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
        This is a lovely idea!
        My thought exactly. Good luck.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skiznot View Post
          I had the idea for SGU fans to give the people who worked on SGU a standing ovations via twitter after the episode is over. Something like:

Standing Ovation @DavidBlue @Peterkelamis @Mingna @AlianaHuffman @PatrickGilmore @Atleastlevesque @SpenceJen @JuliaBenson @PatrickGilmore #SGU

I know of many of the actors on twitter but are any of the writers, producers on twitter also? If anyone knows twitter handles for other members of the crew I would appreciate sharing them. I'll break it up into several tweets. Feel free to do the same if you've appreciated this top quality science fiction
          Good Idea, I´ll help.
          sigpic

Comment

@JamesBamford (Stunt coordinator) @Marksavela (Special Effects)

Comment

Pity i am not on twitter/

Comment

will join in your ovation... plan to do after est or pst showing?

Comment

You just got a mention on Twitter from SyFy. Good on ya!
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

It doesn't air in Canada until tomorrow on Space network, but I'll definitely be part of this!

Comment

Louis Ferreira is not on The Twitter, as far as I know, but still deserves Standing Ovation mention!

Comment

Be sure to include the #SGU hashtag in each post! You never know ... if there was one time it could trend, it's tonight.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

What an amazing idea!!! Only problem is that Twitter has a limit for how many characters are in a tweet, and I checked and there are to many so we might need to delete some of the tweet.

Comment

@ StargateFREAK21: just split & post as 2 or 3 posts )

Comment

Have multiple tweets lol

Comment

Working...
                              X