This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grodin

I look forward to seeing more of grodin....I'm not sure but he looks like a he may be of middle eastern or asian decent and the british accent is cool..I hope he's not a "red shrit"
    Last edited by walterwhatshisface; 25 January 2005, 01:17 PM.

hes south african i think
    he moved to canada when he was young

Comment

On behalf of everyone who has seen The Siege Part 1, I would like to say:
      Spoiler:
      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      Last edited by Darren; 25 January 2005, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I second that Haha
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          I second that Haha
          Spoiler:
          |Damn you all! Maybe they'll bring him back i an alternate reality/make him as an evil dude some how. You know all Brits are gonna end up as evil eventually on american tv.
          Last edited by Darren; 25 January 2005, 11:02 AM.

Comment

oh dont we know it
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by teen
              On behalf of everyone who has seen The Siege Part 1, I would like to say:
              Spoiler:
              Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
              Spoiler:
              Damn you! I a) haven't seen that episode b) didn't want to know what you're implying if its what I think it is.
              And to someone who called me a snob for not wanting my episodes spoiled, why? They may only be haha's but they tell me Grodin died and I really had no desire to know that considering he's a favourite character - I really didn't want any spoilers for the season finale other than the minor ones they have on GW features and so purposefully did not read post which used Seige spoilertags. There's nothing unfair about wishing that everyone had used them at the time so that I didn't get spoiled - it's a matter of not only courtesy to other forums users but something under forum rules!
              There's a definite reason for spoilers tags and implying spoilerige is as bad as saying it
              Last edited by Purpleyin; 08 March 2005, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob105
                Spoiler:
                |Damn you all! Maybe they'll bring him back i an alternate reality/make him as an evil dude some how. You know all Brits are gonna end up as evil eventually on american tv.
                \
                dude you gave it away use spoiler tags
                Last edited by Darren; 25 January 2005, 11:03 AM.

Comment

My names Peter, and Im British, although not asian. :\

Comment

ok next time ill spoiler tag my haha's
                    Spoiler:
                    Ha!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      hope they bring the actor back for season 2 , next to zelenka and weir, grodin is my fav sga character [mainly due to the character is british and, im british]

note: spoiler tags?
                      Last edited by Darren; 25 January 2005, 11:04 AM.

Comment

MODERATOR WARNING:

You must use spoiler tags (or spoiler space) if your post includes spoilery details on any episode in Atlantis Season One, or SG-1 Seasons Seven through Nine! Format is like so:

This text isn't spoilery. [ spoiler]This text is spoilery! Readers will have to highlight it to read it.[ /spoiler]

Just remove the space from the two bracketed spoiler tags.

This is an absolute must for participation at this forum. Members who abuse the spoiler rules will be put on moderation. Read more about the rule here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...q_spoilerspace

Thanks!
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by walterwhatshisface
                          I look forward to seeing more of grodin....I'm not sure but he looks like a he may be of middle eastern or asian decent and the british accent is cool..I gohpe he's not a "red shrit"
                          It seems that you already know more about Grodin than what other people do Hence why this topic is here

Comment

Working...
                          X