Engineering 18%
    Medical 11%
    Science 30%

So which would you choose
    Command
    Engineering
    Medical
    Science

I'm including under the category other (non starfleet divisions), eg bartender, school teacher, counsellor and so on.

I'm including a category other starfleet divisions for divisions that aren't included in the poll. Not sure what to call it, let's just call it other divisions, i considered going with other 2 but that didn't sound right.

Vote in the poll if you like
    http://www.startrek.com/
    Last edited by generaloneill; 24 April 2011, 01:27 PM.

Well, I'm good with computers, I'd probably be an enlisted engineer with specialty to the computer systems, that's what I do in the real world military. Plus, Starfleet officers seem to do all the work, anyway.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Command, I want to be captain of a starship

Comment

No Security or Tactical Option?

Either way I'd still take Command.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          No Security or Tactical Option?

Either way I'd still take Command.
          Those divisions would go under the other divisions category i added to my first post.

Comment

Science most likely.

But can i be a Cardassian science officer....Cardassian women are HOT!

Comment

I'd be either Medical or Science. Only if I can wear those original series boots...
              sigpic
              Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

Science. Definitely Science.
                Originally posted by escyos View Post
                Science most likely.
                But can i be a Cardassian science officer....Cardassian women are HOT!
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  Science. Definitely Science.
                  Spoiler:
                  Correction - I should have said some Cardassian women are hot.

Comment

I would definitely choose medical. I want to be a doctor or something in the medical field when I grow up, so that would be perfect for me. All of the doctors really inspired me and still do. I find medical things fascinating and I think it would be super fulfilling. Plus all of those different species.. it'd be so fun!!

Comment

For me it would have to be...

Security/Tactical... Given that I'm in Security in Real Life.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I shall the wise mister Montgomery Scott speak for me on this matter:

"The Enterprise, now there's a fine ship. I'd like to get my hand on her ample nacelles, if you pardon the engineering parlance."

Comment

Working...
                        X