This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syfy in Australia Is still laying on Alot of SGU/A/SG1 promos and Ad's

Syfy in Australia Is still laying on Alot of SGU/A/SG1 promos and Ad's.
    Is this happening in any other countrys version of the channel?

After cancelling the channel cancelling the show in America and no longer anymore episodes, It boggles my mind why they've just came up with a brand new ad for SGU saying it is an Amazing series with great actor Robert Carlyle as a main character

Haven't seen any ads here, but it makes sense they'd advertise it. They spent good money on the rights to the show, the least they can do is get people to watch it.

sigpic

Comment

Although I live in Australia. I don't have Foxtel thus no Scifi Channel. Although I used to back then they'd air SG a few times a day. It's probably because it's one of their major corner stones like Buffy.

Comment

There's almost no ads for SGU here in the States. Of course, there never really was any advertisements to begin with...
        sigpic
        ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

bet there will be a whole lot of sexy ads for Blood & chrome.
          sigpic

Comment

You can't sneeze without tripping over ads for some form of stargate out here, they're all over Scifi Oz.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
            X