PDA

View Full Version : Fringe Season 4! Lets start the spoilers and speculations!!!

LtColCarter
March 25th, 2011, 06:49 AM
'Fringe' Renewed for Season 4
The Fox sci-fi drama has been picked up for another season.
March 24

Fox’s cult drama Fringe has been renewed for a fourth season.

From J.J. Abrams, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, the mindbender -- which follows the adventures of a group of government agents investigating the supernatural side of science -- has been bounced around Fox’s schedule for years. It launched on Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2008, moving to Thursdays at 9 p.m. the following season.

In mid-January, Fox moved Fringe from the ultra-competitive Thursday night time period to the otherwise-dead Friday slot, with Kitchen Nightmares as its lead-in.

The 22-episode order comes after the show garnered a series low 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic in its most recent episode"Stowaway," down 13 percent from the previous week, in which Fringe reached a low in viewership with 3.6 million tuning in.

Season to date Fringe, which stars Anna Torv, John Noble and Joshua Jackson, has averaged 3.3 million viewers in the ad-favored demo including its Thursday run, according to Nielsen. So far, it has averaged 6.3 million total viewers.

Since premiering on Fridays, the series has averaged 4.1 million viewers.

Though ratings have slid since the first season, the show tacks on significant DVR numbers. Through Feb. 20, Fringe has seen a 44 percent increase in its key demo rating, rising to a 2.6 (vs. a 1.4) when live-plus-7 numbers are factored in.

Fox entertainment chief Kevin Reilly made his case for the series' survival at the Television Critics Assn.'s semi-annual press tour earlier this year. "It's a fantastic show," he said, "and honestly I'd be heartbroken if it went away."

Executive producer J.H. Wyman tweeted the news Friday evening, saying, "Fringe was picked up!!!! Thanks Fringedom!"

Source:Hollywood Reporter (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fringe-renewed-season-4-171266)

billyd797
March 25th, 2011, 11:37 AM
whhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!:D

DigiFluid
March 25th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Some scattered thoughts....

I hope we continue to see more of Over There. I don't know if the 'war' should continue, I'd kind of like to see that resolved, but I like all of the Over There alternates.

More Observers! Not just as plot advancements, but in exploring who they are and what they're about.

More reveals about the first people!

LtColCarter
March 25th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Some scattered thoughts....

I hope we continue to see more of Over There. I don't know if the 'war' should continue, I'd kind of like to see that resolved, but I like all of the Over There alternates.

More Observers! Not just as plot advancements, but in exploring who they are and what they're about.

More reveals about the first people!

Maybe with the "war"...it can end in the first few episodes of season 4...

I also agree with the "over there" scenes. Maybe there could be some collaboration between the sides.

I read that we will be seeing more of the Observers in season 4....so looks like you'll at least get that wish Digi! ;)

the fifth man
March 25th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I am just so happy we are getting a fourth season. I trust the people behind this show completely. They will come up with some amazing stuff, I just know it.

LtColCarter
March 25th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I am just so happy we are getting a fourth season. I trust the people behind this show completely. They will come up with some amazing stuff, I just know it.

They haven't disappointed yet...I don't foresee them letting us down! Another year of Fringey awesomeness! :D

hellrasinb
March 26th, 2011, 03:22 AM
I Wish the following would happen:

1.The History of the 1st People/Observers
2.The Red & Blue Universe are merged into a new Universe called The Green Universe

LtColCarter
March 26th, 2011, 04:34 AM
I Wish the following would happen:

1.The History of the 1st People/Observers
2.The Red & Blue Universe are merged into a new Universe called The Green Universe

I've read that we will hear more about the Observers. If the Red and Blue universes merged...wouldn't they be the purple universe? ;)

Ukko
March 26th, 2011, 05:53 AM
*Enters*

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SEASON 4!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

*Exits*

Commander Zelix
March 26th, 2011, 10:20 AM
*Enters*

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SEASON 4!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

*Exits*
Typical average reaction of a Fringe fans who just learned the news.

