Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think Young meant about Sheppard being right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think Young meant about Sheppard being right?

Think he meant Rodney was scared that he will blow up the planet?

No, that Rodney works well under pressure.

Comment

Without a lemon naaaaaaaa lol

Comment

Or impeding death ? Wish we would had seen more of Rodney it was a great episode

Comment

I figured that it was that he is a bit of a pain in the ass...

Comment

That Rodney will talk a lot about how difficult the job at hand is. But when all is said and done, he can get the job done in no time at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHart View Post
              I second that!
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                I second that!
                Third! Love McKay though!
                sigpic
                Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                  ^this. when threaten with death, mckay works best.
                  sigpic

Comment

Did anybody else really not like that part? It seemed forced to me because When exactly would Young and Sheppard have talked about McKay? Why would Young have any reason to ever talk with Sheppard? They make it seem like all the Colonels in the SG program get together for a weekly bridge game and gossip.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                      Did anybody else really not like that part? It seemed forced to me because When exactly would Young and Sheppard have talked about McKay? Why would Young have any reason to ever talk with Sheppard? They make it seem like all the Colonels in the SG program get together for a weekly bridge game and gossip.
                      By SGU's timeline, the events on Atlantis happened a few years ago. For all we know, back then Colonel Young was a Major, and by now, Shepherd could very well be a Brigadier General.

Considering that Young was in charge of the Icarus base, it's probable that he would've been going through dozens/hundreds of personnel files (including McKay's), picking out the right people to eventually make their trek through the gate in a 9 chevron dial-out. It's only due to Rush's insistance, and the Lucian Alliance attack, that they went through the gate prematurely, and without knowing what's on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                        When death is at stake, he can pull out the impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by LordHart View Post
                          that's how i took it
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                            As much as I'd love all 3 series to converge, I do think that seemed a bit forced. Why include that line instead of one about Jonas or Atlantis itself? It just seemed out of place.

Comment

i thought it was weird why would he talk about sheppered it didnt make sense and no mention of atlantis no scenes with rush and one scene with eli it was a cheap way to get mc kay there but a great episode man we need a season 3 bad this show has gotten better and better each week

Comment

Working...
                              X