This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Avatars

I was just wondering since David and Darren have now started taking requests for banners, would you mind doing avatars aswell? This isn't just for me, I've seen others posting about it, just they haven't started a thread. So I was just wondering if it were possible for you guys to add some more.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

are we able to have custom avatars?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard

Yes. Though you can only begin to use them once you have reached around 1,800 posts, if I recall correctly.
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        Yes, but only after a absurdly large amount of posts.

I'd also like to see more avatars, like of the Atlantis extras or some Season 8 shots, like of Teal'c. A better shot of McKay would be welcome aswell.
        Last edited by Whistler; 23 January 2005, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Alot of the Atlantis special effects would be really good. Like the Wraith Probe, the worldhole, the enrgy iris, the city itself. Some of them.

Let me just say, PJ's are very hard to turn into an avatar! Very hard!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

No ZPMs. Those are Mine.

MINNNNEEEE

However, I think THE PLANT! from 'Zero Hour' deserves to be an avatar. In fact, it was mine for a few short hours.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
              No ZPMs. Those are Mine.

MINNNNEEEE

However, I think THE PLANT! from 'Zero Hour' deserves to be an avatar. In fact, it was mine for a few short hours.
              I was going to mention the ZPM, then I thought you'd get mad, so I didn't!

+rep for Mio!

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                I was going to mention the ZPM, then I thought you'd get mad, so I didn't!
                Awww. Thank you.

Edit: Here's the THE PLANT!!! avatar.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X