:P

Sp!der
March 26th, 2011, 11:11 AM
YES! I am very excited about a fourth season and I hope as well as you guys that they do more of the Observers/First People stuff because I feel this arc has much to be explored... (if you know what I mean)

the fifth man
March 26th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Personally, I just want to enjoy what is left of the current season. Then, I will totally dive into what I would like to see happen next season.

MattSilver 3k
March 27th, 2011, 01:49 AM
I just want to bask in the fact we're getting a season four. Seriously, this has made my year.

Commander Zelix
March 27th, 2011, 05:09 AM
It's hard to speculate about season 4 since we know nothing yet about the game changer at the end of the season. Will it be the discovery of another universe, the discovery of the the observer universe, will the 2 universe merge, will earth be transported into the future or maybe the first people will come back to take back their earth, or....? The final episode(s) should provide more ground for speculations. And I'm just glad to go along for the ride and let the story bring me where it wants. Fringe is fantastic.

maxbo
March 27th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Yes, Fringe is fantastic and I'm also basking in the fact that we're getting another season. Bloodline was the first episode in a long time that I was able to fully enjoy without wondering if the show would be back next season. :)

hellrasinb
March 27th, 2011, 01:30 PM
This is pure speculation but I am speculating that Peter uses the Machine and instead of destruction or creation merges both Universes and creates a new Universe in the process.
Where there where 2 now is 1 ; where there was 1 is now zero. The history of the new universe is changed to accomodate the merging.

the fifth man
March 27th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I just want to bask in the fact we're getting a season four. Seriously, this has made my year.

It has definitely made mine a little bit brighter. That is for sure.

LtColCarter
March 28th, 2011, 09:24 AM
It has definitely made mine a little bit brighter. That is for sure.

What do you wanna see in Season 4?

magictrick
March 28th, 2011, 09:44 AM
As long as they don't produce another Brown Betty I'll be happy.

LtColCarter
March 28th, 2011, 09:53 AM
As long as they don't produce another Brown Betty I'll be happy.

Yes, yes...I must concur 110%...no more Betty Brown episodes. While it wasn't superbad...I think it was Fringe's lowest point.

starg8fans
March 28th, 2011, 10:01 AM
This is pure speculation but I am speculating that Peter uses the Machine and instead of destruction or creation merges both Universes and creates a new Universe in the process.
Where there where 2 now is 1 ; where there was 1 is now zero. The history of the new universe is changed to accomodate the merging.

Combining the universes would mean losing half of both since two things can't exist in the same spot. So we'd have half of the 'over here' characters and half of the 'over there'. And if, as you say, only the doubles survive as singles that would mean no more Peter, no more Charlie, no more Broyles, no more Elizabeth, no more Ella... I don't think I could get behind that.

Actually, what I'd like to see is that they manage to stabilize both universe, and have them combine forces against a new enemy, say from a third universe. Maybe the First People survived in the yellow universe from where they try to conquer other universes, and the machine opens a doorway there.

LtColCarter
March 28th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Combining the universes would mean losing half of both since two things can't exist in the same spot. So we'd have half of the 'over here' characters and half of the 'over there'. And if, as you say, only the doubles survive as singles that would mean no more Peter, no more Charlie, no more Broyles, no more Elizabeth, no more Ella... I don't think I could get behind that.

Actually, what I'd like to see is that they manage to stabilize both universe, and have them combine forces against a new enemy, say from a third universe. Maybe the First People survived in the yellow universe from where they try to conquer other universes, and the machine opens a doorway there.

I'm with you on this one. If a lot of the people we love in the show went "poof"...I wouldn't like that.

starg8fans
March 28th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I'm with you on this one. If a lot of the people we love in the show went "poof"...I wouldn't like that.

Which reminds me - I'd love to see Astrid and AltAstrid meet...

LtColCarter
March 28th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Which reminds me - I'd love to see Astrid and AltAstrid meet...

Yeah...that would be good...maybe Astrid can help Alstrid loosen up a bit...

