Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''The Day We Died'' - SEASON finale countdown thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''The Day We Died'' - SEASON finale countdown thread!

Well folks here it is, the episode that Season 3 has been building up to. And more importantly the SEASON finale brings music to my ears.

One day remains until 3x22: ''The Day We Died''!

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
    Well folks here it is, the episode that Season 3 has been building up to. And more importantly the SEASON finale brings music to my ears.

One day remains until 3x22: ''The Day We Died''!
    Yay! I'm so excited to see what happens. I'm kinda sad that the Other Side story seems to be coming to a close. I know a lot of people don't seem to like it, but alternate universes and time travel are some of my favorite sci-fi stories.
    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
      Yay! I'm so excited to see what happens. I'm kinda sad that the Other Side story seems to be coming to a close. I know a lot of people don't seem to like it, but alternate universes and time travel are some of my favorite sci-fi stories.
      I wouldn't dismiss it that quickly. According to exec producer Wyman
      Spoiler:
      “It’s not going to end, our plan is to go forward,” [..] “That’s part of the language of the series now. Our goal was to try to make two shows about one show and have a very compelling mythology on the other side and hope our viewers and fans would be engaged with those people on the other side. It’s a huge success for us in that regard. People have really invested in stories ‘Over There’ and we can promise it will be even more compelling to develop those characters even more.”

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        I wouldn't dismiss it that quickly. According to exec producer Wyman
        Spoiler:
        “It’s not going to end, our plan is to go forward,” [..] “That’s part of the language of the series now. Our goal was to try to make two shows about one show and have a very compelling mythology on the other side and hope our viewers and fans would be engaged with those people on the other side. It’s a huge success for us in that regard. People have really invested in stories ‘Over There’ and we can promise it will be even more compelling to develop those characters even more.”
        Awesome. I've seen people complaining, but I have thoroughly enjoyed every episode that has dealt with people Over There. Can't wait to see more.
        "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
        - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Tomorrow night is going to be huge. I can't wait to see how they choose to close out this amazing season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can't believe how the left it hanging. REALLY makes me look forward to next season. Should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X