Voyager: Ships brought to the Delta Quadrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyager: Ships brought to the Delta Quadrant

Just how many ships were brought to the Delta Quadrant? There were two Starfleet ships: Voyager and the Equinox. There was also the unmanned Cardassian weapon ship, the Dreadnought. "The Voyager Conspiracy" suggested other ships were also brought, but the only one I remember was a Cardassian warship. Were there other ships?

There was the Maquis ship

Comment

Wow. I just watched "Caretaker" a few nights ago. How did I forget the Maquis ship?

Comment

Neelix said that the Caretaker had been bringing ships for a while, and the Ocampa cared for their infected crew.
        Among the ships he abducted in 2370 were a Cardassian Galor-class warship and Dreadnought missile, and in early 2371, the Federation starship USS Equinox. (VOY: "Dreadnought", "The Voyager Conspiracy", "Equinox")
        Add in Voyager and the Val Jean...
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Voyager is a bit obvious, hence why I didn't include it. What is the Val Jean? Yes, the Caretaker was bringing ships to it's array for a long time. The question is, which ships would be significant to us, the viewers? Some random alien ship is insignificant. Voyager, Chakotay's maquis ship, Equinox; these are significant ships that actually impact the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
            Voyager is a bit obvious, hence why I didn't include it. What is the Val Jean? Yes, the Caretaker was bringing ships to it's array for a long time. The question is, which ships would be significant to us, the viewers? Some random alien ship is insignificant. Voyager, Chakotay's maquis ship, Equinox; these are significant ships that actually impact the show.
            The Val Jean was the name of Chakotay's ship.

Comment

I do believe that's the exhaustive list of every ship we know the Caretaker brought to the Delta Quadrant. There were undoubtedly more, but...
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                The Val Jean was the name of Chakotay's ship.
                I saw "Caretaker" recently, that was never mentioned in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                  I saw "Caretaker" recently, that was never mentioned in the episode.
                  Its name came out much later in 'Repression'. Blink and you'll miss it, really.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I've seen the episode, but I never caught that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X