X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reference: Map of the World

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/#!/map/

HBO has kindly provided us with a map of the GoT world

I think this was already posted in the megathread, but now that we have a subforum (!!!!) I thought I'd post it separately for ease of locating.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Yes, I posted it

It's a beautiful map. Looks like a entended version of the map that was included in the books. Hope that the map will get updated along the way of the series...
    Last edited by Andron; 18 April 2011, 02:26 PM.
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Yep, and if it hasn't already it'll soon vanish into the forgotten depths of the 'everything' thread. So here it is in its own thread
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Very handy link thanks for it Reading book 1 atm after watching the show and this is such a handy reference when wanting to get a geographical bearing. I'm reading on Kindle so the maps are small and a pain to access

Only a shame it doesn't go a bit further East to the Dothraki holy city etc like the one in the show credits does when it scrolls over.
        "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Working...
        X