DigiFluid
March 29th, 2011, 02:22 AM
I've actually been wondering if Alternate Astrid has some kind of autism or something like that.

Anyway to be back on topic...I'd like to see Rachel and Ella make a reappearance, even if only a small one. They're not really vital to the story anymore, but they added some nice colour back in Season 1.

starg8fans
March 29th, 2011, 03:43 AM
I've actually been wondering if Alternate Astrid has some kind of autism or something like that.

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Something about the way she hardly ever looks at people suggests something like that. Now there's a backstory I would like to see explored. Is it genetic, or was Altstrid subjected to some kind of treatment that heightened her cognitive abilities but stunted other character traits, such as social behavior?

LtColCarter
March 29th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Interesting theory on Alstrid. I have noticed that she doesn't look anyone in the eye. I wonder if its because of her subordinate role or because of an illness.

Commander Zelix
March 30th, 2011, 07:04 AM
or because of an illness.
In interview they said Alstrid suffers from autism (functional).

http://www.nerdles.com/2010/07/31/fringe-star-enjoyed-playing-autistic-astrid/

LtColCarter
March 30th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Interesting...

starg8fans
April 1st, 2011, 07:33 PM
I was hoping that S4 would answer at least some of the many open questions, but it seems at least one of them - namely why Peter and Olivia both remember so little about what happened to them when they were about eight - won't be addressed. J.H. Wyman said about this subject in an interview:

“I think that one of the things that we have been keeping in mind, and the viewer should keep in mind: both Joel and I – and I’m sure you’re the same way — had really close mateys when we were 8 that we can hardly picture in our mind right now. And this was just a chance meeting. Olivia [also] didn’t remember meeting Walter, who played a much more significant role in her life. She didn’t remember meeting him throughout the first whole season until she was reminded.”

“There’s also something to be said that when traumatic experiences, you know, you could bury that stuff. So you bury some of the good stuff along with the bad stuff because some of those good things are triggers for the bad things.”

I don't really buy that. I remember very clearly what I did when I was eight. I sure remember what school I went to, and who my teacher was, even earlier than that. So why doesn't Olivia remember the building in Jacksonville or Walter after spending so many years (from 3 to 8, IIRC) there with him? And I don't find the explanation that bad memories will simply get suppressed believable. I remember climbing on our dining room table, which fell over and crushed my fingers when I was only five, and my mother breaking her neck in a car accident and wearing a cast from head to waist for three months when I was six.

Any other open questions/issue you'd like to see answered this season?

jmoz
April 1st, 2011, 08:26 PM
They have so many possible ventures, but I do have to say, I do like how they push forward progress on all of them little by little. Of course the dominant one in this season seems to be the machine story but I'd like to see more progress in the other stuff too. Personally, I wanna know if the Observers came from the first ones or something or if the observers were there during the time of the first ones.

DigiFluid
April 1st, 2011, 09:02 PM
Oh, wee bit of a spoiler for this year's finale and into next year....I posted this already in the general discussion thread but now it's relevant here too:
http://airlockalpha.com/node/8354/fringe-producers-confident-cast-new-character.html

'Fringe' Producers Confident, Cast New Character

When a television series finds itself in the same position as "Fringe" it is normally time to start unloading characters or provide shock deaths. Not only do these help boost the ratings but when the likelihood of a renewal is grim these decisions also provide a level on closure that the series would otherwise go without.

Not "Fringe," however.

Producers at J.J. Abrams' bizarre science series are busy casting a new character for the series ... one that will be a recurring role in the fourth season if Fox decide to back the series for another year. E! Online is reporting that the character will be for a new and inexperienced FBI agent named Emily who enter the agency in the final episode of the season.

For my two cents
I find this interesting, though I might've been happier if Lincoln or Charlie had been (re)added to the main cast.

