PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Pages : [1] 2

iolanda
April 27th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah, we finally need one :)

There isn't much to tell expect that we HAVE a season seven, but Bob Singer told in an interview what he might think of as an theme for the next season:

Most of it’s up in the air. The only thing that we have talked about is that since this year was kind of an old-fashioned noir mystery, next year may have the boys being Butch and Sundance, or the Wild Bunch. Basically, it’d be telling the a story of the last of the cowboys, gone modern. That’s just a jumping-off point. Whether we actually do that or how that realizes itself… we haven’t gotten that far yet. But there’s an idea of, “The world is closing in around you.”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/supernatural-preview-western-frontierland-musical-episode/

starg8fans
May 3rd, 2011, 12:12 AM
That sounds promising. And I for one wouldn't mind the boys going out à la Butch and Sundance in the series finale.

the fifth man
May 7th, 2011, 06:43 PM
That sounds promising. And I for one wouldn't mind the boys going out à la Butch and Sundance in the series finale.

While I understand that point of view, honestly, I want this show to end with Sam and Dean still alive. I want to know that they are still out there, still hunting down those things that would do harm to us.

Crichiel
May 8th, 2011, 04:07 AM

While I understand that point of view, honestly, I want this show to end with Sam and Dean still alive. I want to know that they are still out there, still hunting down those things that would do harm to us.

Have to agree with stars on this one. Besides that it is what I would love to see, Jensen has said on numerous occasions that it is what he would like for the characters, for Dean and the Impala to go out together with their remains indistinguishable from each other! :p

You wouldn't believe how angry I was (am) about the saccharine ending to Harry Potter and I cringe at the thought of something even remotely like that happening here! ;)

starg8fans
May 8th, 2011, 04:23 AM

I see your point, but have to agree with Crichiel.

Have to agree with stars on this one. Besides that it is what I would love to see, Jensen has said on numerous occasions that it is what he would like for the characters, for Dean and the Impala to go out together with their remains indistinguishable from each other! :p

You wouldn't believe how angry I was (am) about the saccharine ending to Harry Potter and I cringe at the thought of something even remotely like that happening here! ;)

I didn't know that Jensen said that, but I feel he's channeling Dean here. Consider the other options - a 'saccharine ending' :lol: with a picket fence life Dean's tried before and didn't like and Sam said he doesn't want anymore because he's changed, or sending them back on the road to their crappy life that will either end abruptly and horribly or would have them end up in squalor in their old days. Neither seems fair to the boys.

warrior_chic
May 8th, 2011, 07:45 AM
I don't think I'd mind seeing them end up a little like Bobby- passing their knowledge to the next generation of hunters before going out in a blaze of glory. This show does have the 'last of a dying breed' vibe to it, so it'd be nice to see each generation kinda scraping by on the advances and knowledge of the previous.

starg8fans
May 8th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I don't think I'd mind seeing them end up a little like Bobby- passing their knowledge to the next generation of hunters before going out in a blaze of glory. This show does have the 'last of a dying breed' vibe to it, so it'd be nice to see each generation kinda scraping by on the advances and knowledge of the previous.

Well, Dean had a brush with old age in The Curious Case of Dean Winchester, and I don't think he enjoyed it very much. Plus I can't picture him living like Bobby, pouring over dusty tomes and answering phones. He sure wouldn't mind the whiskey, though...

boyd22
May 8th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I'm with the Sam and Dean still being alive when this show finally does end crowd. I always envisioned the show ending with Sam and Dean, in the Impala, classic rock blastin on the radio heading off to there next job. But, thats just me.

My hope for season 7 is, we get a nice long Dean arc. While the shows always been about the brother's, the arc's have always focused more on Sam.

starg8fans
May 9th, 2011, 12:51 AM
I'm with the Sam and Dean still being alive when this show finally does end crowd. I always envisioned the show ending with Sam and Dean, in the Impala, classic rock blastin on the radio heading off to there next job. But, thats just me.

Actually, I don't mind either way. I would enjoy seeing the boys driving off into the sunset, but I wouldn't mind a more final ending either.

My hope for season 7 is, we get a nice long Dean arc. While the shows always been about the brother's, the arc's have always focused more on Sam.

Well, the arc in S3 was pretty much about stopping Dean from going to hell, so I'd say that was Dean centric. And anyway, the brothers' fates are so closely linked, if one gets a story arc so does the other. Sam's going dark side with the demon blood, but it's Dean who tries to stop him. Sam is Lucifer's vessel, and Dean is Michael's. Sam saves the day by putting Luci back in the cage, but it was Dean who brought the decisive element - the Impala - to the scene. Sam [spoiler for S6)loses his soul, but Dean works to get it back.Plus Dean got to do all the cool stuff - from going to the alternate reality in What Is and What Should Never Be, to getting a glimpse of his parents' early days in In the Beginning to the apocalyptic future in The End. What I didn't like were the times when the brothers were apart, and I'm glad they always kept those really short. So basically, what I'm hoping for in S7 is more of the same.

iolanda
May 9th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I'd love to see Sam/ Jared do the cool stuff once in a while. The story focusses a bit more in Deans view of what happens to Sam, so I think it would be great to have it the other way around.

Crichiel
May 9th, 2011, 08:20 AM
I'd love to see Sam/ Jared do the cool stuff once in a while. The story focusses a bit more in Deans view of what happens to Sam, so I think it would be great to have it the other way around.

This is actually what kind of turned me off the end of last season and for a lot of this season. I KNOW it's unfair that Dean gets all the cool stuff, but I can't help it, I'm a DeanGirl (precisely BECAUSE he gets all the cool lines, kills, etc.). I love love love Sam WITH Dean, but don't care as much about him individually. So last season when the final few episodes turned what I THOUGHT was going to be a Dean-centric storyline (him being Michael's vessel) into a Sam story, I was pretty upset. And while Dean gets to react to everything that's happening with Sam this year (and fantastically), I still see it as a year about Sam.

Again, I know, I KNOW Sam is due and it's only fair. Please don't go after me SamGirls. I just PERSONALLY want to see a really Dean-centric storyline again like season 3 was. But for now, I can accept the Sam story seen from Dean's point of view that they do so well! Here's hoping season 7 is my very favourite: a year of 'brother' stories! Those are the best of all!!

iolanda
May 9th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I am with you, having a real Dean-centric storyline again would be great (and more than him being concerned about others)!

starg8fans
May 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Actually, I think it was Jensen who asked them to lay off the heavy duty stuff for Dean for a while. He was completely drained after all the emotional stuff he had to do in S5, and didn't feel he was up to another season like that. Being a great (method) actor can take its toll.

So yes, more brotherly stories next year would be good. And I wouldn't mind NOT having the boys go up against super baddies and unsurmountable odds. Why does it always have to be about saving the freaking world? Give them smaller, more intimate mysteries to unravel, with a nice underlying vibe - maybe some kind of family secret - to tie them all together. More Wendigo/Bloody Mary/Asylum stuff rather than the Apocalypse, Archangels and the Mother of All.

Crichiel
May 11th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Actually, I think it was Jensen who asked them to lay off the heavy duty stuff for Dean for a while. He was completely drained after all the emotional stuff he had to do in S5, and didn't feel he was up to another season like that. Being a great (method) actor can take its toll.

