Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 DVD Announced

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/War...Season-2/15265

We told you over a month ago that June 28th would be the street date for Warehouse 13 - Season 2 on DVD, based on info posted at Amazon's pre-order listing. Today Universal Studios Home Entertainment has made it official, formally announcing the title. The 3-DVD set will run 525 minutes long, and will cost $49.95 SRP (but you can get it at a discount if you order in advance from the link above). Video is anamorphic widescreen, audio is English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, and subtitles are in English. Extras, as you can see from the studio description quoted at top, includes a crossover episode of Eureka and more (we're waiting on details for the rest). Package art hasn't been provided yet, but stay tuned for that, too!

No Blu-ray, and no Blu-ray of Season 1 still. Unfortunate. Guess I still won't be buying.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

What a nice thing to come out on my b-day! I'm sure I will be getting this or the extended LOTR Blu-Rays.

Comment

Working...
    X