I also wonder if Broyles will last much longer. Since they killed off his alternate, he's been less and less useful and prominent to the point that he's pretty much useless at this point. I wonder if they'll kill him off for good :confused:

starg8fans
April 1st, 2011, 09:02 PM
They have so many possible ventures, but I do have to say, I do like how they push forward progress on all of them little by little. Of course the dominant one in this season seems to be the machine story but I'd like to see more progress in the other stuff too. Personally, I wanna know if the Observers came from the first ones or something or if the observers were there during the time of the first ones.

Expanding on that theme, I would like to know if the boy they found in that basement is in fact a young Observer, and if this is their natural shape or just an appearance they take on to blend in. The way they speak about us as 'they' suggests that they're a different species altogether, but I wonder if that just refers to their minds or to their bodies as well.

the fifth man
April 3rd, 2011, 07:11 PM
It makes me smile knowing that we have another season to look forward to. Endless possibilities.

LtColCarter
April 4th, 2011, 07:55 AM
It makes me smile knowing that we have another season to look forward to. Endless possibilities.

I know...its gonna be cool when we get some spoilers flying around!

DigiFluid
April 4th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Once that happens I'll have to retreat from the thread :eek::(

LtColCarter
April 4th, 2011, 08:02 AM
You know you like spoilers...spoilers are your friend! Muahahahaha!

starg8fans
April 4th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Spoilers are good as long as they just tease. I'd be very disappointed if I found out anything major. Like, I was glad to find out that we will see the machine in action before the end of the season, but I wouldn't want to know the result of it.

LtColCarter
April 4th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Spoilers are good as long as they just tease. I'd be very disappointed if I found out anything major. Like, I was glad to find out that we will see the machine in action before the end of the season, but I wouldn't want to know the result of it.

I remember there was one show that I would read the scripts before shows came on TV. I enjoyed reading the scripts each week. Didn't ruin anything for me either.

LtColCarter
April 9th, 2011, 07:06 AM
I can't wait until Fringe starts back up again so we can start making more speculations about next season!

LtColCarter
April 9th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Fringe Takes Home the First Annual BuzzFocus TV Spring Madness Title
By Link : April 7, 2011

Thirty two shows, but only one winner. It was a long, arduous road, but Fringe emerged victorious in the inaugural BuzzFocus.com TV Spring Madness Competition.

Probably feeling a fire in their belly from the show’s recent Season 4 renewal, Fringe fans pulled together to beat the socks off of their championship round contender, Dexter.

Fringe started out the competition in a not-so-close battle with fellow sci-fi show V. It won that competition with 70 percent of the vote.

In the second round, Fringe faced off against Sons of Anarchy and won what would turn out to be its closest battle with 53 percent of the vote.

It was back against a sci-fi opponent in Round 3 as it bested Supernatural with 54 percent of the vote.

From there, Fringe never looked back. Modern Family proved to be a weak matchup as it only garnered 28 percent of the vote.

Despite it’s impressive run, Fringe seemed to be the underdog coming in the Championship round against cable juggernaut Dexter. But alas, the final was a snoozefest as Dexter scared up only 12 percent of the vote. Congratulations are in order for the fans of Fringe, who mounted successful Twitter campaigns to make sure the Fox show came out on top! The question is, can they repeat next year?

Source:buzzfocus.com

starg8fans
April 9th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Yay, go Fringe! Even though it was sad they had to go against Supernatural early in the race, as long as one of these two shows wins I'm happy.

LtColCarter
April 9th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Yay, go Fringe! Even though it was sad they had to go against Supernatural early in the race, as long as one of these two shows wins I'm happy.

Yes, SPN is a good show...but I'm glad that Fringe won! I think this gives the show a boost and tells the show runners that they made the right choice in giving us a 4th season! :)

starg8fans
May 12th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Interview with Wyman and Pinkner, with some tiny little tidbits about S4:

HitFix: Obviously you guys aren’t going to tell me specifics, but how would you describe the new structure or chapter that opens up for Season 4?

