Theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory.

At the end of the episode when Rush takes a sip from a water canteen and Young approaches him, throughout their conversation there was a distinct bitterness to their town of voice, a slight ominous tone running just underneath the surface.

It is my belief, that Rush orchestrated the entire ordeal in order to repair Destiny's systems and go on with the mission. Knowing full well that the only possible way to acquire the materials to repair Destiny, where the Destiny itself.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Once the time shift happened, that maybe possible. But I don't think Rush had any way of knowing that the gate would trigger a time incident.
    sigpic

Comment

Yea it doesn't seem plausible. The ending was creepy though...

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Comment

I agree. But still at this point am wondering, if Rush planned all this, or at least, took an opportunity that presented itself while they were dialling Earth…

Remember during their early staff meeting, it was mentioned that they cannot do any more repairs to the ship, because they simply do not have the spare parts.

Robot Nightmare, I agree with you, the ending was creepy… on Rush's part!

Comment

If anything i feel it would ahve been counter productive for rush TO have tried to plan this out.. NOTHING we have had, other than others tech (aschen in 2010 and that device in continuoum) has even come close to showing us how to gauge solar flares for plotting when you can time jump to.

Comment

I don't think so. It was impossible to prevent the time travel event.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
            X