This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epilogue RP (Role Play)

After watching the episode and everyone's (almost) positive review on it, I was thinking about starting up an RP (role play), based on the people of Novus. Now I've looked on here and I haven't seen a single Universe RP going on in this forum (the Role-Play forum and the general forum). So, I think it would probably be a pretty cool idea to do something like that.

As for ideas, I was thinking about doing it after the members of the Destiny expedition have kids, grandkids, etc. This way we can have more diverse characters (people can create their own characters), along with having some of the members of the expedition still alive, old, but alive. I'm also thinking about making things a bit non-cannonical (such as TJ still being alive and not having ALS). Then if the RP goes well, we can have it go towards the modern day. What do you guys think? Feedback? Anyone interested?
    sigpic

While I don't have time to participate in Roleplaying, one possible scenario to cover would be the split that causes the Futuran's to head off and found their own country, followed by their journey and subsequent fate.

Other possibilities would be the first contact between Futura and Tenara after a number of generations where local superstitions within the two countries have deified and demonised Rush respectively.

Another would be the destruction of the Novan gate and the subsequent struggle to set aside political and social tensions to get the hell off Novus alive.

Yet another would be to cover the fates of the other colony worlds. It's quite possible that one of the colonies survived and is actively fighting the good fight against the drone threat.

Comment

I'm a long time roleplayer and I would be very interested in doing this .

Comment

Originally posted by Razor One View Post
        While I don't have time to participate in Roleplaying, one possible scenario to cover would be the split that causes the Futuran's to head off and found their own country, followed by their journey and subsequent fate.

Other possibilities would be the first contact between Futura and Tenara after a number of generations where local superstitions within the two countries have deified and demonised Rush respectively.

Another would be the destruction of the Novan gate and the subsequent struggle to set aside political and social tensions to get the hell off Novus alive.

Yet another would be to cover the fates of the other colony worlds. It's quite possible that one of the colonies survived and is actively fighting the good fight against the drone threat.
        That would be covered in this RP, if it actually happens. Of course, the best thing to do in any RP is to start at the beginning. Though with my idea, it's sort of the beginning. I'm doing it that way so things can be a bit more diverse, with characters and such. Your ideas are interesting to do. Anyway, like I said, I'm just seeing what everyone else thinks before (if) I decide to do this RP.
        sigpic

Comment

I would LOVE IT, if they took this into the Stargate RPG they have, and made it an expansion..

Comment

If you're stuck for ideas on any given week you could have everyone play the guys in stasis on the Novan ships...

regards,
            G.
            Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I would LOVE IT, if they took this into the Stargate RPG they have, and made it an expansion..
              Which Stargate RPG are you talking about?
              sigpic

Comment

I've decided to take this idea and put it over in the Role-Playing forum. You can post either on there or on here of your opinions. Here's the link to the thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ole-Play)-Idea
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
                  Which Stargate RPG are you talking about?
                  Check out this site
                  http://www.stargate-rpg.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X