Yes, Jensen said season 5 was exhausting, he also said that about the first half of season 6. But this can still work to our (DeanGirls') advantage: he says the most draining work is the emotional stuff. And when does Dean have the most emotional stuff? When the story is SAM-centric! Because he cares more about Sam than himself! So make the story-arc about Dean and let Jared do all the emotional scenes of Sam worrying about Dean!! :D:p:D

iolanda
May 11th, 2011, 11:37 AM
That's pretty much what I meant up there! :D

warrior_chic
May 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Yes, Jensen said season 5 was exhausting, he also said that about the first half of season 6. But this can still work to our (DeanGirls') advantage: he says the most draining work is the emotional stuff. And when does Dean have the most emotional stuff? When the story is SAM-centric! Because he cares more about Sam than himself! So make the stroy-arc about Dean and let Jared do all the emotional scenes of Sam worrying about Dean!! :D:p:D

Sounds like a plan to me ;)

Come to think about it, have we ever seen Sam worry about Dean except in S3 when they brought up all the 'deal' stuff? Time to even out the score a little :)

Crichiel
May 11th, 2011, 12:27 PM
That's pretty much what I meant up there! :D

Don't worry, I understood you perfectly, iolanda! I think we are on the same wavelength here! :)

Boo
May 14th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I can't find a proper link for this info but it has been said on Twitter from Asylum 6 that season 7 will start filming July 6th and Jensen will be directing again!

iolanda
May 14th, 2011, 03:55 AM
I can't find a proper link for this info but it has been said on Twitter from Asylum 6 that season 7 will start filming July 6th and Jensen will be directing again!

It is somewhere on this site, a twitter write-up from Jensens panel ar A6

http://storify.com/superwiki/jensens-panel-sat-asylum-6

And they start filming my birthday :D

Edit: *g* that's just the same link you posted on the Jensen thunk thread. I guess we follow the same guys on twitter :D

Boo
May 14th, 2011, 04:33 AM
It is somewhere on this site, a twitter write-up from Jensens panel ar A6

http://storify.com/superwiki/jensens-panel-sat-asylum-6

And they start filming my birthday :D

Edit: *g* that's just the same link you posted on the Jensen thunk thread. I guess we follow the same guys on twitter :D

Thats cool :D

I only just realised that, forgot to load more of the tweets! :o

iolanda
May 19th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Ben Acker and Ben Blacker join the Supernatural writing team:

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Ben_Acker

@LauinLA Laura Prudom
Also interesting to note: unlike last year's release, Eric Kripke and Ben Edlund are no longer listed as exec producers. Me no likey.

http://twitter.com/#!/LauinLA/status/71211001969774592

@LauinLA Laura Prudom
Chill, gang - Edlund told me he's helping break s7 when I interviewed him, he and Kripke are still involved, might just be a title change.

http://twitter.com/#!/LauinLA/status/71212602595868672

Madwelshboy
May 19th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Unsurprisingly, Supernatural stays on Friday's at 9PM, now paired with Nikita at 8PM.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/fall-tv-preview-cw-schedule/

iolanda
May 19th, 2011, 06:34 AM
We got a description for S7 from the CW:

Returning for its seventh season, this haunting series follows Sam and Dean Winchester, two brothers bound by tragedy and blood to the one thing that runs through both their veins - hunting monsters. This past season, Dean and Sam faced insurmountable obstacles: Sam returned from Hell without his soul, and Dean risked everything to get it back for him. The power struggle between good and evil raged on, with the new King of Hell, Crowley, ultimately emerging as their adversary. Shockingly, Crowley had made a secret deal with Sam and Dean's closest friend, the angel Castiel, who is now a desperate freedom fighter on the losing side of a post-Apocalyptic civil war in Heaven; together, the uneasy allies sought to open a door to Purgatory, where a great untapped well of souls lie waiting to be used as the ultimate form of military power. Sam and Dean reeled from the betrayal by their friend - and raced to stop the angel and demon before they opened that dangerous, otherworldly door. Now, in season seven, the Winchesters will find themselves in an increasingly sinister, changing landscape, up against a new foe unlike anything they've ever fought. They'll find their old tricks, weapons and hiding places all rendered useless. All they'll have is each other. And the certainty that, like the last of the cowboy outlaws, whatever they face, they're not going down without a fight. The series stars Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester, Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester and Misha Collins as Castiel. SUPERNATURAL is from Warner Bros. Television in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision, with executive producers McG ("Charlie's Angels," "The O.C."), Robert Singer (Midnight Caller), Sera Gamble and Phil Sgriccia.

Read more: Breaking News - The CW Announces 2011-2012 Fall Schedule | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/05/19/the-cw-announces-2011-2012-fall-schedule-366005/20110519cw01/#ixzz1MoDZaK6y

warrior_chic
May 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM
They've faced really bad angels, demons, Michael, Lucifer, Eve. What could possibly be worse?

LizzieAnne
May 19th, 2011, 10:33 AM

Interesting. I hope they get whipped into shape real quick!

They've faced really bad angels, demons, Michael, Lucifer, Eve. What could possibly be worse?

Fan girls :P

warrior_chic
May 19th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Fan girls :P

:D True. They wouldn't know how to handle the likes of us!

the fifth man
May 19th, 2011, 06:15 PM

Read more: Breaking News - The CW Announces 2011-2012 Fall Schedule | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/05/19/the-cw-announces-2011-2012-fall-schedule-366005/20110519cw01/#ixzz1MoDZaK6y

I really like the sound of Season 7. This show continues to amaze me, so I have complete faith in TPTB.

kennythewraith
May 19th, 2011, 10:32 PM

not liking the idea of both kripke and edlund not being exec producers hopefully they both stay as involved writing wise

so they still have misha as a series star sounds like Cas isnt dying after all?

Madwelshboy
May 20th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Supernatural Exclusive: Misha Collins Won't Be a Series Regular for Season 7

Brace yourself, Supernatural fans (as if Friday night’s finale didn’t already rob you of most every breath): Though his alter ego now is a bigger force than ever to be reckoned with, Misha Collins will not be returning to the CW series as a regular next season, TVLine has learned.

<snip>

Collins is expected to return for the Season 7 opener, but how much of a presence he will have on the show beyond that, if any, is a mystery Gamble can’t delve into “without giving away a lot about the premiere,” she says.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/supernatural-misha-collins-season-7/

Melia
May 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
Okay so first they're saying Misha is coming back and then they turn around say he isn't??? Well which one is it?

He's become such an important character in the series and to cut him out without him having the chance to redeem himself would just be an afront to the character and to the show. They need to keep him, it just wouldn't be the same with out him.

warrior_chic
May 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
Okay so first they're saying Misha is coming back and then they turn around say he isn't??? Well which one is it?

He's become such an important character in the series and to cut him out without him having the chance to redeem himself would just be an afront to the character and to the show. They need to keep him, it just wouldn't be the same with out him.

I literally just finished watching the finale, and I honestly don't think too much of Cas is in there anymore. So I can see them coming up with a moderately logical way for him to exit. Doesn't mean I like it though.

LizzieAnne
May 21st, 2011, 01:45 PM
Cas is definitely in the S7 premiere, according to Sera....but whether he's in anymore remains to be seen. I don't think the writers will leave the Cas-as-God theme unfinished.

iolanda
May 21st, 2011, 01:47 PM
I guess since Cass is the big baddie now he'll just be there for some key episodes. Not enough to make him a regular.

LizzieAnne
May 21st, 2011, 02:18 PM
That makes sense.

It would also make life difficult for Sam and Dean(and Bobby) Maybe they have to go on the run. I can also see where they may get together with Crowley now and again for their mutual benefit.

Nth Chevron
May 21st, 2011, 02:30 PM
Just as long as it ends in a "Cass saves them in either self sacrifice or a truly selfless way that redeems him unquestioningly"

N.C

Melia
May 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM
As long as Cas is in more then just the first episode of the season I'll be happy. If they kill him off in the season opener I'm going to be les then pleased. He deserves a chance to redeem himself.

the fifth man
May 21st, 2011, 07:18 PM
As long as Cas is in more then just the first episode of the season I'll be happy. If they kill him off in the season opener I'm going to be les then pleased. He deserves a chance to redeem himself.

