Let It Bleed (621)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let It Bleed (621)

DEAN'S WORST NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE - A demon kidnaps Ben (guest star Nicholas Elia) and Lisa (guest star Cindy Sampson) to get to Dean (Jensen Ackles). Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean are forced to join with an unlikely ally to free them. Sera Gamble directed the episode written by John Showalter (#621).
    Special Note: This thread covers episode 621, "Let It Bleed" only, which originally aired as part of a two hour finale. If you want to talk about episode 622 only, please use the "The Man Who Knew Too Much" thread instead.

Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Another excellent episode. I never thought Dean would have Cas erase him from Lisa and Ben's head. Something tells me that they will come up again...because Dean still has feelings for them.
    sigpic

Comment

I think that is it for Ben and Lisa. Don't think we'll see them again. Felt like they were wrapping up loose ends in this ep.

Though I don't see how wiping their memory is going to protect them. If anything it makes them more vulnerable...unless Cas could do something to make them demon/angel proof similar to what he did to the brothers in S5 to prevent angels from finding them.

Anyway, I thought it was a good ep.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

I liked the ep overall.

I think Cas wiping their memories will work. Seems things only go after them when they specifically want to go after the boys. Since Crowley is the one that took them, and he is pretty much no threat now, they should be okay.

The only other thing I can say about this one is that Cindy as Possessed Lisa was amazing! I don't know if it's because we don't normally get to see the human in the vessel, but it never really did occur to me that the same mind was controlling the body during that scene, even though the change was so quick.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X