JP: We’re going to be able to have people Over Here that are from Over There, we’re going to have people Over There from Over Here. There’s a tremendous amount of drama. The worlds are still breaking down. What happened to Peter Bishop is obviously a question. Will he return? How is he going to return? In what capacity is he going to return? “Fringe” has the ability to not do anything normal. “Fringe” has the ability to take a kidnapping story and turn it into one that happened across universes. Or a pregnancy story and have the birth happen within the span of three hours. It’s safe to say that we just want to have as many options as possible to keep the entertainment coming, to keep the drama flowing and to keep people compelled. So that was our main goal, to be able to, next season, tell even richer stories with people you’re starting to get to know and who you know already.
You can read the complete interview at http://www.fringebloggers.com/fringe-producers-looking-back-on-finale-and-ahead-to-season-4/#more-31124

LtColCarter
May 12th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Interview with Wyman and Pinkner, with some tiny little tidbits about S4:

You can read the complete interview at http://www.fringebloggers.com/fringe-producers-looking-back-on-finale-and-ahead-to-season-4/#more-31124

Between the "over here" and "over there" stuff...my brain is gonna be hurting...

the fifth man
May 14th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Between the "over here" and "over there" stuff...my brain is gonna be hurting...

I am pretty used to it by now. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this coming season.

AresLover452
May 15th, 2011, 01:13 PM
w00t!! More FRINGE!! the wait is going to be killer though! but we have a new season!! YAY!!

Ian-S
May 15th, 2011, 03:30 PM
I've got a feeling that someone, somewhere, somehow is going to remember Peter (Lincoln?), they are going to go digging, something is gonna happen and the Observers are going to end up being the big bad enemy, a threat to both universes if you like.

AresLover452
May 15th, 2011, 04:22 PM
someone had better remember Peter!! I mean REALLY?! he just ups and disappears.... WTH!

the fifth man
May 15th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I've got a feeling that someone, somewhere, somehow is going to remember Peter (Lincoln?), they are going to go digging, something is gonna happen and the Observers are going to end up being the big bad enemy, a threat to both universes if you like.

Anything is possible. We shall see.

AllyCat
May 15th, 2011, 09:29 PM
First and foremost... YAY! Season Four!!

Now dammit.. I want Peter back... screw the rest.. I want my eye candy!! :P I am so easy to please

billyd797
May 15th, 2011, 09:38 PM
we got 2 olivia's who needs a pete? lol just kidding alley!

starg8fans
May 15th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Okay, I have a theory how they're going to bring Peter back. I just heard that in Firefly when the Observer shoots Peter there are red symbols on the wall that are identical with those on the cover of an album by Police called 'Ghost in the Machine'.

What if Walter 'downloaded' a part of Future Peter into the machine to bring Present Peter's consciousness forward in time? Peter has a very good reason to be wary of this contraption, but if he basically encounters himself inside he would be more inclined to believe what he sees is true and not some trick from the Other Side. So, we know that the machine still exists in the Peter-less timeline or they would not have been able to build the bridge between the universes. So a part of Peter should still be inside, and there may be a way to 'rebuild' him from it.

It's also possible that when Peter touched the machine just before it rejected him that first time around the process of bringing his consciousness forward was started, but then abruptly stopped as he was flung away. That could explain why he was unconscious for so long and confused when he woke up. He didn't have all the information yet. But it was enough to make him want to go to Liberty Island. How could he have known that's where the machine would be waiting for him - after all the decision to have it transferred was made while he was still in a coma - if he hadn't seen it in the future?

Edit Should have done some fact-checking first. The symbols are NOT identical with the 'Ghost in the Machine' cover. Still, as a theory it still works.

the fifth man
May 17th, 2011, 06:02 PM
I have all the faith in the world that Peter will be a part of Fringe this coming season. I don't know how he will be brought back, but he will be.

LtColCarter
May 18th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I have all the faith in the world that Peter will be a part of Fringe this coming season. I don't know how he will be brought back, but he will be.

As do I. I'm interested in seeing how they bring him back. I heard that this season we'll see more of the observers this season too! :)

the fifth man
May 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
As do I. I'm interested in seeing how they bring him back. I heard that this season we'll see more of the observers this season too! :)

If true, that sure works for me. I want to learn more about who they really are, and what their motives in all this really are.