I totally agree. I really hope they find a way for him to do that.

Nth Chevron
May 22nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
I am still pretty pissed at Dean though, when Bobby killed Rufus, Dean said that they should forgive, no matter what, because they are family.

Well didnt Dean just kind of cold shoulder Cass in exactly the way that contradicts that little speech moment?

Makes me think whether it was God pushing Dean away from Cass to teach Cass a lesson about power and how it can corrupt.

N.C

iolanda
May 22nd, 2011, 12:07 PM
I think it's better if we discuss this in the thread for the episode =)

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/81034-The-Man-Who-Knew-Too-Much-%28622%29?p=12638675#post12638675

warrior_chic
May 22nd, 2011, 03:13 PM
Do we know if the premiere will be a direct continuation like S5 was, or if there will be a time lag between the eps?

the fifth man
May 22nd, 2011, 06:01 PM
Do we know if the premiere will be a direct continuation like S5 was, or if there will be a time lag between the eps?

I kind of hope it is a direct continuation.

Melia
May 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM
A direct continuation would be the best and most logical way to open seaon seven. It's how they began season two and season five.

A time laspe would be difficult to workwith and would most likely be confusing to follow as fans. Hopefully they do the direct continuaton route instead of a time lapse.

Nth Chevron
May 23rd, 2011, 06:53 AM
Unless they pull another "God saves their asses" moment, they wake up in heaven or something.

The only way i will accept that is if God needs their help to get through to Cass on a human level.

N.C

kennythewraith
May 23rd, 2011, 10:45 PM
has misha said anything on twitter about his role being changed yet?although im guessing hes not allowed to say but how he writes his reaction could tell us if theres a reason to be concerned

Boo
May 24th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Supernatural Spoiler: Season 7 Theme Revealed

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/supernatural-season-7-spoilers/

the fifth man
May 24th, 2011, 06:29 PM

I just hope the end of this season won't be like the ending of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

warrior_chic
May 24th, 2011, 08:11 PM
has misha said anything on twitter about his role being changed yet?although im guessing hes not allowed to say but how he writes his reaction could tell us if theres a reason to be concerned

I've been keeping an eye on it. He doesn't tweet quite as much lately. Since I'm not actually a member of Twitter, I'm sure they're delayed a little, but he hasn't said much even relating to the show. For those who want to check for themselves, have at it (http://twitter.com/#!/mishacollins).

LtColCarter
May 30th, 2011, 05:37 AM

Interesting!

the fifth man
May 30th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Interesting!

I sure think so.

boyd22
May 30th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I'd like to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan return as John Winchester in some form next season. We've seen Mary a number of times throughout the seasons, but we haven't seen john since season 2 i believe. Sure, there was the younger John in the time travel episodes, but he knew nothing about the supernatural at that point.

LtColCarter
May 30th, 2011, 07:58 PM
I'd like to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan return as John Winchester in some form next season. We've seen Mary a number of times throughout the seasons, but we haven't seen john since season 2 i believe. Sure, there was the younger John in the time travel episodes, but he knew nothing about the supernatural at that point.

You're right...I thought John would've reared his head in some form and some point in the series...

liljana
May 31st, 2011, 06:42 AM
http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-house-bones-psych-castle/

Question: Will we ever see Adam again on Supernatural? There could be Smurf paraphernalia in it for you. —Donna
Ausiello: Showrunner Sera Gamble puts the chances of an Adam comeback at a “very strong maybe.” Gimme my presents!

warrior_chic
May 31st, 2011, 06:28 PM

They've made mention many a-time about bringing JDM back. Sounds like they could come up with a story for him, JDM just never seems to have the time when they would bring about a John story. But who knows, maybe the Supernatural stars will align this season.

LtColCarter
May 31st, 2011, 06:43 PM
They've made mention many a-time about bringing JDM back. Sounds like they could come up with a story for him, JDM just never seems to have the time when they would bring about a John story. But who knows, maybe the Supernatural stars will align this season.

It would be awesome if they did!

the fifth man
June 2nd, 2011, 06:32 PM
It would be awesome if they did!

After this long, I won't be holding my breath.

the fifth man
June 2nd, 2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-house-bones-psych-castle/

Question: Will we ever see Adam again on Supernatural? There could be Smurf paraphernalia in it for you. —Donna
Ausiello: Showrunner Sera Gamble puts the chances of an Adam comeback at a “very strong maybe.” Gimme my presents!

I would definitely like to see Adam again.

iolanda
June 2nd, 2011, 11:33 PM
It would be great to know that Adam is not in hell any more - but I would prefer him in heaven after that. He is dead for over 3 years now, more or less.

warrior_chic
June 3rd, 2011, 05:28 AM
It would be great to know that Adam is not in hell any more - but I would prefer him in heaven after that. He is dead for over 3 years now, more or less.

I would like to see Adam too. The boy's died enough times to be considered a full-fledged Winchester. And Dean did make a mention or two about him this last season. It wouldn't be too inconceivable to bring him back somehow.

Although, if Cas couldn't even pull Sam out intact, I doubt Adam is somewhere pleasant right now.

boyd22
June 3rd, 2011, 05:39 AM
Idk, Adam was willing to become Michael's host for the most part, so maybe his torture wasn't as bad as Sam's. Than again, without Sam to rip apart anymore Adam is the perfect punching bag for Michael and Lucifers entertainment.

iolanda
June 3rd, 2011, 07:00 AM
That is one reason why I think that it would be the better way to let his soul rest. The other one is that I think that Sam and Dean will have enough trouble next season to deal with Sams broken wall and the memories of one year hell and one year walking around without a conscience. Adam is down there for two years now. I don't think that there is much sanity of him left :(

the fifth man
June 4th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I just think he deserves better than rotting in the cage with Michael and Lucifer.

LtColCarter
June 7th, 2011, 07:00 AM
I just think he deserves better than rotting in the cage with Michael and Lucifer.

:indeed:

iolanda
June 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Question: Can you please interview Misha Collins about his reduced Supernatural role next season? My life may depend on it. —Marcia
Ausiello: We tried, but the dude’s not talking. Perhaps he wants to lay low until the storm passes — assuming it does, in fact, pass. “We have passionate fans,” acknowledges exec producer Sera Gamble. “We have fans that have strong opinions about a lot of things that happen on the show. People ask me if I’m worried about a fan backlash [in the wake of Collins' demotion]. We just want to tell a good story and not be redundant and bring you interesting stories that are fresh. Going into Season 7, we have a new, interesting story that we want to tell to you. That’s what’s front of mind right now.”

Question: Now that Misha Collins is no longer a regular on Supernatural, any chance Jim Beaver will get a much-deserved promotion? —Joel
Ausiello: Doesn’t sound like it. “We have a fantastic relationship with Jim,” says Gamble. “We bring him in as the story demands it. He’s basically a fixture on the show as necessary.”

