PDA

View Full Version : Going out at its best

jdog
May 3rd, 2011, 07:57 AM
well at least the show is going out at its best.

I kinda feel the quality of bsg went away after season 2. I liked how the show ended but sometimes i wonder if it would have been better if it ended after season 2. as much as i want sgu to go on...I am glad its' going out with quality at its best. I feel the last half season is the best SG has offered.

Rylor
May 3rd, 2011, 08:20 AM
well at least the show is going out at its best.

I kinda feel the quality of bsg went away after season 2. I liked how the show ended but sometimes i wonder if it would have been better if it ended after season 2. as much as i want sgu to go on...I am glad its' going out with quality at its best. I feel the last half season is the best SG has offered.

I agree, SGU is ending in a blaze of glory. Nevertheless, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It shows us what season 3 could have been like, and now we're never going to see it. Seems like such a waste... :(
But anyway, the recent episodes have been great and I'm glad the last of SGU is so enjoyable :)

wabbit42
May 3rd, 2011, 08:25 AM
I agree, these are some of the best episodes of Stargate in my opinion. Hopefully it will be picked up in a few years' time.

LtColCarter
May 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
I agree with everyone else...I think SGU is going out with a blaze of glory. I wish the viewership of the show would've gone up this year.

The Swarm
May 3rd, 2011, 10:40 AM
Dont worry guys....in about 10 years from now someone will renew the franchise.

Replicator Todd
May 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
Dont worry guys....in about 10 years from now someone will renew the franchise.

As long as its not a reboot.

KEK
May 3rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
If it takes 10 years it probably will be. We might get a Dr Who style soft-reboot which wouldn't be too bad though I suppose...

Vanek26
May 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
If it takes 10 years it probably will be. We might get a Dr Who style soft-reboot which wouldn't be too bad though I suppose...

I'm not too familiar with Doctor Who.

New shows acknowledge the old canon and characters?

KEK
May 3rd, 2011, 11:03 AM
I'm not too familiar with Doctor Who.

New shows acknowledge the old canon and characters?

They're set in the same continuity yes.

themeatcleaver
May 3rd, 2011, 11:24 AM
yeah i'll be almost 40 in ten years and that fact bothers me lol. anyways, the show is most definitely going out with one hell of a bang thats for sure!

woolsey
May 3rd, 2011, 12:33 PM
i agree the last 3 episodes have been the best so far

General Jumper One
May 3rd, 2011, 02:40 PM
The show/franchise is going out at its very best

morrismike
May 3rd, 2011, 03:02 PM
The show/franchise is going out at its very best
So long as the finale is not a dud I would agree.

sjleader
May 3rd, 2011, 04:55 PM
THe finale will be a cliff hanger that will make you super pissed.
I WANT to watch but I know I will be really upset at the end...

garhkal
May 3rd, 2011, 06:43 PM
It does keep getting better and better. BUT that to me, makes the fact it will all be over next week even more sad.