This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want in S2?

For one thing some amazing ships, But what made me start this thread was that I suddenly had a thought about the energy field that acts like the iris around the stargate, I was thinking maybe they find out that the shield stops everything but things with the ancient gene, sorta like a safty feature so that the ancients could make a quick escape without having to worry about turning on and off the Force field so they could go throught and anything following them will be killed, would be very useful if the wraiths captured some Ancients and forced them to take down the shields then when the wraith see that it is done they walk through with the ancients and presto splato the ancients win
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

I want to see a strong story arch over the whole season. I want to see great character development with our main cast especially Weir and Teyla. I want to see a main Wraith villain who intellectually spars with Weir and I want to see the Genii become a more cunning and dangerous threat. Possibly by making Kolya the leader (as opposed to Chief O'Brien) and getting a smarter, slicker field agent (i.e. an anti-Sheppard). I want to see more of Sora's decent into the darkside. I'd also like to see more of the Athosias culture and I want to see Teyla's allegiance become slightly divided between her own people and the Atlantis crew.

Oh, and I also want to see the Ancient genes in our crew and the Wraith genes in Teyla further explored.
    Last edited by impulsivelad; 24 January 2005, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I want to see them develop the Wraith some more so we can learn more about their origins, culture and beliefs. At the moment they are just some lame stereotypical bad guy with absolutly no depth.

Comment

Well, maybe I'd like to see something that begins with an F and ends with an urlings.

Honestly, I'd like to see more of Atlantis itself. It's a whole city, full of Ancient gizmos and gadgets. Maybe there's journals and things waiting as well.

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I would like to see either ...

http://www.vaitiare-online.com/layout/entrance.jpg

or ...

http://mh.wz.cz/hvezdy/keith/keith4.jpg

That's all.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Is that Tyr?! Tyr has no place in the SGU!

All I want in Season Two....is some good ass episodes.....that's all.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              Is that Tyr?! Tyr has no place in the SGU!

All I want in Season Two....is some good ass episodes.....that's all.
              Not as Tyr, as some one else! Hello??

He could be an ancient or on SG1 a goa'uld or something. Admit it, SGA needs his spice anyway.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                Not as Tyr, as some one else! Hello??

He could be an ancient or on SG1 a goa'uld or something. Admit it, SGA needs his spice anyway.
                He is a VERY good actor. The only thing I was ever impressed with on Andromeda was some of his line deliveries.

-IMF
                "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

There's been a lot of talk on the character threads about every Tom, Dick and Harry going off world... was that really the purpose of the expedition? I don't know... off world doesn't seem all that earth shattering so far. Of course they will need to find ZPMs eventually, although one is beginning to doubt that too.
                  I would actually like to see more of Atlantis itself... if it is the size of Manhattan, there should be plenty of material to go on... I wouldn't mind some water-based episodes thrown in the mix somewhere along the line...In fact I think some the best of episodes of the season have been those on Atlantis. That has largely been how SGA has distinguished itself from its predecessor.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

You know what, if we’re talking about looking around in Atlantis... It’d be awesome if they found an Ancient library or a museum. I’d love to see Ancient art and the original models for pjs or other spacecraft on display. And yeah, underwater episodes would be really cool too. I miss Seaquest.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA

Maybe he can play Ronon Dex? That might be cool.

Comment

I would like to see them internationalize the cast further. You see slivers of it but not enough. Also bring in different military units from different countries. And more exploration and different cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cket01
                          I would like to see them internationalize the cast further. You see slivers of it but not enough. Also bring in different military units from different countries. And more exploration and different cultures.
                          Yeah bring in an EU team, the proposed rapid reaction force would do nicely.

Comment

I want to see some alien allies.. I WANT LITTLE GREEN MEN DAMNIT!!! i want a race that the Wraith cant feed off of, a race that is as smart or even smarter than the atlantis expedition that would be willing to work together and try and wipe out some wraith.. thats just me though. everyone else would like to see different things
                            I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

I hope they will meet with asgard of furlings in pegasus galaxy.
                              And they need to know how to charge depleted ZPM, or find some new ZPMs
                              "Indeed" - Teal'c

Comment

Working...
                              X