LtColCarter
May 20th, 2011, 08:54 AM
If true, that sure works for me. I want to learn more about who they really are, and what their motives in all this really are.

You hit it on the head. Those are things I wanna know too....

Isolde
June 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Just watched the season finale in the UK and OMG, and WTF?! Now that's what you call a paradox, by gum.

*starts the hunt for Peter*

the fifth man
June 15th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Just watched the season finale in the UK and OMG, and WTF?! Now that's what you call a paradox, by gum.

*starts the hunt for Peter*

This coming season really should be something special. This show will definitely never be the same now.

Isolde
June 16th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Absolutely. My mind is still buzzing with all the possibilities, and usually I can see through a paradox. But this one has me stumped.

If Peter never existed, then the surely the machine didn't either, and if that's so why would our Walter have ripped a whole in the universe? Annnnd... Olivia surely would have an insight... Oh oh oh... maybe Walter's experiments on Olivia caused the rip?

The observers remember.

Aaargghh... *wanders off muttering to self* http://i.imgur.com/tS7j4.gif

LtColCarter
June 16th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Absolutely. My mind is still buzzing with all the possibilities, and usually I can see through a paradox. But this one has me stumped.

If Peter never existed, then the surely the machine didn't either, and if that's so why would our Walter have ripped a whole in the universe? Annnnd... Olivia surely would have an insight... Oh oh oh... maybe Walter's experiments on Olivia caused the rip?

The observers remember.

Aaargghh... *wanders off muttering to self* http://i.imgur.com/tS7j4.gif

Ok...its official...my brain now hurts.... ;)

the fifth man
June 16th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Ok...its official...my brain now hurts.... ;)

I really do hope they blow our minds this season.

Isolde
June 18th, 2011, 01:52 AM
I really do hope they blow our minds this season.

I watched the finale after a very good Game of Thrones episode, so had double the mindbending effect, and I had a kinda numbed feeling in my head. http://i.imgur.com/t3w6t.gif If they blow our minds any further next season, there won't be a whole lot left. :P :D

starg8fans
June 18th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I watched the finale after a very good Game of Thrones episode, so had double the mindbending effect, and I had a kinda numbed feeling in my head. http://i.imgur.com/t3w6t.gif If they blow our minds any further next season, there won't be a whole lot left. :P :D

Talk about a double whammy! :eek: Are you talking about Baelor? I think my mind would be a pretzel if I had to watch those two eps back-to-back.

A new interview with Anna Torv, where she tells us a bit about her take on S4 and Peter disappearing - although she doesn't seem to be a lot less as clueless than we are. I can't wait for them to start shooting about a month from now, just so we can get some BTS pix and spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=131lzUG9yMQ

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, the first question about S4 starts around 4:20 minutes.

the fifth man
June 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the link.

Isolde
June 19th, 2011, 01:15 AM
@ starg8fans: Great link, and yeah, Baelor. :D I've read the books, but it hasn't made it any easier, because the political intrigue is gonna get worse from there.

Anna really does sound as clueless as we are, doesn't she? Mind you, that works to keep the actors on the hop for reaction - they did it with Alien. :P :D

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
June 25th, 2011, 06:30 PM
I really hope Josh Jackson comes back. albeit it as Peter Bishop or a different character it doesnt matter. he made the show.

Huaracocha
June 25th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I'm so looking forward to the new season of Fringe, going on the show so far it can't fail to be awesome.

What's with all the Brown Betty hating though? I know it was silly and all but come on.. it had to be worth it just for the singing corpses :D Maybe it's the ex-toker in me coming through but I found it a hilarious episode.

I would not want to be in the room when Olivia finds out that Altivia had Peter's baby. Awkward!

the fifth man
June 25th, 2011, 09:02 PM
I really hope Josh Jackson comes back. albeit it as Peter Bishop or a different character it doesnt matter. he made the show.

He'll be back. I have faith in that.

