X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Moments/Quotes/Judgement of Brody's Music Tastes from 'Hope'

Some great moments and quotes and stuff this week, so let's get to it:

Moments:
    - Greer and Volker doing the backyard thing in the dome. A very interesting bit of camaraderie that's awesome to see after last season's military versus civilian attitude and stuff. Go Greer.

- Greer's pretend scream at the bone marrow extraction. What a guy.

- Any and all Eli/Ginn moments. Pitch perfect mix of happy and stuff for Eli at first, and slowly getting more and more depressing and very bittersweet at the end.

Quotes:
    *Everyone busts a gut over the erectile dysfunction thing*
    Volker: "Why is that funny?"
    *Everyone laughs even more*

Brody's Music Tastes: Oh you poor guy. I feel so sorry for you. It's okay, I didn't laugh. Much. Smooth job removing the iPod/iPhone/whatever it was too.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Greer telling Volker: this not a hospital and TJ is no doctor. You should be fine (or something like that).

Comment

"Argh!"
      *slap*

Comment

"I'm a Marine. We're always first.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

just seeing mandy again
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Seeing Ginn in the end was probably my favorite moment. Great ending to the episode IMO!

Comment

just seeing mandy again
              Always a treat. And she did the hands thing again. I never get sick of that.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Seeing Ginn in the end was probably my favorite moment. Great ending to the episode IMO!
              I guess you could say...

*Whips on sunglasses*

The ending was full of 'Hope'.

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH?
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Always a treat. And she did the hands thing again. I never get sick of that.
                we'll get to see her more now.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  we'll get to see her more now.
                  Oh yeah, and only six episodes left. I'm betting she'll appear in one or two, tops. Ginn? Two at best. Taking all bets.

EDIT: Oh, and another favourite moment was Rush's little run through the halls, complete with a jump over one of the cushy seat thingies. Neat little thing.

Comment

I guess you could say...

*Whips on sunglasses*

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!
                    fixed it.

And yes, the E.D. joke and "Why is that funny?!" was hilarious.
                    sigpic
                    Don't touch Lola

Comment

I guess you could say...

*Whips on sunglasses*

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH?
                      I hate you so much
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

David stoning in and telling Everett that Washington was Saved.

Comment

Comment

that was so incredibly damn hilarious!
                            i was almost literally rolling on the floor laughing

maia hee, maia ha, maia ho, maia ha ha (or whatever)

and the also sprach hemmersomething tune

so absolutely damn hilarious.

i loved Hope. i adored it. not too big a fan on the "signal" idea. did love not one but TWO people being uploaded, and Gynn not showing up immediately while Perry immediately jumped in to help TJ

incredibly, utterly awesome.

and the pain continues to grow. 6 times this awesome feeling left.

Comment

Loved Eli/Ginn moments, they sparkle with life when seeing each other. Same with Rush and Perry. I thought "not again...poor Eli" when first choking problems appeared... but I was surprised that they gave these characters some hope at the end of episode. I just hope that fun is not cut short,
                              Spoiler:
                              as next ep promises some unpleasant action for Rush and Perry

Anyway, ep was way more pleasant that I hoped for, TJ finally stepping up and accepting her faith as main doctor of the ship, hilarious music choices, discussion about how people don't know classics, but do know music from movies, Eiropean disco track, laughs here and there... And ohh, of course, Greer being Greer. Flawed role model he is Flawed and irresistibly charming.

Comment

Working...
                              X