The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Mockingjay Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Mockingjay Discussion and Appreciation

Hey for all those who are fans of the hunger games books and soon to be movies here is a place where we can discuss!

oh I can not wait until the movie comes out there a great cast of actors including Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen !!

So lets discuss !
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

I just finished the first book of the trilogy
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I've read the three books and realy liked them. Are they really going to make movies?

Comment

Originally posted by flappo View Post
        I've read the three books and realy liked them. Are they really going to make movies?

Yes they are it will be released in 2012, they have started casting now

Right now i am waiting for the second book , but I love it already
        sigpic

Comment

haven't read the third one, kinda liked it at first but to me it was kinda unbelievable plot-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
            haven't read the third one, kinda liked it at first but to me it was kinda unbelievable plot-wise.
            what do you mean by that ? just curious thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Loved the books, disappointed by the casting choices though...

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                what do you mean by that ? just curious thanks
                Civilized society letting kids go off to fight to the death and the majority of the population just going along with it for as long as they did.

Comment

Civilized society letting kids go off to fight to the death and the majority of the population just going along with it for as long as they did.
                  yes that is pretty awful , but that what a dystopian society is and without it we would not have great entertainment.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but at least *spoiler for the second book*
                    Spoiler:
                    the uprising has started, I think?

I'll try to get the third one maybe. Did you read it already? Can anyone tell me if it's good?

Comment

Yeah, but at least *spoiler for the second book*
                      Spoiler:
                      the uprising has started, I think?

I'll try to get the third one maybe. Did you read it already? Can anyone tell me if it's good?
                      well if it is anything like the first book , i am sure it will be awesome , I got the second book on audiobook today so we'll see
                      sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh, you're in for surprises, I liked some aspects of the second book but some of it was just asking too much of me, by asking I mean asking me to suspend too much disbelief. But things do progress into something more, you'll see.

Comment

Ahhhh, you're in for surprises, I liked some aspects of the second book but some of it was just asking too much of me, by asking I mean asking me to suspend too much disbelief. But things do progress into something more, you'll see.
                          yes i started the second book today it is great !!
                          sigpic

Comment

fans of the movie should check out the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly for movie photos and go to imdb for cover page of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss
                            sigpic

Comment

What is the Hunger Games about? I have never heard of the book series

Comment

Working...
                              X