Sp!der
June 27th, 2011, 06:53 AM
I seriously cannot wait for the fourth Season! This is my most anticipated show that
returns this fall and the only "sci-fi thingy" left on a air... I guess I will do a re-watch in
August just in time before Season 4 airs, 26th September, I guess? :)

the fifth man
June 27th, 2011, 05:22 PM
I am just glad that my wife enjoys this show as much as I do. We get to enjoy it together.

LtColCarter
June 28th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I am just glad that my wife enjoys this show as much as I do. We get to enjoy it together.

I've got several friends hooked on it as well! :D

starg8fans
June 28th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I'm so looking forward to the new season of Fringe, going on the show so far it can't fail to be awesome.

What's with all the Brown Betty hating though? I know it was silly and all but come on.. it had to be worth it just for the singing corpses :D Maybe it's the ex-toker in me coming through but I found it a hilarious episode.

I would not want to be in the room when Olivia finds out that Altivia had Peter's baby. Awkward!

Actually, I liked Brown Betty. I loved the whole 40s Film Noir setting, and presenting it as a tale born from Walter's brain on drugs made it feasible enough. Sure, it was far out, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and pretty much par for the course for Fringe

I seriously cannot wait for the fourth Season! This is my most anticipated show that
returns this fall and the only "sci-fi thingy" left on a air... I guess I will do a re-watch in
August just in time before Season 4 airs, 26th September, I guess? :)

Actually, it's September 23. Three days off the hiatus, that must be good news, right? It's still way too bloody far away. I'm starting to have serious withdrawal symptoms.

Same here. Unfortunately only one of them is in the States, so they won't affect the ratings. :(

Huaracocha
June 29th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Glad to see I wasn't the only one to enjoy Brown Betty :) Sadly any of my RL friends I convince to try out the show are here in the UK so not much I can do to boost ratings either.

the fifth man
June 29th, 2011, 06:03 PM

It always helps to spread the word as much as possible when you like a show. Worst case, people give something a shot and don't like it.

LtColCarter
June 30th, 2011, 05:09 PM
It always helps to spread the word as much as possible when you like a show. Worst case, people give something a shot and don't like it.

You're exactly right!

the fifth man
June 30th, 2011, 05:57 PM
You're exactly right!

With a show as good as this one though, that shouldn't really be a problem.:)

starg8fans
August 23rd, 2011, 11:21 PM
Time to bump this thread with some news. Less than a month to go until Fringe returns - still way too long, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Teaser number 4 is out, and it finally has some new footage. You can watch it and read a short analysis here (http://seriable.com/fringe-where-is-peter-bishop-teaser-4-screencaps-easter-eggs/)

And guess who was seen on set in Vancouver? :D Click to find out (http://lockerz.com/s/132334745)

the fifth man
August 24th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I really can't wait for this season to get underway. My Dad, my Wife and I all love this show.:)

LtColCarter
August 25th, 2011, 12:05 PM
I really can't wait for this season to get underway. My Dad, my Wife and I all love this show.:)

Make sure you all watch it in different houses! ;)

the fifth man
August 25th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Make sure you all watch it in different houses! ;)

It is a shame none of us have Nielsen boxes.

LtColCarter
August 26th, 2011, 06:25 AM
It is a shame none of us have Nielsen boxes.

I know...I wish I knew someone with a Nielsen box...I'd bribe 'em to watch Fringe! ;)

the fifth man
August 26th, 2011, 09:09 PM
I know...I wish I knew someone with a Nielsen box...I'd bribe 'em to watch Fringe! ;)

Same here.

Sp!der
September 2nd, 2011, 10:20 AM
new footage, people! http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/fringe-season-4-video-olivia-feels-hole/

less than a month away, I frakking cant wait!!!!

the fifth man
September 2nd, 2011, 07:07 PM
new footage, people! http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/fringe-season-4-video-olivia-feels-hole/

less than a month away, I frakking cant wait!!!!

My wife and I are both really anxious to get this season underway. We can't wait.