Source: http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-true-blood-supernatural-how-i-met-your-mother-bones-and-more/

the fifth man
June 7th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I really hope Castiel isn't "reduced" in a permanent type of way. I really don't want a sad ending for his character.

kennythewraith
June 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I really hope Castiel isn't "reduced" in a permanent type of way. I really don't want a sad ending for his character.

well bobby has never been a series regular and yet hes in 85% of the series so im thinking cas will just go back to recurring llike bobby for next season.the only reason they arent saying anything more is because they cant without spoiling the premiere.just how i see this whole thing

the fifth man
June 9th, 2011, 05:52 PM
well bobby has never been a series regular and yet hes in 85% of the series so im thinking cas will just go back to recurring llike bobby for next season.the only reason they arent saying anything more is because they cant without spoiling the premiere.just how i see this whole thing

I really hope that turns out to be the case.

starg8fans
June 10th, 2011, 05:11 AM

IIRC, they wanted to make JB a regular a few years ago, but he didn't want to relocate to Vancouver since it would have meant moving away from his daughter. You gotta admire a man who puts his family first. I'm glad they were still able to use him as much as they have.

the fifth man
June 11th, 2011, 08:25 PM
IIRC, they wanted to make JB a regular a few years ago, but he didn't want to relocate to Vancouver since it would have meant moving away from his daughter. You gotta admire a man who puts his family first. I'm glad they were still able to use him as much as they have.

Same here. This show just wouldn't be the same without Bobby around.

iolanda
June 17th, 2011, 12:36 PM
A lengthy article with rumours, speculations and spoilers about S7, as well as some opinions about S6 and what will happen to Castiel:

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw/supernatural-tv-news/supernatural-fans-save-castiel/61808

the fifth man
June 17th, 2011, 05:18 PM
A lengthy article with rumours, speculations and spoilers about S7, as well as some opinions about S6 and what will happen to Castiel:

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw/supernatural-tv-news/supernatural-fans-save-castiel/61808

That is a pretty nice read.

RodneyIsGodney
June 18th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Just found this...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/DeanWinchesterIsMine/Miscellaneous/SPN-S7-promopic.jpg

starg8fans
June 18th, 2011, 01:22 PM
*thud* What a gorgeous poster! I gotta snurch that shot of Dean for my banner right away.

LizzieAnne
June 18th, 2011, 02:27 PM
The guys look great on the poster but I wish they'd get ride of that bloody snake! :lol:

starg8fans
June 18th, 2011, 02:45 PM
The guys look great on the poster but I wish they'd get ride of that bloody snake! :lol:

Yeah, I guess it sorta made sense when they were battling Lucifer, but now? Unless - do you figure he may be back in S7? Cas wouldn't be so full of himself that he'd let those two out, would he?

LoneStar1836
June 18th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah. What's with the snake? Cas as the snake in the grass kind of thing maybe. It's on the Season 6 box cover as well. (http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Supernatural-Season-6-Box-Art/15539)

the fifth man
June 18th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I have such high hopes for this coming season.

warrior_chic
June 18th, 2011, 08:13 PM
The snake may be a Garden of Eden/temptation thing. Who knows. I can't wait for new promos!

starg8fans
June 19th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Or maybe they had not time/budget/opportunity to make new promo shots, so they used material from last year's that had the snake? Although... I guess it would have been easy enough to photoshop it out.

LizzieAnne
June 19th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Yeah, I guess it sorta made sense when they were battling Lucifer, but now? Unless - do you figure he may be back in S7? Cas wouldn't be so full of himself that he'd let those two out, would he?

That would be an interesting storyline but somehow I think that one is finished...but then I said that about Ben and Lisa :P

The snake may be a Garden of Eden/temptation thing. Who knows. I can't wait for new promos!

Yep, I think that's exactly what they're getting at. Sam's Lucifer's vessel, was tempted by Ruby and now has the hell memories to deal with.

Or maybe they had not time/budget/opportunity to make new promo shots, so they used material from last year's that had the snake? Although... I guess it would have been easy enough to photoshop it out.

Yes to both. I suppose I'd like to see something newer and fresher. I think I'm spoiled with some of the fanmade artwork that's going around. Some fans are so talented. That goes for the Promo vids as well. The networks should give the job to some of the fans.

warrior_chic
June 19th, 2011, 09:08 PM
I don't think promos usually come out this early. It'll prob be July before we get anything shiny and new. And there is a version of Sam sans snake. I'll see if I can dig it up.

For anyone who wants it, have at it (http://www.iimmgg.com/image/8e02d9e252bb694029c7a15ef9560849).
I apologize for the extraordinarily crappy background eraser job.

Madwelshboy
June 20th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Season 7 premiers on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/fall-tv-cw-premiere-dates/

LtColCarter
June 21st, 2011, 08:54 AM
season 7 premiers on friday, september 23

yay!

the fifth man
June 21st, 2011, 05:44 PM
Season 7 premiers on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

Definitely a date to look forward to.

LizzieAnne
June 22nd, 2011, 10:06 AM
Jared's tweeted that he's got the first two scripts of the season.

On THAT note, T-minus two weeks to shoot and I JUST got the first two scripts? Who wants a copy? Please send fax numbers ;)

I just hope he doesn't have any more problems with his teeth! This last week he's had four wisdom teeth and others out and a root canal.

I suppose it all has to be fitted into to his busy schedule. I've told him..no more sweets! :p

the fifth man
June 22nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
I'll take a copy of those scripts.:)

iolanda
June 22nd, 2011, 11:46 PM
I'll take a copy of those scripts.:)

Here is a part of what she got: http://yfrog.com/kgpbxumj

http://twitter.com/#!/CariAnn923/status/83733853772066816

warrior_chic
June 23rd, 2011, 07:58 PM

I beauty of being a forensics nerd- I know how to figure out what the episode title is. Too bad I don't have alternate light sources at my disposal at the moment.

kennythewraith
June 23rd, 2011, 08:20 PM

so it looks like jensen is directing again...sweeet!

iolanda
June 27th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Spoiler season has begun!

Episode 7.03 of Supernatural will be called "The Girl Next Door"

A young girl called Amy is being cast for the episode who will appear in flashbacks of Sam. Sam saved her from being bullied when they were 15 years old. Later she saves Sam's life and is disappointed when he won't leave town with her.
In the present Amy is in her late 20s and has settled down with a job, a mortgage and an 11 year old son and is very surprised to see Sam again.

Also being cast is a possible recurring "terrifying hit man" in his 30s/40s who is described as "scary like Javier Bardem in "No Country For Old Men""

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/supernatural-episode-701-episode-title.html#ixzz1QVvBiENc

This episode will be directed by Jensen Ackles! And it sound like a great opportunity to bring Colin back.

the fifth man
June 27th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I love spoiler season.:)

iolanda
June 27th, 2011, 11:17 PM
And it's official, Colin Ford will return for this episode:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/06/supernatural-season-7-colin-ford-returns-as-young-sam-directed-by-jensen-ackles.html

There are also rumours that Brock Kelly will return in S7, but not in this episode.

the fifth man
June 29th, 2011, 06:14 PM
And it's official, Colin Ford will return for this episode:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/06/supernatural-season-7-colin-ford-returns-as-young-sam-directed-by-jensen-ackles.html

There are also rumours that Brock Kelly will return in S7, but not in this episode.

That is good news. It is nice to have some continuity in who plays younger versions of Dean and Sam.

LizzieAnne
June 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM
That is good news. It is nice to have some continuity in who plays younger versions of Dean and Sam.

It is. I really love that we get to see Colin as young Sam again.

LtColCarter
June 30th, 2011, 04:51 PM

the fifth man
June 30th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I have very high hopes for this season. Especially with how good last season turned out to be.

MrsWinchester
July 1st, 2011, 12:07 PM
I've got about three episodes to go of Season 6 yet but I'm fully planning to be watching Season 7 online at the same time as you Americans this time! :) It'll be the first time I can participate in chats about Supernatural without worrying about spoilers.

I want to see Dean have another Season like Season 3! Agree with a lot of older posts, it's time for the main story to be about him, and Sam worrying and running around trying to save him. Don't get me wrong, I adore them both... but I'm a Dean-Girl and don't feel he's had enough of his own storylines.

MrsWinchester
July 1st, 2011, 12:09 PM
It is. I really love that we get to see Colin as young Sam again.

