Image if McKay was on Destiny instead of Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image if McKay was on Destiny instead of Rush

Rush got them on Destiny and figured out the code for the database. McKay walks in and figures how to dial Destiny... oh by the way it won't blow up your planet.

Only after Rush did it first. It McKay had been first up to bat, he'd have blown up the planet on the spot. There wouldn't be much difference if he were on Destiny instead of Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by stargeek123 View Post
      Rush got them on Destiny and figured out the code for the database. McKay walks in and figures how to dial Destiny... oh by the way it won't blow up your planet.
      did you SEE Seizure?

Comment

Agreed.

McKay was building on Rush's earlier work. Starting from scratch is much more difficult.
        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

If Rodney was on Destiny. It would be like a big kid in a Candy store.

But what about his need to eat all the time?? He would eat all their supplies himself!!!!
          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I agree McKay was working off Rush's work on dialing Destiny. McKay is a smart cookie and has figured alot of things on his own in Atlantis. I'm just thinking the what if McKay was on Destiny how many things he could of figured out ahead of Rush.

Comment

Without coffee he would have died, and with limited food he would be forced to eat citrus, if it was all that was left. No science head that way. And it was time for him to get it right, rush blow up 1 planet already, mcKay had various blown already, it was time.
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Then it would just have been Stargate Atlantis not Stargate Universe.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Rush's work was so much harder. they didn't know what they were dialing. If McKay was on Destiny (with Rush there too) then rush would probably be able to take him in a fight and left him there. Or Young would have beaten him down, or Greer. Some one would definitely have hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Then it would just have been Stargate Atlantis not Stargate Universe.
                    I don't see any city ships named Atlantis anywhere near Destiny, do you?
                    Last edited by blazingfire; 08 April 2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
                      I don't see any city ships named Atlantis anywhere any Destiny, do you?
                      Nitpicker

McKay would take over the show just like he did in SGA
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I think figuring out destiny is much harder than Atlantis. It certainly looks like it.
                        sigpic

Comment

You know I so want a scene where Rush just walks in on Rodney completes what ever would doing a couple of second then just walk out, just to prove Rush is Rodney superior when it comes to destiny.

Comment

That would be sweet to see!

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              You know I so want a scene where Rush just walks in on Rodney completes what ever would doing a couple of second then just walk out, just to prove Rush is Rodney superior when it comes to destiny.
                              I wouldnt. Thats exactly the kind of mediocre writing that's plagued the "smart" characters all along. They dont ever prove how smart they are, they just set up some arbitrary "demonstration" like that where the audience is just supposed to accept from then on out that they're so smart. Case in point, every other "smart" character has to make a point of telling people how brilliant Eli is, so we all know he's brilliant and does a lot of math, and doesnt just make Star Wars jokes and get crushes on hot space girls...

Comment

Working...
                              X