This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you spotted Darth Maul in SGA yet?

Just for fun, Check out the beginnings of the show in the last couple of seasons for something that looks like Darth Maul. Its been a while but I finally got the nerve to post this.

Very specific
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Very specific
      The way of the Sith is one of mystery and deceit, young padawan.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Very specific
        It is. How can people not know that scene, from those episodes, with those sequences that has everything going on and something seems important.

Completely hard to miss.

sigpic

Comment

Did anyone find Darth Maul yet? What is he doing, is he attacking Sheppard? I wonder who would win, Ronin or Darth Maul. Darth Maul is awesome. He was in Star Wars. How does this affect the storyline? Is there a crossover coming to the SGA movie? Weir said there were many other advanced cultures in Pegasus, is the Star Wars universe based in the Pegasus Galaxy? Why are the wraith never mentioned in any of the movies or books?

Comment

Ok I decided to check this out and I spotted what dee is on about. It's a very brief moment in the title sequence (I was using season 4) Right before Jason Momoa's credit flashes up. You see a moment from the seige where a wraith dart explodes in front of one of Atlantis' towers and if you pause it and look just above the explosion at the tower you see a pattern similar to Maul's Tattoo and two lights or windows that look just like eyes. It really jumps out at you when you see it.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I hadn't thought of Darth Maul, but I've seen the eyes in the tower since the the title sequence changed to include Jason Momoa.
              sigpic

Comment

Bingo!

Comment

Working...
                X