Young Sam is uncannily accurate.. I'm not sure about young Dean (child or teenage Dean), don't think they look anything like him, though teenage Dean has the right mannerisms.

iolanda
July 2nd, 2011, 01:11 PM
New season 6 rerun Sam promo from the CW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQXlNJUt4M

starg8fans
July 3rd, 2011, 01:26 AM
Young Sam is uncannily accurate.. I'm not sure about young Dean (child or teenage Dean), don't think they look anything like him, though teenage Dean has the right mannerisms.

Really? I didn't like the portrayal of teenage Dean at all. All swagger but so not cool. But that's my personal opinion.

Great promo, iolanda. Here's one for S6 from the UK. Don't you just love the difference between the British voice-over and the boys' American accent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fwJYVginVA

MrsWinchester
July 6th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Really? I didn't like the portrayal of teenage Dean at all. All swagger but so not cool. But that's my personal opinion.

Neither were great, I mean neither child or teen Dean looked anything like him... but I really can't imagine where they'd find anyone who looks like Jensen Ackles!!! :o But teen Dean had the right attitude and swagger, I can imagine teenage Dean being like that!

But honestly, child Sam... it's just spooky!!

P.S. That trailer... God I used to jump up and down when it came on!! I never really noticed the difference between the accents, I guess coz I hear the voice-over accent every day, and I'm so used to the boys' accents anyway! lol

iolanda
July 6th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Funnily I am totally opposed to your opinion on Teen!Dean: the look was OK, but the attitude... I can't imagine Dean being like this at all. But I am glad it worked for you, I just wish it would have worked for me as well!

iolanda
July 9th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Fandom colliding casting news: Jewel Staite was seen on set of SPN today:

http://all-spn.livejournal.com/545484.html#cutid1

the fifth man
July 9th, 2011, 08:30 PM
That is interesting news.

iolanda
July 10th, 2011, 01:02 AM
There are pictures from Jensen directing his second episode in Vancouver:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangittins/

LtColCarter
July 10th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Jewel Staite to guest star on Supernatural

Its gonna be awesome to see an SGA face on SPN! :D

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/07/jewel-staite-to-guest-star-on-supernatural/

iolanda
July 12th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Season 7 will have 23 episodes and ends with a double-episode:

http://supernaturalfansonline.com/2011/07/11/season-7-will-have-23-episodes/

iolanda
July 13th, 2011, 01:50 AM
There are pictures from the filming of Jensens episode here:

http://punkdimages.photoshelter.com/search?_bqO=75&ppg=25&_bqH=eJzLMDXxCikzNAurMi8MrjRLCoyILy6IDE4tNsq3MjQxsjIytTI0AAIrz3iXYGfbrNS84tQ87cT k7JzUYjWwWLyjn4ttCZAdGuwaFO_pYhsKUu9qkp9ZVhZkkVboqxbv6BxiW5yaWJScAQCFgiLB

the fifth man
July 13th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Season 7 will have 23 episodes and ends with a double-episode:

http://supernaturalfansonline.com/2011/07/11/season-7-will-have-23-episodes/

23 episodes works for me.:)

iolanda
July 21st, 2011, 12:55 AM
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/supernatural-season-7-premiere-title.html

The working title for episode 1 is "Meet the New Boss" and behind the link are some pictures with Cass.

There are some more informations about the actual content of the episode here:

http://supernaturalfansonline.com/2011/07/21/spoilers-update/

Season 7 trailer from comic con. Contains only scenes from S6:

http://au.ign.com/videos/2011/07/21/supernatural-season-7-trailer

LtColCarter
July 21st, 2011, 06:32 PM
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/supernatural-season-7-premiere-title.html

The working title for episode 1 is "Meet the New Boss" and behind the link are some pictures with Cass.

There are some more informations about the actual content of the episode here:

http://supernaturalfansonline.com/2011/07/21/spoilers-update/

Season 7 trailer from comoc con. Contains only scenes from S6:

http://au.ign.com/videos/2011/07/21/supernatural-season-7-trailer

Nice! Thanks for the post! :D

iolanda
July 25th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Snippet from "The Girl Next Door" (from Comic Con)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgkf1iDy-nc

"Amy Pond" - as if with Jewel alone there weren't enough fandoms to collide!

Also: the ENTIRE Comic Con panel - I guess you have to watch this one fast as long as its up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJs3LkzPH-Y

LtColCarter
July 25th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Looks good!

the fifth man
July 25th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Nice little snippet. I can't wait for this season to get underway.

RodneyIsGodney
July 26th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Jensen with Colin Ford on the set of "The Girl Next Door"...
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/DeanWinchesterIsMine/Jensen%20Pics/Jensen-Colin-2011.jpg

It's not so much news now what with that snippet up there but...anyways...

iolanda
August 5th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Interview with Misha Collins:

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/08/05/supernatural-misha-collins-castiel-winchesters/

I haven't read it myself, I am pretty busy preparing the next school year :-)

the fifth man
August 5th, 2011, 07:08 PM

Nice little read. Thanks for posting the link to it.

boyd22
August 12th, 2011, 03:31 PM

Not sure if its been mentioned in the thread already but, that page also mentions that SN's episode order has been bumbed up to 23 episodes in season 7.

VengefulSpud
August 13th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Has there been any mention on whether this is the final season or not? Thought I read somewhere a good while ago.

the fifth man
August 13th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Has there been any mention on whether this is the final season or not? Thought I read somewhere a good while ago.

I sure don't remember any mention of this being the final season.

