This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG Season Finale (SPOILERS)

well i didn't want to put this in the same thread the US thread due to spoilers but holy crap, what an ending!

i really didn't see that coming.
    Spoiler:
    i had always thought that Boomer would decide to follow her human programming and become loyal to the Galactica but was i wrong. i expected Boomer to reveal she was a cylon but shoot Adama, i did not see that coming

i guess i could be right about Boomer about becoming loyal to the Galactica, its just a different Boomer.

can anyone confirm if a second season is being done? that would be the worst ending (next to S:A&B) if it ended like that
    Last edited by SaberBlade; 24 January 2005, 12:37 PM.

sigpic

Wait, you had the season one series finale already?!?! (Says the idiot from the US) Was teh series finale "Kobol's Last Gleaming?" That's only episodes 12 and 13 (if you count it in two parts). Does that mean Season 1 is only 13 episodes long?

Comment

Is it the end of the series or season? The way the thread title is worded, your saying it is the end of the series. Just pointing it out.
      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

well some say series and some say season so sorry for any confusion (just edited thread title)

series/season 1 is only 13 episodes and ended tonight with Kobols last gleaming part 2

sigpic

Comment

It didn't matter to me, I really don't care for the new one. Just couldn't get into it. Liked the original better. It would just suck for those who do like it if it was only one season.
          If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

They've been picked up for six additional episodes, that order will most likely increase like the first season.

Comment

Holy crap that was dam good.

I just hope you guys in the US enjoy it as much as I did I need season 2 I'm getting withdrawel symptoms allreadys

I'm gonna go watch the mini for about the 50th time.
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for this show. We've been getting trailers and previews for over a month now adveritsing Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

That was like Spoilers ahead 'F-k off! They did not just take out Adama' It was a pretty mad ep all things considered anyway!
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Me kinda confused, can someone tell me exactly what happened?
                    sigpic
                    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

What happenned in the ep? Okay.

Adama told Roslin that he was aresting her for sending a military ship (Starbuck's raider) on an unauthorised mission. He sent a team including Tigh and Apollo to C1 and she was arrested, but not before Apollo had pointed a gun at Tigh and tried to prevent the arrest. He got arrested too. He was taken to the bridge, where adama totally ignored him.

Starbuck got the arrow, got into a fight with a Six, and killed the Six (I think). Helo found her. She saw Boomer and got really freaked. Helo stopped her from shooting Boomer cos that Boomer is pregnant.

Boomer-On-Galactica was sent with a nuke into the big Cylon ship. She saw lots more Boomers, and freaked too. She successfully blew up the ship and was hailed on her return as a hero, but as Adama shook her hand she shot him twice. Tigh and Comms Lady and apollo rushed to him... and as they stood holding him the flippin' series ended. Booo!

Madeleine

Comment

I think Geyda is a Cylon... he did something to Boomer right before she shot Adama. He held out his hand and did something sudden and quick just below camera. I think he's a Cylon...

-IMF
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

What happened was that she was really trying to be good, almost forgetting that she was a cylon. Thats why boomer actually blew up the base star, but what happened was that the other boomers on the base star died and transfered their consiciousness to boomer, who becomes evil-cylon again and boom!
                          I love the characters in this show!!!

Comment

i can't believe what happened, they can't leave it like that, do the people on kobol get rescued, does starbuck, helo and the pregnant boomer get back to galatica? do they find earth, is adama dead? what will they do to the boomer on galatica? will roslin be freed as adama has been shot? will tigh be in command? what is the new people according to six telling gaius? what was in the crib? is it the baby from the pregnant boomer? will starbuck actually kill the pregnant boomer or will helo stop her? i just need to know, will there be more episodes as they can't leave it there as there are loads of loose threads in the series! i just can't belive that adama is dead, even though i don't think that they should have arrested roslin as she did not give the order, she just told starbuck that adama was lying about earth and starbuck decided to go to caprica, i just don't see the BSG series ending on that!

Comment

Oh
                              My
                              Lord!

What can you say? Apart from 'renew this... NOW!!!'

No 'official' word has come down the pike yet about getting a 2nd season. Six new scripts have been asked for but as to whether they'll get filmed or no depends on Sky/Sci-fi saying 'yes'.

Even so - the numbers are looking mighty fine, so I'd say that before 2005 is out we'll find out whether Helo gets off Caprica, the President make it to the elections and whether Apollo is going to be an orphan.

Possibly the finest SF I have seen since the glory days of Babylon 5!

Comment

Working...
                              X