Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Varro be a the leader of the Lucian Alliance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Varro be a the leader of the Lucian Alliance?

Secretly that is. His own crew might not even know it but he could be the big kahuna of the group, and he's just helping Destiny out until they get what they want.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
    Secretly that is. His own crew might not even know it but he could be the big kahuna of the group, and he's just helping Destiny out until they get what they want.
    sending the leader of the group on a one way mission wouldn't make sense. and he doesn't have the resources to go against young again.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      sending the leader of the group on a one way mission wouldn't make sense. and he doesn't have the resources to go against young again.
      one way mission? I don't think they care, their whole ideology is a one way mission. He doesn't need to go against young right now, what do you mean by resources? you mean a gun and bullet? The easy way is to work with young not take over the ship, that would be counter-productive since LA arent as smart as Rush and the rest.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
        To be honest I love that idea. It would fit with the character Odai Ventrell that Mike Dopud played in the SG1 episode "Bounty." And match up with events of that episode nicely IMO.

Comment

He did turn against the LA pretty quickly when it hit the fan didn't he? If you were selected for a mission of this magnitude then you would imagine you would be with the cause until the bitter end.

Though it would be cool, in a way, if it did turn out he was just biding his time until KAPLOW, Varro kill. I think that he is actually a good guy. I like him as a good guy.

Comment

Maybe we're all part of the Lucian Alliance?......

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              Maybe we're all part of the Lucian Alliance?......
              Shhhhh!! Its a secret
              sigpic

Comment

I like the idea.

But TPTB have had numerous chances to pull of such twists and have failed to deliver each time, I do not think they have the ball to do it. Just like they did not have the balls to destroy Washington or transform Chloe into a fully fledge alien.

With all the changes TPTB made with SGU, they are still afraid to take big risks and even bigger twists in the storylines.

But it would make great character development for TJ.

Comment

It's fairly obvious that he's not. But of course...

...opinionz
                  sigpic
                  ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      I like the idea.

But TPTB have had numerous chances to pull of such twists and have failed to deliver each time, I do not think they have the ball to do it. Just like they did not have the balls to destroy Washington or transform Chloe into a fully fledge alien.

With all the changes TPTB made with SGU, they are still afraid to take big risks and even bigger twists in the storylines.

But it would make great character development for TJ.

It will remind me too much of the character Boyed of "Dollhouse"

Echo's handler with moral , but he turn out to be the Big bad, the head of Rossum Corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                        It will remind me too much of the character Boyed of "Dollhouse"

Echo's handler with moral , but he turn out to be the Big bad, the head of Rossum Corporation.
                        I am still not sure if it was meant end like that through. I still suspect he was suppose to be a more black and white character than he turned out to be. Trying to save the world from his own invention while also trying amass a great deal of power for himself. But he did turn out to be a pure bad ass character in the end.
                        Last edited by knowles2; 04 April 2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Perhaps he was supposed to be, but saw his own assassination coming, so "reinvented himself"..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Perhaps he was supposed to be, but saw his own assassination coming, so "reinvented himself"..
                            Intriguing idea!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X