iolanda
August 14th, 2011, 12:58 AM

There was a rumour a while ago that it would be announced at the San Diego Comic Con that this season would be the last one and the reason, that this season has an episode more than the others would be the end-of-series two parter. This didn't happen on the contrary, the new boss of CW is very confident in SPN and everyone says that they would be happy to do it for some seasons more. So it's the same game as (nearly) every year: we'll have to wait whether SPN performances good enough for a pick up.

~~~

Pretty pictures from 7.04:

http://padabee.livejournal.com/643897.html

LtColCarter
August 14th, 2011, 05:13 AM

I don't recall reading that anywhere.

the fifth man
August 14th, 2011, 05:41 PM
If they keep telling good stories each week, I will keep tuning in. If they can keep the quality high, I say let this show go on for many seasons to come.

iolanda
August 17th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Major casting spoilers!

The CWs Supernatural aims to slay you by reuniting Buffyverse alumni Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters aka Cordelia and Spike in one of its Season 7 episodes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Whats more, the two actors, who previously worked together both on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its David Boreanaz-fronted spin-off Angel, will be playing husband and wife on the spooktacular drama, which launches its new cycle on Friday, Sept. 23, at 9/8c. Watch for this glorious genre-gasm to come in the new seasons fifth episode, titled Shut Up, Dr. Phil.

More under:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/supernatural-buffy-reunion-carpenter-masters/

LtColCarter
August 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Major casting spoilers!

The CWs Supernatural aims to slay you by reuniting Buffyverse alumni Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters aka Cordelia and Spike in one of its Season 7 episodes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Whats more, the two actors, who previously worked together both on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its David Boreanaz-fronted spin-off Angel, will be playing husband and wife on the spooktacular drama, which launches its new cycle on Friday, Sept. 23, at 9/8c. Watch for this glorious genre-gasm to come in the new seasons fifth episode, titled Shut Up, Dr. Phil.

More under:

Interesting...

the fifth man
August 17th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Major casting spoilers!

More under:

That is really great news. I think James Marsters is great, and it will be nice to see the two of them on-screen together in that kind of capacity.

iolanda
August 19th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsBDPyt5-bk

Ouch :(

the fifth man
August 20th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Wow, that makes me both excited and kind of sad. I really want Cas to redeem himself.

iolanda
August 21st, 2011, 09:08 AM
Interview with Jared and Jensen, contains spoilers (especially part 2) maybe not everyone wants to know in advance. You have been warned!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-h7MEkMVD0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfYhll3u4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrYGFsDRA30

LtColCarter
August 21st, 2011, 09:11 AM
If they keep telling good stories each week, I will keep tuning in. If they can keep the quality high, I say let this show go on for many seasons to come.

iolanda
August 21st, 2011, 03:19 PM
Titles. Contains some pretty weird ones (sounds intriguing):

7x01: Meet the New Boss
7x02: Hello, Cruel World
7x03: The Girl Next Door
7x04: Defending Your Life
7x05: Shut Up, Dr. Phil
7x06: Slash Fiction
7x07: All in the Family
7x08: The Mentalists
7x09: Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!

the fifth man
August 21st, 2011, 06:11 PM
I really can't wait for this season to get underway.

LtColCarter
August 21st, 2011, 07:30 PM
I really can't wait for this season to get underway.

Amen to that!

the fifth man
August 22nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
I have made sure to clear my schedule for premiere night.:)

iolanda
August 23rd, 2011, 12:57 PM
And another trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7lZSFnlGSs

the fifth man
August 23rd, 2011, 05:30 PM
Man, this is going to be so good. Sad, but good.:)

the fifth man
August 31st, 2011, 08:44 PM
The season premiere sounds and looks really good. I think we are all in for a real treat.

Melia
September 5th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I have to say that the badder they look the hotter they are.

yessika
September 6th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Major casting spoilers!

More under:

I really can't wait for that!!

Titles. Contains some pretty weird ones (sounds intriguing):

7x07: All in the Family
7x08: The Mentalists
7x09: Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!

Eps 6 and 9 sound really promising! ;):P:D

Grace
September 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I've been trying to stay away from S7 spoilers and previews...but I couldn't any more. :P
I can't wait for Sept 23!

the fifth man
September 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
I've been trying to stay away from S7 spoilers and previews...but I couldn't any more. :P
I can't wait for Sept 23!

I love spoilers, and never try to avoid them. I am addicted to a certain extent.:) As for Sept. 23rd, it will indeed be a great night. Another favorite show of mine, Fringe, comes back as well.

iolanda
September 8th, 2011, 01:54 PM
There are some changes withn the titles:

7x07: The Mentalists
7x08: Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!
7x09: How to Win Friends and Influence People

Melia
September 9th, 2011, 01:45 AM
There are some changes withn the titles:

7x07: The Mentalists
7x08: Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!
7x09: How to Win Friends and Influence People

The changes to the episode titles mke the first part of the season even more interesing. Thanks for the update.

the fifth man
September 9th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Titles are great, but spoilers are better IMO. I need more spoilers!

iolanda
September 10th, 2011, 01:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6-VdhYBTrU&feature=share

Look at the Impala!

Remember the episode Hammer of the Gods? Well, according to Padalecki, the show will be tackling religion again this season in a similar fashion. I dont know if we specifically bring back any of them, but we bring that mythology back into play. Like, what happens when our culture and our beliefs clash with another cultures beliefs and what the boys can do about it? He didnt mention new God Castiel specifically, but I think its safe to assume he has something to do with this

From: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/09/big-bang-theory-tv-spoilers/2/

And I have a spoilery interview with Jared:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/06/jared-padalecki-talks-supernatural-season-7/

starg8fans
September 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted on all the news, iolanda! That was a nice, extensive interview with Jared. Although - sadly - he managed not to spill too many beans...

I just saw a trailer for Grimm and I remember thinking, 'That's just an Spn rip-off' and now I find out it airs at the same time. WTF?

the fifth man
September 10th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks for posting the video and those links, iolanda.:)

starg8fans
September 11th, 2011, 07:33 AM
My apologies if these have been posted before, but I've only had time to look at the last two pages.

Synopsis for episode 7x01, Meet the New Boss:

CASTIEL TAKES ON HIS NEW POSITION AS GOD Castiel (Misha Collins?) doesnt kill Sam (Jared Padalecki?), Dean (Jensen Ackles?) and Bobby (Jim Beaver?) but warns them not to interfere in his business. Assuming his new role as God, Castiel sets out to right some of the wrongs in the world.

Dean decides they should bind Death (guest star Julian Richings) and order him to stop Castiel, but the former angel is one step ahead of them, leaving Dean to face a very angry Death. Meanwhile, Sam struggles to deal with the broken wall in his head. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Sera Gamble.

Promo stills for the episode are here (http://seriable.com/supernatural-7-01-meet-the-new-boss-promo-photos/#more-31307)

Synopsis for episode 7x02, Hello Cruel World:

SAM HAS FLASHBACKS FROM HELL Castiel (Misha Collins) continues to struggle with the burdens that come with his new-fangled power. The broken wall in Sams (Jared Padalecki) head causes him to have hallucinations, and he has difficulty discerning whats real and whats not. Bobby (Jim Beaver) worries that Dean is beginning to stumble under the weight of fighting Castiel and keeping an eye on Sam. Guy Bee directs. Written by Ben Edlund.

the fifth man
September 11th, 2011, 04:14 PM
I really can't wait to get this season started.

LizzieAnne
September 12th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Love all the spoilers everyone...it's looking good. I can't wait for S7 either.

the fifth man
September 12th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I think this show still has a lot of magic left in it.

LtColCarter
September 13th, 2011, 06:08 AM
I think this show still has a lot of magic left in it.

Yes...it has lots of SPIRIT! ;)

the fifth man
September 13th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Yes...it has lots of SPIRIT! ;)

Ha, I got your joke.:D

Melia
September 14th, 2011, 09:20 PM
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jensen-Ackles-Supernatural-1037094.aspx

Here is in an interview between TVGuide and Jensen. He doesn't give a lot away but he does mention some pretty interesting stuff for the this season.

the fifth man
September 14th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Nice little interview. Thanks for the link to that.:)

LizzieAnne
September 15th, 2011, 01:22 PM
A few small spoilers from Jim Beaver...

Source (http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/15/cw-spoilers-vampire-diaries-secret-circle-nikita/)

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/athena-4400/bea12b1d.jpg

