Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fringe Season 4! Lets start the spoilers and speculations!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Season 4! Lets start the spoilers and speculations!!!

'Fringe' Renewed for Season 4
    The Fox sci-fi drama has been picked up for another season.

March 24

Fox’s cult drama Fringe has been renewed for a fourth season.

From J.J. Abrams, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, the mindbender -- which follows the adventures of a group of government agents investigating the supernatural side of science -- has been bounced around Fox’s schedule for years. It launched on Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2008, moving to Thursdays at 9 p.m. the following season.

In mid-January, Fox moved Fringe from the ultra-competitive Thursday night time period to the otherwise-dead Friday slot, with Kitchen Nightmares as its lead-in.

The 22-episode order comes after the show garnered a series low 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic in its most recent episode"Stowaway," down 13 percent from the previous week, in which Fringe reached a low in viewership with 3.6 million tuning in.

Season to date Fringe, which stars Anna Torv, John Noble and Joshua Jackson, has averaged 3.3 million viewers in the ad-favored demo including its Thursday run, according to Nielsen. So far, it has averaged 6.3 million total viewers.

Since premiering on Fridays, the series has averaged 4.1 million viewers.

Though ratings have slid since the first season, the show tacks on significant DVR numbers. Through Feb. 20, Fringe has seen a 44 percent increase in its key demo rating, rising to a 2.6 (vs. a 1.4) when live-plus-7 numbers are factored in.

Fox entertainment chief Kevin Reilly made his case for the series' survival at the Television Critics Assn.'s semi-annual press tour earlier this year. "It's a fantastic show," he said, "and honestly I'd be heartbroken if it went away."

Executive producer J.H. Wyman tweeted the news Friday evening, saying, "Fringe was picked up!!!! Thanks Fringedom!"

Source:Hollywood Reporter
    sigpic

whhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Some scattered thoughts....

I hope we continue to see more of Over There. I don't know if the 'war' should continue, I'd kind of like to see that resolved, but I like all of the Over There alternates.

More Observers! Not just as plot advancements, but in exploring who they are and what they're about.

More reveals about the first people!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Some scattered thoughts....

I hope we continue to see more of Over There. I don't know if the 'war' should continue, I'd kind of like to see that resolved, but I like all of the Over There alternates.

More Observers! Not just as plot advancements, but in exploring who they are and what they're about.

More reveals about the first people!
        Maybe with the "war"...it can end in the first few episodes of season 4...

I also agree with the "over there" scenes. Maybe there could be some collaboration between the sides.

I read that we will be seeing more of the Observers in season 4....so looks like you'll at least get that wish Digi!
        sigpic

Comment

I am just so happy we are getting a fourth season. I trust the people behind this show completely. They will come up with some amazing stuff, I just know it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I am just so happy we are getting a fourth season. I trust the people behind this show completely. They will come up with some amazing stuff, I just know it.
            They haven't disappointed yet...I don't foresee them letting us down! Another year of Fringey awesomeness!
            sigpic

Comment

I Wish the following would happen:

1.The History of the 1st People/Observers
              2.The Red & Blue Universe are merged into a new Universe called The Green Universe

Comment

Originally posted by hellrasinb View Post
                I Wish the following would happen:

1.The History of the 1st People/Observers
                2.The Red & Blue Universe are merged into a new Universe called The Green Universe
                I've read that we will hear more about the Observers. If the Red and Blue universes merged...wouldn't they be the purple universe?
                sigpic

Comment

*Enters*

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SEASON 4!!!!

*Exits*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    *Enters*

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SEASON 4!!!!

*Exits*
                    Typical average reaction of a Fringe fans who just learned the news.

Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

YES! I am very excited about a fourth season and I hope as well as you guys that they do more of the Observers/First People stuff because I feel this arc has much to be explored... (if you know what I mean)
                      sigpic

Comment

Personally, I just want to enjoy what is left of the current season. Then, I will totally dive into what I would like to see happen next season.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just want to bask in the fact we're getting a season four. Seriously, this has made my year.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

It's hard to speculate about season 4 since we know nothing yet about the game changer at the end of the season. Will it be the discovery of another universe, the discovery of the the observer universe, will the 2 universe merge, will earth be transported into the future or maybe the first people will come back to take back their earth, or....? The final episode(s) should provide more ground for speculations. And I'm just glad to go along for the ride and let the story bring me where it wants. Fringe is fantastic.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Yes, Fringe is fantastic and I'm also basking in the fact that we're getting another season. Bloodline was the first episode in a long time that I was able to fully enjoy without wondering if the show would be back next season.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                              X