• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominion (1019)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    DOMINION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1019

Clark and Oliver head into the Phantom Zone to uncover how one of its residents has been set free on Earth. Inside, they find Zod in control of the Zoners and eager to take his revenge.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 13 May 2011, 02:48 PM.

I don't usually cry at Smallville episodes, but when Clark and Lois are talking after he gets back from the Phantom Zone, I just couldn't help it. I enjoyed this ep a LOT more than I thought I would....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

This was definitely a great episode. A nice end to the Zod story, and it really said a lot about Clark and Lois. That fight between Clark and Oliver was just crazy good.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        This was definitely a great episode. A nice end to the Zod story, and it really said a lot about Clark and Lois. That fight between Clark and Oliver was just crazy good.
        When they went to commercial break right when Clark and Oliver were about to fight - or actually when they came back from that commercial break - something went wrong with the CW's signal here and it didn't come back until right when he stabbed Clark.

It was still a great episode though. I was a little shocked that he did stab him. This incarnation of Zod was easily my favorite - probably because it was the most like the Zod I'm familiar with.

Only 2 to go now
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Someone in the Smallville writes room has clearly been watching a lot of spartacus, lol. I enjoyed the episode a lot more than I expected, especially after getting quite bored of Zod toward the end of last seasons.

Comment

Pretty interesting seeing Zod, Ursa and Mon in the Phantom Zone crystal flying through space after Clark and Ollie left the Zone.

Bit disappointed with this episode. Was like they ripped off Gladiator and 300. They must be keeping all their good ideas for finale since they've ripped off more than half a dozen movies lately,

sigpic

Comment

Heh. I don't watch movies much, so it's all new to me....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Thought it was a good episode...but I wasn't overly impressed.
                sigpic

Comment

I really loved this one. Mainly because it was cool to see Zod again. And with a beard thing going on! Certainly seemed like the comic book Zod in looks!

Very cool to see Clark and Lois in a new place together. But that means no more farm?

Comment

Working...
                  X