the fifth man
September 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks for posting that. I really can't wait to get this season started.

Galileo_Galilee
September 16th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I just saw the preview of the new Season last night. It seems that Cass....

Has been replaced by God]

He's got to tread really lightly here or he's going to anger many Christians and they'll want to do violence to him.

LtColCarter
September 16th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks for posting that. I really can't wait to get this season started.

I'm right there with ya! :)

iolanda
September 16th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Scene from the first episode!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMwGnF8Q8jo

LizzieAnne
September 16th, 2011, 12:33 PM

Holy moley! That was great. Oh Cas!

Sam's looking a bit delicate. Dean's shattered..and Bobby's being practical. Awesome!

iolanda
September 16th, 2011, 02:10 PM
This article contains like every spoiler and them some so far along with pwetty gifs and vids:

http://www.thehomeplanet.org/?p=68564

the fifth man
September 16th, 2011, 06:22 PM

Thanks for the link to that. Looks pretty great to me.:)

LtColCarter
September 18th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Lookin' good...

the fifth man
September 18th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Lookin' good...

My wife said pretty much the same thing today when I showed her that scene I posted about yesterday.

RodneyIsGodney
September 23rd, 2011, 06:10 PM
OMG! What an episode! Loved it! Can't wait to watch it again tomorrow!

Had some great lines in it too!:D

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 06:17 PM
OMG! What an episode! Loved it! Can't wait to watch it again tomorrow!

Had some great lines in it too!:D
I totally agree!! Wow!!
Definitely going to watch it again tomorrow. :D

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 07:43 PM
*sigh* I hate the West Coast.....still have 15 minutes......

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
*sigh* I hate the West Coast.....still have 15 minutes......
*hugs* Its worth it though. :)
I went on a cleaning spree during the last half hour of waiting. :P

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 07:49 PM
you can talk about it....won't spoil anything for me because I love spoilers :P

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
you can talk about it....won't spoil anything for me because I love spoilers :P
LOL! Hmm...spoilers? Or I could just let you wait. :D

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM
<bats eyelashes> please?????????

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 07:57 PM
<bats eyelashes> please?????????
Can't say no to the batting eyes. ;)
Well Sam, Dean and Bobby don't die. Sam gets all confused and has hallucinations. Dean is fixing up the car. Cas is going psychoand then something really bad happens. :P

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
gee, sounds like all the other episodes :lol:

but I am glad Bobby is still around. and let's hope Sam and Dean stick around because without either one, there is no show.....

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 08:00 PM
gee, sounds like all the other episodes :lol:

but I am glad Bobby is still around. and let's hope Sam and Dean stick around because without either one, there is no show.....
LOL! Yeah...something like that. :D *looks at the clock* Enjoy the show! :D

I like Bobby too, hopefully he stays around. I'm really worried about what they are doing with Cas. :( I really like him.

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
yeah, Cas was really funny and now....I am worried too :(

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
yeah, Cas was really funny and now....I am worried too :(
You'll be so even more after watching...its hard. *sigh*

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 08:06 PM
I was sad after season six...it was my least favorite. but I am trying to stay hopeful......

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 08:09 PM
I was sad after season six...it was my least favorite. but I am trying to stay hopeful......
:( Yeah...you'll see the issues that came with the end of season 6. I'm not sure where they will be going with Cas in season 7...I don't think he's going to be in very many episodes.

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 08:10 PM
oh wow....Cas is very very bad......

the fifth man
September 23rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
Well, that definitely left me wanting to see more. What a great season premiere.

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
oh wow....Cas is very very bad......
Very bad. :( Stupid Cas.

Well, that definitely left me wanting to see more. What a great season premiere.
It was! Can't wait for next week. :D

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
I will just watch Dean fixing the Impala and be happy..... :P

Grace
September 23rd, 2011, 08:27 PM
I will just watch Dean fixing the Impala and be happy..... :P
LOL! At least he's not hitting it this time. :D

mrscopterdoc
September 23rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
she ia all beautiful again :D

LtColCarter
September 23rd, 2011, 08:45 PM
Ok...here goes...

I was really disappointed with how quickly the Cas is God thing was cleaned up. A little too quick if you ask me. Then of course he does have the leviathan thingie in him right now. All in all a good episode. Its interesting to see what Sam is going through as his wall is coming down. I can't wait for next week's episode.

iolanda
September 24th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Promo for next episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVc_nBUrDxc

TheRandomOne
September 24th, 2011, 08:30 AM
CW Supernatural (Season Premiere) 0.8/2 (18-49 Rating/Sh) 1.95 Viewers (Millions)

Who thought it was a good idea to have this be on at the same time as Fringe ? I am guessing people either watched Supernatural or Fringe. I am sensing a time slot change for the second half if the ratings stay like that

the fifth man
September 24th, 2011, 07:31 PM
CW Supernatural (Season Premiere) 0.8/2 (18-49 Rating/Sh) 1.95 Viewers (Millions)

Who thought it was a good idea to have this be on at the same time as Fringe ? I am guessing people either watched Supernatural or Fringe. I am sensing a time slot change for the second half if the ratings stay like that

Yeah, we need better numbers than that. This season premiere was amazing, and deserved to be viewed more than that.

LtColCarter
September 24th, 2011, 10:28 PM

I wish SPN was back on Thursdays and Fringe was back on Tuesdays. Then all would be good in the world. :)

starg8fans
September 24th, 2011, 11:45 PM

They've been pitted against each other for quite a while now. I really don't get it either, there must be a lot of overlap where fans are concerned. (And now they added another Spn wannbe to the mix with Grimm.) Can't they at least show one at 8 and one at 9?

TheRandomOne
September 25th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Hopefully the new guy in charge at the CW will realize that its a bad time slot & will have it moved eventually

starg8fans
September 25th, 2011, 12:49 AM
I really wouldn't mind not having my two favorite shows on the same day. It makes the week so much longer...

the fifth man
September 25th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Something definitely needs to change.

LizzieAnne
September 26th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Season spoilers from Sera Gamble and Bob Singer HERE (http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/23/supernatural-season-7-spoilers-what-just-happened/)

LizzieAnne
September 26th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Another sneak peek for next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb4A9_Gfriw

the fifth man
September 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Season spoilers from Sera Gamble and Bob Singer HERE (http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/23/supernatural-season-7-spoilers-what-just-happened/)

Thanks for posting the link to that. It was a pretty nice read.:)

starg8fans
September 26th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the interview and the sneak peek, Lizzie! Man, Luci is EVIL the way he messes with Sam's head. And once again two Deans? Poor Sammy, he must be so confused.

Melia
September 27th, 2011, 12:37 AM
According to Wikipedia there were 2.01 million U.S. viewers of the premier last Friday. So our show hasn't yet fallen that far.

the fifth man
September 27th, 2011, 07:21 PM
I really hope things remain pretty steady in the ratings department this season. I just don't want any major dips or anything.

Boo
September 28th, 2011, 04:41 AM
'Supernatural' Season 7: Dean breaks a leg, Sam out of commission

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/09/supernatural-season-7-dean-breaks-a-leg-sam-out-of-commission.html

iolanda
September 28th, 2011, 05:12 AM
I just saw that, too. And to be honest, I can't wait to see Dean in a cast!!!

mrscopterdoc
September 28th, 2011, 07:00 AM
hospital gown? *flails* :P

Boo
September 28th, 2011, 12:20 PM
'Supernatural': Meet the Leviathan... and don't drink the water

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/09/supernatural-meet-the-leviathan-and-dont-drink-the-water.html

the fifth man
September 28th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Nice little trailer on the other side of that link. Thanks.:)

starg8fans
September 29th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Man, those shots of Dean in the cast sure made my day! And I can use some cheering up, RL is mayhem at the moment. I only wonder how they'll manage to 'quick-heal' him believably? I mean, Sam had his cast for quite a few eps in S3, but I doubt they'll let Dean hobble about on crutches for that long.

Anyway, the ep description for 7.05 Shut up Dr. Phil is out:

"BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER" ALUMS CHARISMA CARPENTER AND JAMES MARSTERS GUEST STAR --- Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) meet Maggie Stark (guest star Charisma Carpenter), a witch who has unleashed her wrath on a small town, resulting in numerous deaths. Sam and Dean track down her husband, Donald (guest star James Marsters), to see if he can help. Donald tells the brothers that Maggie is mad at him for having an affair and is taking it out on the townspeople. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming (#705).
Don't know about you, but it doesn't sound very exciting to me. But I'm pretty sure the writers will manage once again to put a spin on this that nobody sees coming. So I'll reserve judgment until I've seen it.

iolanda
October 2nd, 2011, 11:53 PM
Promo for "The girl next door"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvUDUo2W-M

the fifth man
October 4th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Bring on Friday night.:)

mrscopterdoc
October 4th, 2011, 04:55 PM
yes :D :D

iolanda
October 5th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Sneak peak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aleb10WXolE

the fifth man
October 5th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Poor Sam.

starg8fans
October 5th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the clip, iolanda! "Where's the pie?" OMG, I love it when they revisit classic lines like that. Sam's head must be messed up more than he thinks if he buys cake for Dean.

starg8fans
October 6th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Updates on a few titles:

7x09: How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters (aka Influence People)

7x12: Time after Time after Time

7x13: Amazon.com (used to be 7x12)

source (http://ontd-spnparty.livejournal.com/459431.html#comments)

And another webclip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgcoW_H4EIw

Plus press release for 7.06:

SUPERNATURAL (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) OCTOBER 28
Slash Ficton (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
DOUBLE THE WINCHESTERS, DOUBLE THE FUN Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are once again on the FBIs Most Wanted list when two Leviathans clone the brothers and go on a killing spree. The subject of a nationwide manhunt, Sam and Dean need to drop off the grid so Bobby (Jim Beaver) sends them to Frank Deveraux (guest star Kevin R. McNally), a quirky surveillance expert, for help. Meanwhile, Bobby continues to search for a way to kill the Levianthans, or at least slow them down, so the real Winchesters can stop their evil doppelgangers. John Showalter directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson (#706).

source (http://www.winchesterbros.com/site/index.php/episodes/91-season-seven-episodes/7994-slash-fiction)

RodneyIsGodney
October 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM
OMG! I cannot believe Dean killed Amy!:eek:

I'm with you on the pie stars!:D Love that they brought that back! It's been too long!

the fifth man
October 7th, 2011, 07:05 PM
I am off to watch tonight's episode very shortly. I can't wait.:)

Melia
October 8th, 2011, 01:56 AM
I can't wait for episode 6. That is just going to be awesome. I can't wait to see Sam and Dean, even if it's Leviathans desguised as them, be evil. At the same time! Usually its one or the other. This is going to ROCK!!!!

iolanda
October 8th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Promo for next week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gBW3IGTDmU

the fifth man
October 8th, 2011, 06:57 PM
I can't wait for episode 6. That is just going to be awesome. I can't wait to see Sam and Dean, even if it's Leviathans desguised as them, be evil. At the same time! Usually its one or the other. This is going to ROCK!!!!

That should definitely be something to see.

iolanda
October 12th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Trailer for Friday with commentary from Sera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-TOSyXrT_E&feature=player_embedded

the fifth man
October 12th, 2011, 07:39 PM
I can't wait for Friday night to get here.

starg8fans
October 14th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Thank you for this, iolanda! Seriously, I was so upset about the ending of the last episode I didn't even want to talk about it. Dean's behavior still doesn't make a lick of sense to me, but at least I know now that it's going to be dealt with. And funny as it sounds, it makes it easier to accept knowing that it's a plot device to set up the next episode.

starg8fans
October 14th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Promo for next week's episode, Shut up Dr. Phil. To be honest, the premise doesn't look that great to me, but in the past the ones I didn't expect to be that great often turned into my faves. So I'm looking forward to seeing how they twist this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsQCEB0vm4w

TheRandomOne
October 15th, 2011, 06:42 AM
That's the funny episode ? I hope not

iolanda
October 15th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Well, it looks like it. Sounds like a good premise for a funny one!

the fifth man
October 15th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I can't wait for this next episode. I think it will be good.

iolanda
October 17th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Webclip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uc9vv7Tt8

the fifth man
October 17th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Thanks for posting that.:)

Melia
October 17th, 2011, 08:20 PM
That looks like its going to be a good episode.

the fifth man
October 18th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I have a lot of faith in this writing staff.

starg8fans
October 19th, 2011, 09:52 AM
And another webclip, this time with the boys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKSyEPt8Yh8

Still doesn't sound very promising to me, but I'll withhold judgment until I've seen it.

LizzieAnne
October 19th, 2011, 10:26 AM
A bit of extra info on the ep. Sam gets sweaty and other important plot details. :p

Supernatural gets witchy ( http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/10/supernatural-gets-witchy-with-buffy-reunion-your-questions-answered.html)

mrscopterdoc
October 19th, 2011, 11:20 AM
A bit of extra info on the ep. Sam gets sweaty and other important plot details. :p

Supernatural gets witchy ( http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/10/supernatural-gets-witchy-with-buffy-reunion-your-questions-answered.html):lol: because Sam getting sweaty *is* very important ;)

LizzieAnne
October 19th, 2011, 01:58 PM
:lol: because Sam getting sweaty *is* very important ;)

Well quite! :p

RodneyIsGodney
October 19th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Dunno if this is the right place for this but here it is anyways...

The State vs. Jensen Ackles' Face - Spolier: He Wins (http://www.thehomeplanet.org/2011/10/supernatural-7-4-the-state-vs-jensen-ackles-face-spoiler-he-wins) :P

...a hilarious review of 7.04 "Defending Your Life".

the fifth man
October 19th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Bring on Friday night already. I need my Supernatural fix.:)

iolanda
October 20th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Jared just tweeted this:

http://twitter.com/#!/jarpad/status/127137870426284032

I'm not sure if that's going to end up in an actual episode :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmpkTf6Bogs

LizzieAnne
October 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Jared just tweeted this:

Wow..you were fast..:p Just watched this.

Plus I was talking to queen about seeing Sam in running shorts in the ep....and then Jared tweeted this. :D Still....we get the sweat.. :lol:

RodneyIsGodney
October 20th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Jared just tweeted this:

Oh, that is hilarious!:D:P I think it will be in an episode... I remember reading something, uh, yesterday about seeing a sweaty Sam...whose taken up jogging.:D And Dean made me crack up, specially when he tried to do that groin stretch.:P

Thank you for posting this iolanda! Think you just made my night!:D

the fifth man
October 20th, 2011, 06:24 PM
That video was great.:) I sure hope they leave that in an episode.

RodneyIsGodney
October 20th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Just watched the video a second time and realized that DEAN IS WEARING MY FAVORITE SHIRT!!!:D

*points to sig*

mrscopterdoc
October 20th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I was wondering how long it would take you to notice that :P

PS
did you notice you spelled "purple" wrong? :P but I like how you have it....I say "purl-ple" when I read it! :D

Melia
October 20th, 2011, 10:33 PM
I hope that scene is in the episode. It was awesome, especially the ending.

Boo
October 21st, 2011, 11:18 AM
'Supernatural' EP Sera Gamble Talks Dean's Drinking Problem, Sam's Worst Nightmare & the Midseason Cliffhanger

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/10/21/supernatural-sera-gamble-interview-season-7/?a_dgi=aolshare_twitter

starg8fans
October 22nd, 2011, 03:22 AM
LOL at that cut scene. Wonderful stuff. Too bad it didn't make it into the episode, but what was left of it was the best 2 1/2 minutes of the ep anyway.

Looks like we're back to the show's normal awesomeness next week, though. This teaser looks great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zSQ0e2174M

TheRandomOne
October 22nd, 2011, 06:25 AM
I did not care for last nights episode

the fifth man
October 22nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
I did not care for last nights episode

It had its moments. Definitely the weakest of the season though.

LizzieAnne
October 24th, 2011, 10:56 AM
http://youtu.be/Fr3dqgZYxFA

Very short promo!

http://youtu.be/kyxwuNvwCWY

Photo promo..

starg8fans
October 24th, 2011, 12:23 PM
True, VERY short, but thanks for it anyway, Lizzie!

Did anybody get what Dean said in the end? I think I heard 'baby', but apart from that I got nothing.

iolanda
October 24th, 2011, 01:05 PM
"Nobody puts my baby in the corner!"

starg8fans
October 24th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Aha, thanks, iolanda.

As if we didn't know that already...

LizzieAnne
October 25th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Oh yes..'Nobody puts baby in a corner' Dirty Dancing reference. :p

I wonder if they'll be dancing...and who's going to lead? :lol: