X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - Episode 109

SG1-Spoilergate has uncovered information on episode 109 of "Stargate
    Atlantis":

The episode is titled "Underground" and has a character named Sora.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Originally posted by morjana
    SG1-Spoilergate has uncovered information on episode 109 of "Stargate
    Atlantis":

The episode is titled "Underground" and has a character named Sora.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

I'm sure i read about this epsodie before on this forum is it to do with a new human race who were planning on killing wraith but SGA turned up and woke up the wraith, they are not happy with us.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

According to chevronine here is the information about the episode, Brad Turner will direct the Stargate Atlantis season 1 episode Underground, and Peter Deluise will be the writer.

Episode 109 - Underground

While exploring, the Atlantis team meets a new race of Humans that live on the planet Genii. The Atlantis team hopes to trade anibiotics for food with the less advance race, but they may find that the Genii are an unreliable and dangerous ally.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Oh no... if they are looking to trade for food still by episode 109 that would imply they are not able the get back to earth for supplies.... I fear the Voyager "lost" arc....ahhhhhhh

Comment

Again, not SG1-Spoilergate got this info, Showfax got it and morjana used this info

Director: Brad Turner
          Writer: Peter DeLuise

Story:
          Sheppard and his crew negotiat with Cowen, the leader of the Genii people, who tentatively agree to give food in exchange for antibiotics. However, Cowen has a self-serving agenda that makes him an unreliable and dangerous ally...

Read more about recurring characters Sora and Cowen here

German Version:
          Stargate-Project.com
          Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by tfalls1
            Oh no... if they are looking to trade for food still by episode 109 that would imply they are not able the get back to earth for supplies.... I fear the Voyager "lost" arc....ahhhhhhh
            It won't be as bad as you think. And not like Voyager...they were lost. These guys know where they are. It's just that they have their home base in a far off world and it takes too much power to travel back and forth.

Most likely they can only travel back when they have a power supply that allows them to do that..I read that in the first episode they send the now old guy back to earth. Which means they have to find a new power supply because traveling to earth would eat it up.
            It feels good to be alive.
            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Just read an article on Multichannel News it had some interesting information about the Wraith.

“The Wraith are a cooler adversary, an advanced race indifferent to the affairs of humans. They awaken from their technological hibernation every 200 years to feed; humans are merely a convenient food source, a herd to be culled.”

Also according to Brad Wright

“We don’t see them [the Wraith] that often. But they are the rationale for why the Pegasus Galaxy is the way it is. Instead, we meet the cultures who are impacted by them.”

“Some societies respond by digging in, he said, rebuilding repeatedly after each successive culling. Others, he says, become tribal and nomadic, constantly on the move in hopes of avoiding the terrible enemy. “

http://multichannel.com/index.asp?la...&text=stargate

It’s interesting how they are going to use the wraith, I was expecting the wraith to show up often but TPTB have decided to use the fear factor (of wraith) as the enemy.

What do you all think?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                Again, not SG1-Spoilergate got this info, Showfax got it and morjana used this info

Director: Brad Turner
                Writer: Peter DeLuise

Story:
                Sheppard and his crew negotiat with Cowen, the leader of the Genii people, who tentatively agree to give food in exchange for antibiotics. However, Cowen has a self-serving agenda that makes him an unreliable and dangerous ally...

Read more about recurring characters Sora and Cowen here

German Version:
                Stargate-Project.com
                Uh-huh, and where do Chevron Nine get all their info? Magical fairy beings?

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                  Just read an article on Multichannel News it had some interesting information about the Wraith.

“The Wraith are a cooler adversary, an advanced race indifferent to the affairs of humans. They awaken from their technological hibernation every 200 years to feed; humans are merely a convenient food source, a herd to be culled.”

Also according to Brad Wright

“We don’t see them [the Wraith] that often. But they are the rationale for why the Pegasus Galaxy is the way it is. Instead, we meet the cultures who are impacted by them.”

“Some societies respond by digging in, he said, rebuilding repeatedly after each successive culling. Others, he says, become tribal and nomadic, constantly on the move in hopes of avoiding the terrible enemy. “

http://multichannel.com/index.asp?la...&text=stargate

It’s interesting how they are going to use the wraith, I was expecting the wraith to show up often but TPTB have decided to use the fear factor (of wraith) as the enemy.

What do you all think?

I think it was a good choice.
                  The more you see the enemy..the less fearsome they become.
                  It feels good to be alive.
                  Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                    Nope, visit this page http://showfax.com/role_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1&p=73591 and pay 11 or 2 Dollars so you get one of the scripts. I've downloaded both (and payed for them) so I've posted the information on chevronnine.com and stargate-project
                    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                      That's pure and utter nonsense. It's the SGC hobgoblin that tells them all of stargate's secrets....
                      sigpic

Comment

I have got some major spoilers for this episode, some you might already know, but most of it is new...

The Atlantis team embarcks on a mission to the planet Genii in Underground. The Genii are a much less advanced race, and the Atlantis team wishes to trade with them. Teyla's people often traded with the Genii, and when the Atlantis team was in need of food Teyla informs Sheppard of these honorable traders. Cowen is the main Genii character that the Atlantis team deals with. He appears at first to be nice, onlt to turn on Sheppard. The Genii want a large amount of antibiotics in exchange for the food the Atlantis team needs. Cowen says that it will be difficult to make more room to grow more food for their would be allies, so Sheppard introduces him to C4. Needless, to say Cowen wants this in addition to the antibiotics, but the reason is unclear.

The Atlantis team while exploring Genii come across an underground base (this is where the episode title comes to play). Cowen is angered that they have discovered their secret, a weapon similar to our atomic bomb, not quite as advanced thoungh. Sheppard and McKay are captured and kept as prisoners. Sheppard makes a plea for an aliiance between the Atlantis team and the Genii, but the Cowen feels that it is the Atlantis team's fault that Wraith have awoken.

At the end of the episode Sheppard finds himself in a standoff with Cowen and a large group of Genii soldiers. While it looks bad for Sheppard, he soon commands the two puddle jumpers above him to uncloak. The Atlantis team leaves the planet leaving many unanswered questions, no doubt we will see the Genii again...

Idun, Chevron Nine

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

COOL!

The more news I hear the less I hate the spinoff!
                          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

idun, i liked your spoilers but dont give away the ending too much, though im sure il forget about it by the time it aires

Comment

I did say major spoilers, so sorry if I ruined it for you.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

Working...
                              X