Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the Aschen and Eurondans interact if they encountered each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would the Aschen and Eurondans interact if they encountered each other?

The Aschen and the Eurondans are both races whoa attempt to achieve genocide towards their enemies. Since each would consider the other their enemies, they'd wish to annihilate each other.

How do you guys think they would go about it?
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Since, IIRC, the Eurondans were all clones, the Aschen would make a 100% effective virus that targeted them and the war would be over very quick.

Comment

The Eurondan's weren't clones per se, they just used genetic eugenics polices to create their version of the 'perfect' human.

I personally think they would hook up and start to attack the galaxy...

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
        The Eurondan's weren't clones per se, they just used genetic eugenics polices to create their version of the 'perfect' human.
        I agree. "The Eurondans lived and reproduced based entirely on a concept of genetic purity" from Stargate Wiki. So they are definitely not clones.

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
        I personally think they would hook up and start to attack the galaxy...
        But if they were to fight each other. I think the Aschen would win, solely because of their advanced technology. But if they hooked up, watch out. They might be worse than the Lucian Alliance, IMO.
        sigpic

Comment

Their egos would clash since they both want to eliminate all other species.
          sigpic

Comment

hmmm "Aschurondans." I can see this!

I think it could be very interesting, whichever way it went. The Aschen are just downright scary, so cold and subtly evil. They definitely have a plan. The Eurondans seemed more self-righteously evil and a "product of their environment" per se. But the Aschen just seemed more at the core evil. I think they would've been a cool more long term enemy. Maybe even more interesting than the Ori. They always make me think they have something in common with the Replicators. brrr. just so cold. If the two of them ever did encounter one another, I think the Aschen wouldn't have much patience with the Eurondans. They'd probably just let 'em continue on their own self-destructive path since they were actually doing quite a fine job of it. Very interesting thought though!
            Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Aesjos View Post
              Since, IIRC, the Eurondans were all clones, the Aschen would make a 100% effective virus that targeted them and the war would be over very quick.
              Originally posted by magictrick View Post
              Their egos would clash since they both want to eliminate all other species.
              Originally posted by Noxbait View Post
              hmmm "Aschurondans." I can see this!

I think it could be very interesting, whichever way it went. The Aschen are just downright scary, so cold and subtly evil. They definitely have a plan. The Eurondans seemed more self-righteously evil and a "product of their environment" per se. But the Aschen just seemed more at the core evil. I think they would've been a cool more long term enemy. Maybe even more interesting than the Ori. They always make me think they have something in common with the Replicators. brrr. just so cold. If the two of them ever did encounter one another, I think the Aschen wouldn't have much patience with the Eurondans. They'd probably just let 'em continue on their own self-destructive path since they were actually doing quite a fine job of it. Very interesting thought though!
              excellent thoughts folks!!
              If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
              [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
              X