X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Season One Question

Ok, I feel very very very ashamed of myslef

*bad keiko bad ( I am keiko not skitzo, or is talking to yourself skitzo too? anyways!)*

I was on the SGA season one part of the forums and read this thing about the contrasts of Voyager-Atlantis(Not my forte as I never saw another scifi show I liked besdies SGs).

*spoilers*
    Spoiler:
    Well, a poster mentioned by the end of season one they will be able to travel between earth and atlantis frequently.

Is this true spoiler lovers? I just need a yes or no, because I hate hate hate ruining episodes for myself and I wish I didn't find this out.
    RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spiolers

im not shure about frequently but they do manage it once atleast
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Spoiler:
      It is rumored that by the end of the year they will be able to travel back to Earth, resupply, and get going for Season 2.
      And I think I said that today....you might have seen me say it. But alot of people have mentioned it all over the forums.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

IT WAS YOU! YOU RUINED THIS WHOLE SEASON YOU GADGE MULO!

Evil =D
        RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
          IT WAS YOU! YOU RUINED THIS WHOLE SEASON YOU GADGE MULO!

Evil =D
          What are you talking about? It was in spoiler tags. Meaning that you have the OPTION of reading what is located within those tags.

And here is the link to the SGA-STV topic.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8054

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

well TPTB have said that the whole cut off from earth thing was temporary, they have said they dont want a voyager copy, so my guess, and this isnt a spoiler, just speculation on my part, is by season 2 we will make it back to earth at least once or twice, and by halfway through season 2 or so we will be able to go back and forth to earth regularly

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
              well TPTB have said that the whole cut off from earth thing was temporary, they have said they dont want a voyager copy, so my guess, and this isnt a spoiler, just speculation on my part, is by season 2 we will make it back to earth at least once or twice, and by halfway through season 2 or so we will be able to go back and forth to earth regularly
              Spoiler:
              Don't forget we have the BC-303 Daedalus, which is powered by a ZPM, along with Asgard Hyperdrive engines. Spoilers state that it can travel from Earth to Atlantis within 2 weeks or 20 days or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                Spoiler:
                Don't forget we have the BC-303 Daedalus, which is powered by a ZPM, along with Asgard Hyperdrive engines. Spoilers state that it can travel from Earth to Atlantis within 2 weeks or 20 days or something.
                question:
                Spoiler:
                where do we get a zpm to power it? and why would we use it for the ship instead of using it to power the ancient weapon to defend earth?

Comment

question:
                  Spoiler:
                  where do we get a zpm to power it? and why would we use it for the ship instead of using it to power the ancient weapon to defend earth?
                  Spoiler:
                  In "Moebius."
                  Rocky

Comment

question:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    In Mobeius, Part II, they find one in Egypt. This doesn't make much sense, seeing as how a ZPM is Ancient and Egypt was Goa'uld run in ancient times. But none the less they find and use it to power the Daedalus. They don't power the outpost because it is out of drones most likely. I'm sure they are still researching items found down there.
                    Good question.

+rep for SPG

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      Spoiler:
                      In Mobeius, Part II, they find one in Egypt. This doesn't make much sense, seeing as how a ZPM is Ancient and Egypt was Goa'uld run in ancient times. But none the less they find and use it to power the Daedalus. They don't power the outpost because it is out of drones most likely. I'm sure they are still researching items found down there.
                      Good question.

+rep for SPG
                      Spoiler:
                      Ra apparently had the ZPM, he found it somewhere before first coming to earth, which made him the most powerful goa'uld

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow
                        Spoiler:
                        Ra apparently had the ZPM, he found it somewhere before first coming to earth, which made him the most powerful goa'uld
                        Oh ok. That clears up everything. Thank you.

+rep for Cycrow

Comment

Working...
                        X