PDA

View Full Version : how did you feel about this?

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 08:00 AM
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/File:Under_attack._Sponsored_by_Marcel.jpg

really pissed me off.

General Jumper One
April 30th, 2011, 10:15 AM
How dare they!

KEK
April 30th, 2011, 01:56 PM
It's just retarded on so many levels. Even if you can justify the ridiculously huge advertisement, they couldn't have picked a worse time to stick it up there.

garhkal
April 30th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Why is that?

Ok so we have quantum kitchen showing a scene from Common decent where the drones blow up the comm tower in that camp.
I see nothing wrong with that.

General Jumper One
April 30th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Why is that?

Ok so we have quantum kitchen showing a scene from Common decent where the drones blow up the comm tower in that camp.
I see nothing wrong with that.

I think the problem is, is that the ad is so big. I don't know, I just felt that i should be angry, not sure what is wrong with it myself.

Keeper
May 1st, 2011, 05:30 AM
it lasted what, 3-5 seconds?

perhaps not the most inspired product placement of all time, but the end of the world, i hope not.

LordRush
May 1st, 2011, 09:22 PM
WTF? Like really right now? During an intense fight moment? Way over the top with the ADs! I would have been pissed if it got in the way of the stargate being destroyed! Makes me mad just thinking about it.

Stargater276
May 1st, 2011, 09:30 PM
Not as made as the severe thunder storm warning that happened during the last episode for me. Three minutes lost. :(

Shadow_7
May 1st, 2011, 09:31 PM
I guess I've just gotten used to that sort of stuff. But then again I generally "watch" TV from the room over by audio only. Granted that most of TV is reruns, so am I really missing anything if I have pretty good retention to start with?

garhkal
May 3rd, 2011, 07:06 PM
With me, mostly those warnings, just cut part of the screen. Though that "Presidential renouncement Sunday evening, cut off 20 min of CSI Miami